• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas & Georgia Tech to B1G rumors

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daddy Texas is so in your head BigRed it's been 3 years of the same bull shit from you. I only call you out because you don't see Texas fans running to every single Nebraska topic to post garbage opinions of realignment from 3 years ago. We've all said this same shit about 50 times on 50 different threads on multiple websites. None of us are changing our minds. Let it go. We get it, you support Nebraska and will paint them in the positive light. We support Texas and will do the same. Let it go. Everybody...Or else I will do nothing but continue to bitch because it's a free country. However, I won't be happy about it!
-------
If by bullshit you mean countering all the lies Texas fans have tried to use to cover up your own greed , then yes I'm guilty. Case in point again, Nebraska didn't leave the Big 12 for more money. At the time that we left, we had approved and paid for: A new indoor football parctice field, a major renovation of the Devaney Center, a new study center/recreation center for student athletes, & a 6000 seat expansion of Husker Stadium. All of that cost tens of millions of dollars, buut we already had the money in the bank. Secondly, at the time of the Big 12 convention in June of '11 Nebraska was given an ultimatum, stay with the Big 12 or leave. Nebraska asked Texas if it would commit long term to the Big 12, YOUR school said no so we left. No lies here no half truths just plain facts

Factor in three other schools bolted and the common denominator for all four was the Longhorns. Again no lies or falsehoods. Texas started snooping around at other conferences long before Nebraska or any of the other schools left. No lies just facts.

There isn't a major conference in this country that wouldn't give it's eye teeth to have Texas as a member. But your "history" has shown that no conference is going to take you unless it's on the conference's terms and quite frankly that's why you've boxed yourself into a corner. The Big 12 or going independant.

Truth be told, I'd still prefer being in the Big 12 (even if we lost to Texas & Oklahoma every year). And no I wouldn't be opposed if the B1G went after Texas. But the simple truth of the matter is Texas would never agree to the revenue sharing that all the major conferences are now doing. It's the major reason ND isn't in a major conference. They too want their revenue payouts their way and until they are willing to share evenly they have no choice but to remain an Independant.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't recall OU making any threats to ever part company with Texas over the LHN network. By doing so, they would be cutting their own throats as far as ever recruiting in Texas again. See Arkansas.

I'm telling you that Nebraska and the Big XII schools had knowledge of the LHN network before ESPN and Texas ever signed a contract. That's a fact. And it's also a fact that, among a host of other NU complaints, the LHN influenced Nebraska's decision to leave.
I think I'm debating with a butt hurt Husker fan that should be concentrating on the Big 10 and the Huskers continued mediocrity there rather than worrying about the LHN.

I know when I win the debates, as soon as I get called a butt hurt Nebraskan. Don't attack the message, attack the poster.

All I want is for you to have your facts straight. You were completely wrong about the LHN causing Nebraska to leave. It couldn't. It did not even exist. You had your facts wrong.

I am debating with a person that has no dose of reality. Please provide any evidence you have, whatsoever, about the LHN having a cause in Nebraska leaving. You can't, because there is none.

Here is the news that was the nail in the coffin, broken by Orangebloods.com, the mouthpiece of Texas, that Texas and the Big 12 South were going to join the PAC 10. There is a reason the PAC 10 Commissioner was on jets flying to each school to extend invitations.

During the Big 12 meetings in June 2010, the news broke and the shit hit the fan. Beebe and Powers both canceled their press conferences because of the shit storm. Five teams from the Big 12 South plus Colorado were being invited to join the PAC 10.

Luckily, the Texas politicians got involved and Byrne of A&M was not going for it.

Also, at the Big 12 meetings Texas never, ever mentioned the details whatsoever of their negotiations with ESPN. Texas flat out lied to the Big 12 in the June 2011 meeting. They told the conference there was to be one football game on the network, and that is all they said.

