• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tennessee Titans waive QB Zach Mettenberger

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, who fucking cares about the Titans?

Get this guy, Homer. He'd be a superstar in that New England offense. Gronk would go absolutely bananas to get a QB like this.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drop the mic now and exit left.

you just claimed Mettenberger was better then Brady.

*Brady is one of the least-talented QBs in the league.

Go back to the PAC12 thread, OD. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer claims everyone is better than Brady, well maybe not Mariota.

Right now I'd put Mariota around 8-10 in the league.

*Brady is dead last.

There are literally HS QBs better than *Brady.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has to be something to the asterisk. Where is the disclaimer?

You know about as much about the NFL as you do MLB.

In case you hadn't heard (I know you haven't), *Brady has been mired in a culture of rampant cheating for over a decade.

I'm calling for the NFL death penalty in his case. Barring that, I'm willing to negotiate down to a full-year suspension and $25,000,000 fine.

I also call for Robert Kraft to face indictment on fraud and corruption charges in United States federal court.

If you'd like, I'll go on...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know about as much about the NFL as you do MLB.

In case you hadn't heard (I know you haven't), *Brady has been mired in a culture of rampant cheating for over a decade.

I'm calling for the NFL death penalty in his case. Barring that, I'm willing to negotiate down to a full-year suspension and $25,000,000 fine.

I also call for Robert Kraft to face indictment on fraud and corruption charges in United States federal court.

If you'd like, I'll go on...
No, please don't. I am now concerned about the direction of this site with that mindset in charge. I like this place too much.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, please don't. I am now concerned about the direction of this site with that mindset in charge. I like this place too much.

The Hoop is in its golden era due to brilliant and dynamic leadership.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit.......

Dude, this is random, but over the years I have always randomly remembered a show my dad use to watch (reruns with Matlock) during the afternoons when I was growing up.

Between perry mason, matlock and all I could remember was a show he watched where the guy drove a golden colored car, but could never remember what the show was or name of show..I thought I recalled the guys name was "Rocky" but could never find it...

It's the Rockford Files! Wow. Thanks, I literally would randomly think to myseld wth was that show for years.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surely the Jets are all over him? Cleveland too? Lots of teams need a fiery competitor. Hell, the guy's 10x better than Tom *Brady right outta the box!

It really seems like TN wanted more experience behind Mariota...in that sense, I can see why they didn't keep him, but hard to believe he had no trade value...bad timing...I would've waited...somebody's QB is going to go down.

IMO, he's not ready to start in a new system especialluy...The teams that really seem to fit and they are quite high on the waiver pole...DAL & SD.

I know DAL just invested a pick on a rookie, but Dak Prescott hasn't proven anything yet. He seems like a better option than Clemens.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit.......

Dude, this is random, but over the years I have always randomly remembered a show my dad use to watch (reruns with Matlock) during the afternoons when I was growing up.

Between perry mason, matlock and all I could remember was a show he watched where the guy drove a golden colored car, but could never remember what the show was or name of show..I thought I recalled the guys name was "Rocky" but could never find it...

It's the Rockford Files! Wow. Thanks, I literally would randomly think to myseld wth was that show for years.

It's a great show. He drove all the stunts himself in a Pontiac Firebird. His Dad's name on the show was Rocky.