• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday vs NYG

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will the story line be after this game?

If RW doesn't get at least 300y in the air we should be talking about that phase of the game, even if they do win big. Giants have nobody in their secondary and if this WR crew can't get open all day long there is no other team they will face that they can find holes in.

I'd rather be talking about those issues than more injuries. Let's just hope we have no more issues on the line.

Russell has been in a slump passing wise lately. Some of this can be the OL, but truthfully Wilson has just been of off lately. Doesn't help that some of your top receivers are rookies. I've seen enough of Russell Wilson to know he'll get past this slump and the WRs corp will improve with time. I kind of feel this team is slowly jellying. Lets hope the injuries slow down and this team can repeat, I think it can, I think it will.

Hopefully the Seahawks continue to improve and give the the Chiefs a whopping next week.:hope:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was fine yesterday when it counted. He was clutch passing on 3rd and his one 4th down pass. He also missed a wide open Kearse in the second quarter and badly missed on a couple of other plays that turned into interceptions. His decisions in general were not there.

I'm not knocking him, but there is some weird thing with Wilson fans (goes for those wisky fans who still follow him too) where you can't say anything bad about him, even when it's just being honest.

Every QB has bad games and this slump isn't anything to worry about unless it just doesn't go away.

They are really going to need him to step back up shortly. It's very hard to run against Arizona so you better bring your A passing game if you want to keep them guessing. Same with the 9'ers really.