If the ESPN exec would not have blabbed in July 2011 about them wanting high school football on the LHN, the LHN might have gotten away with it. Of course, after that is was also shown that the LHN wanted TWO or more Texas football games on the LHN.

One reason Oklahoma threatened to leave the Big 12 in 2011 was over the LHN in September 2011. The main reason was Dan Nero Beebe. Oklahoma saw that Texas was getting away with everything it could while Beebe was commissioner. There is a reason why Oklahoma demanded Beebe be terminated. There is also a reason why Dodds and Powers flew to Oklahoma during this time to try to mend the fence with Oklahoma. These are facts.

If you really want to know, several schools as early as 2006 were thinking about forming their own networks, not just Texas. Texas got the sweetheart deal.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're comparing conference (12 teams) viewership to one team's network. You're anti Texas bias is showing, again.

divide 60 by 12 or even 14........still a LOT better than what the LHN has

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the LHN was discussed as early as 2009, but it wasnt until 2011 that everyone learned of just how radical it was gonna be in terms of its setup. thats why aggie, mizz & oklahoma went from being 100% committed to the conference to threatening to leave (2 of which did leave)

bigred472

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey dumbass, did you ever consider the fact that no matter what happens with the LHN Texas will get it's 15 mil a year. Any problems with programing, producing or exposure of the LHN is an ESPN problem. They own it. They run it. Texas gets paid for being the content, not for providing it, producing it and promoting it.

BTW: you keep posting stuff that is 100% untrue. What do you exepct to accomplish by this? You think convincing a couple of message board forum losers that you are right is going to do anything? You have a small mind with small goals.[/QUOTE
-------
ESPN and Texas signed the deal, but if ESPN doesn't like the results (in a year or two or three) they can pay off Texas and say bye bye. So, there is no "guarntee" of 15 million.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN and Texas signed the deal, but if ESPN doesn't like the results (in a year or two or three) they can pay off Texas and say bye bye. So, there is no "guarntee" of 15 million.[/QUOTE]

^^^^
this......

taking 9 mill a year on a stable contract is much better than taking 15 mill a year on an unstable contract

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colorado's decision to leave the b12 had nothing to do with the LHN. they never felt that they belonged in the b12. what people seem to forget is that they opted to join the b12 on just a 5-4 vote. they were always more of a pac-10 school than a b12 school and within a few years of joining the b12, 2 of the guys who voted for the b12 over the p10 later said that they made the wrong choice.

colorado was the only b8 school who saw a DECREASE in texas recruiting, that was just 1 reason why the b12 was a horrible conference for them, they recruit almost entirely out of california, their student body has a lot of people from california. their alumni base in the pac12 is 3.5x bigger than the b12 (including UNL & mizz)

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't recall OU making any threats to ever part company with Texas over the LHN network. By doing so, they would be cutting their own throats as far as ever recruiting in Texas again. See Arkansas.

I'm telling you that Nebraska and the Big XII schools had knowledge of the LHN network before ESPN and Texas ever signed a contract. That's a fact. And it's also a fact that, among a host of other NU complaints, the LHN influenced Nebraska's decision to leave.
I think I'm debating with a butt hurt Husker fan that should be concentrating on the Big 10 and the Huskers continued mediocrity there rather than worrying about the LHN.

Read this link from July 2011. Which is from the DAILY TEXAN, which you know is the school's newspaper.

Beebe again guiding Big 12 through troubled waters | The Daily Texan

With Texas A&M and Oklahoma threatening to leave the Big 12 for the SEC because of potential recruiting conflicts that may arise with the launch of the Longhorn Network, Beebe will have to answer these colleges’ concerns or possibly watch his conference disintegrate for good.
The heads of both Texas A&M and Oklahoma have expressed concerns that Longhorn Network programming, namely the airing of high school football games, affords the Longhorns an unfair recruiting advantage. Dave Brown, vice president of programming at ESPN, said in a recent Austin radio interview that programmers would target contests — including one in Scottsdale, Ariz. — in which Texas recruits and commits were playing.

here is one from the Oklahoma Daily, the OU paper

OUDaily.com | COLUMN: Longhorn Network a deciding factor in Big 12 breakup

Bevo’s new $300 million television deal caused quite the stir among the other nine schools in the conference. Then, to make matters worse, ESPN announced the LHN also would be airing Texas high school football games. This only outraged coaches more because they claimed it gave Texas a clear advantage in recruiting. Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops echoed those thoughts when asked about the subject at Big 12 media days in July.

“The lifeblood of every program is recruiting,” Stoops said. “So, we either all recruit by the same rules or we don’t. I have total trust in the administrations that we will all play under the same rules. If not, let’s change the rules so we can all play the same way.”

Stoops felt showing high school athletes (read: potential recruits) playing football on a Texas-run network gave the Longhorns a very unfair advantage in recruiting since the other nine schools don’t have networks to showcase potential recruits. UT and ESPN later announced the network would not show any high school football games — just highlights. However, that was not enough to satisfy the Horns’ rival schools.

I really enjoy how someone knows so much about something in 2010, but knows nothing about more current events, such as in 2011.

here is what A&Ms Bill Byrne said in 2011

A&M and OU have some leverage, which translates into jumping to the SEC if pushed too far on this issue. Read this scathing statement from Aggies' AD Bill Byrne.

“I have continued to have concerns about the Longhorn Network since the original announcement by ESPN and Texas. Since last summer, the Big 12 member institutions have committed to work together in a spirit of unity and equality. Recent news reports concerning this network; however, have created a considerable amount of uncertainty.

We had an agreement in place that Big 12 members would have the right to one non-conference football game and four to six basketball games for third tier, or institutional rights. The concept of the Longhorn Network broadcasting two live football games -- with one of these being a conference game -- had not been discussed among the Big 12 athletic directors.

Our concerns were heightened further when news reports surfaced that the Longhorn Network would be broadcasting high school football games featuring Texas high school recruits, including recruits living outside the state of Texas. Knowing how restrictive NCAA rules are regarding any collegiate representative contacting prospects, we contacted the NCAA for an interpretation. We are still waiting for the NCAA's response.

I have continued to communicate our concerns to the conference office and my fellow athletic directors. We are pleased that the Commissioner has started to address these concerns, but many questions remain. These are significant issues for all of collegiate athletics as they relate to broadcast rights, revenue distribution and the recruitment of student-athletes.”

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LHN was certainly a hot button issue when it first rolled out, no doubt about it. It wasn't the reason why A&M went to the SEC though. Aggie had been eyeing that move for a while. Even when it looked like the entire B12 South was going to pack their bags for the PAC, Aggie balked because it preferred the SEC.

Bottom line, if the B1G wanted UT and UT wanted to go to the B1G, the LHN wouldn't hold up the deal.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read this link from July 2011. Which is from the DAILY TEXAN, which you know is the school's newspaper.

Beebe again guiding Big 12 through troubled waters | The Daily Texan

With Texas A&M and Oklahoma threatening to leave the Big 12 for the SEC because of potential recruiting conflicts that may arise with the launch of the Longhorn Network, Beebe will have to answer these colleges’ concerns or possibly watch his conference disintegrate for good.
The heads of both Texas A&M and Oklahoma have expressed concerns that Longhorn Network programming, namely the airing of high school football games, affords the Longhorns an unfair recruiting advantage. Dave Brown, vice president of programming at ESPN, said in a recent Austin radio interview that programmers would target contests — including one in Scottsdale, Ariz. — in which Texas recruits and commits were playing.

here is one from the Oklahoma Daily, the OU paper

OUDaily.com | COLUMN: Longhorn Network a deciding factor in Big 12 breakup

Bevo’s new $300 million television deal caused quite the stir among the other nine schools in the conference. Then, to make matters worse, ESPN announced the LHN also would be airing Texas high school football games. This only outraged coaches more because they claimed it gave Texas a clear advantage in recruiting. Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops echoed those thoughts when asked about the subject at Big 12 media days in July.

“The lifeblood of every program is recruiting,” Stoops said. “So, we either all recruit by the same rules or we don’t. I have total trust in the administrations that we will all play under the same rules. If not, let’s change the rules so we can all play the same way.”

Stoops felt showing high school athletes (read: potential recruits) playing football on a Texas-run network gave the Longhorns a very unfair advantage in recruiting since the other nine schools don’t have networks to showcase potential recruits. UT and ESPN later announced the network would not show any high school football games — just highlights. However, that was not enough to satisfy the Horns’ rival schools.

I really enjoy how someone knows so much about something in 2010, but knows nothing about more current events, such as in 2011.

here is what A&Ms Bill Byrne said in 2011

A&M and OU have some leverage, which translates into jumping to the SEC if pushed too far on this issue. Read this scathing statement from Aggies' AD Bill Byrne.

“I have continued to have concerns about the Longhorn Network since the original announcement by ESPN and Texas. Since last summer, the Big 12 member institutions have committed to work together in a spirit of unity and equality. Recent news reports concerning this network; however, have created a considerable amount of uncertainty.

We had an agreement in place that Big 12 members would have the right to one non-conference football game and four to six basketball games for third tier, or institutional rights. The concept of the Longhorn Network broadcasting two live football games -- with one of these being a conference game -- had not been discussed among the Big 12 athletic directors.

Our concerns were heightened further when news reports surfaced that the Longhorn Network would be broadcasting high school football games featuring Texas high school recruits, including recruits living outside the state of Texas. Knowing how restrictive NCAA rules are regarding any collegiate representative contacting prospects, we contacted the NCAA for an interpretation. We are still waiting for the NCAA's response.

I have continued to communicate our concerns to the conference office and my fellow athletic directors. We are pleased that the Commissioner has started to address these concerns, but many questions remain. These are significant issues for all of collegiate athletics as they relate to broadcast rights, revenue distribution and the recruitment of student-athletes.”

Jesus H. Is this supposed to be something new? Hell, everybody and their mother knew that other schools in the Big XII had problems with the LHN. Agree or not, but the bottom line is that had any of these schools been able to beat Texas on a regular basis the LHN or any of the other of the "little brother" complaints they could dream up would have been non existent. At least OU showed some back bone and pushed back instead of tucking their tail between their legs and running for high ground. As for Nebraska and their new found football fortunes...:rip:

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus H. Is this supposed to be something new? Hell, everybody and their mother knew that other schools in the Big XII had problems with the LHN. Agree or not, but the bottom line is that had any of these schools been able to beat Texas on a regular basis the LHN or any of the other of the "little brother" complaints they could dream up would have been non existent. At least OU showed some back bone and pushed back instead of tucking their tail between their legs and running for high ground. As for Nebraska and their new found football fortunes...:rip:

^^^^^
this is exactly what the problem is with texas......their arrogant fanbase

its not that we were the biggest jackass's in cfb......you didnt like us cuz you couldnt beat us.......

yeah ive heard that before

please explain to me then why the smaller pac12 schools dont have issue's with usc, same with b10 schools w/ um/osu or sec schools with bama.......

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of you guys are gonna budge. But it doesn't really matter. People were pissed at Texas, because in that beautiful, look out for yourself first, anything to win way that has overrun college football, Texas fucked up. Just be grown men and accept it because that's reality. Don't be delusional.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
If by bullshit you mean countering all the lies Texas fans have tried to use to cover up your own greed , then yes I'm guilty. Case in point again, Nebraska didn't leave the Big 12 for more money. At the time that we left, we had approved and paid for: A new indoor football parctice field, a major renovation of the Devaney Center, a new study center/recreation center for student athletes, & a 6000 seat expansion of Husker Stadium. All of that cost tens of millions of dollars, buut we already had the money in the bank. Secondly, at the time of the Big 12 convention in June of '11 Nebraska was given an ultimatum, stay with the Big 12 or leave. Nebraska asked Texas if it would commit long term to the Big 12, YOUR school said no so we left. No lies here no half truths just plain facts

Factor in three other schools bolted and the common denominator for all four was the Longhorns. Again no lies or falsehoods. Texas started snooping around at other conferences long before Nebraska or any of the other schools left. No lies just facts.

There isn't a major conference in this country that wouldn't give it's eye teeth to have Texas as a member. But your "history" has shown that no conference is going to take you unless it's on the conference's terms and quite frankly that's why you've boxed yourself into a corner. The Big 12 or going independant.

Truth be told, I'd still prefer being in the Big 12 (even if we lost to Texas & Oklahoma every year). And no I wouldn't be opposed if the B1G went after Texas. But the simple truth of the matter is Texas would never agree to the revenue sharing that all the major conferences are now doing. It's the major reason ND isn't in a major conference. They too want their revenue payouts their way and until they are willing to share evenly they have no choice but to remain an Independant.

Like the previous Texas poster said, you are full of bullshit. 1st and foremost, Texas never started snooping around at other conferences. The Big 10 asked Texas and Notre Dame to join. Texas did not contact the Big 10 at all. The Big 10 was all over Texas's nutsack. Once Texas and ND told the Big 10 no, they then had to settle for sloppy thirds and extended an invite to their 3rd choice (Nebraska).

2nd, the Big 12 shares all 1st and 2nd tier revenue equally, like all the conferences. Basically, once Nebraska ran away from the problem they created in the 1st place (NU was always in favor of unequal revenue sharing), and the other 3 schools left and WVU and TCU were added, the Big 12 members voted in favor of sharing revenue on an equal basis (all Big 12 members receive a $20M payout), so I don't understand what you mean about Texas never agreeing to revenue sharing. Again, if you think Texas should share their 3rd tier revenue with other conference members, then Nebraska, tOSU, Wisconsin, UF, Arkansas, FSU, KU, KSU, OU, WVU etc, etc all should split their 3rd tier revenue with their conference members as well.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, you said you did not know why Oklahoma threatened to leave the Big 12 in September 2011.

Just educating you.

You seem to have clear and concise opinion on that Nebraska left because of the LHN in June 2010, even though the LHN contract was signed in December of 2010.

Obviously, the LHN might have had something to do with Oklahoma wanting to leave. You admitted to reading the Dallas Morning News two or three years before the LHN deal was finalized. I just assumed you had probably read stuff since then. Maybe I was wrong.

Now you know. Next time, you can post with knowledge instead of bad conjecture.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the previous Texas poster said, you are full of bullshit. 1st and foremost, Texas never started snooping around at other conferences. The Big 10 asked Texas and Notre Dame to join. Texas did not contact the Big 10 at all. The Big 10 was all over Texas's nutsack. Once Texas and ND told the Big 10 no, they then had to settle for sloppy thirds and extended an invite to their 3rd choice (Nebraska).

2nd, the Big 12 shares all 1st and 2nd tier revenue equally, like all the conferences. Basically, once Nebraska ran away from the problem they created in the 1st place (NU was always in favor of unequal revenue sharing), and the other 3 schools left and WVU and TCU were added, the Big 12 members voted in favor of sharing revenue on an equal basis (all Big 12 members receive a $20M payout), so I don't understand what you mean about Texas never agreeing to revenue sharing. Again, if you think Texas should share their 3rd tier revenue with other conference members, then Nebraska, tOSU, Wisconsin, UF, Arkansas, FSU, KU, KSU, OU, WVU etc, etc all should split their 3rd tier revenue with their conference members as well.

Not this again.

Yes, Nebraska was always in favor of unequal sharing. So was Texas, Oklahoma, and Texas A&m.

TEXAS is the one that wanted UNEQUAL REVENUE SHARING. Texas had it in the SWC and Deloss Dodds is even quoted as saying "you keep yours and I keep mine."

The Big 12 revenue sharing model was based on the SWC.

After Nebraska left the Big 12, guess what? Once again, TEXAS BLOCKED EQUAL REVENUE SHARING.

Guess who the source was? Brady Deaton, the acting Big 12 Chairman at the time. I think he probably knew who voted what.

Source: Crucial Big 12 vote fell short last spring - Columbia Daily Tribune | Columbia Missouri: Mu

Seven schools were in favor of securing the rights to the conference, while three stood in opposition, a source with knowledge of the league proceedings told the Tribune. The three schools against the measure, according to the source, were Oklahoma, Texas and Texas A&M.

As usual, TexasExes loves to point the finger at Nebraska for all the ills in the Big 12, because Texas is a pure as the driven snow on a January winter day. How come the highly moral Texas Longhorns did not vote for it AFTER Nebraska had left the Big 12? Hmmmmmm........

Makes you wonder, don't it.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey dumbass, did you ever consider the fact that no matter what happens with the LHN Texas will get it's 15 mil a year. Any problems with programing, producing or exposure of the LHN is an ESPN problem. They own it. They run it. Texas gets paid for being the content, not for providing it, producing it and promoting it.

BTW: you keep posting stuff that is 100% untrue. What do you exepct to accomplish by this? You think convincing a couple of message board forum losers that you are right is going to do anything? You have a small mind with small goals.[/QUOTE
-------
ESPN and Texas signed the deal, but if ESPN doesn't like the results (in a year or two or three) they can pay off Texas and say bye bye. So, there is no "guarntee" of 15 million.

ESPN owes 150mm. They could try to buy it out at 100mm or something like that. It is a a guaranteed contract for 10 yrs. It is up to Texas to let ESPN out.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^
this is exactly what the problem is with texas......their arrogant fanbase

its not that we were the biggest jackass's in cfb......you didnt like us cuz you couldnt beat us.......

yeah ive heard that before

please explain to me then why the smaller pac12 schools dont have issue's with usc, same with b10 schools w/ um/osu or sec schools with bama.......

The arrogant fan base...the last resort of the run and done bunch.
What happens in the Pac 12 and the BIG 10 doesn't matter. The Big 10 got Nebraska, the left coast conference got Colorado and the SEC got A&M and Missouri. Losing any four of them is no big loss. Colorado and Nebraska have seen their better days and will never be what they once were. Missouri will be what they have always been as well as A&M...have a couple of good years, crow about it then settle in to a decade of mediocre football. The SEC, the BIG 10 and the Pac 12 are still two team conferences just like the Big 12.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
divide 60 by 12 or even 14........still a LOT better than what the LHN has

So what? For two reasons the SEC, Big 10 or Pac 12 would take Texas in their conferences in a heart beat. One being a massive TV market and the other is the recruiting base that the market reaches.

bigred472

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LHN was certainly a hot button issue when it first rolled out, no doubt about it. It wasn't the reason why A&M went to the SEC though. Aggie had been eyeing that move for a while. Even when it looked like the entire B12 South was going to pack their bags for the PAC, Aggie balked because it preferred the SEC.

Bottom line, if the B1G wanted UT and UT wanted to go to the B1G, the LHN wouldn't hold up the deal.
-------
There's too much revenue sharing on different levels for Texas to gree to joing the B1G.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of you guys are gonna budge. But it doesn't really matter. People were pissed at Texas, because in that beautiful, look out for yourself first, anything to win way that has overrun college football, Texas fucked up. Just be grown men and accept it because that's reality. Don't be delusional.

Oh no I got a thumb down guise...

:lol: