• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #15 Buffalo Bills vs NE Patriots Sunday 12-26-2021 1:00 PM CBS

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots are 9-5 and in a much better position that we all though that they would be 3 months ago.

Bills (7-6) are hosting the Panthers (5-8) at home.

Other games that impact the Patriots are the Titans (9-4) at Steelers (6-6-1), Packers(10-3) at the Ravens(8-5).

Losses by the Titans and Ravens keep them below the Patriots in the overall standings.

If the Bills somehow swallow a chicken bone today and lose to the Panthers, They will be outside the playoff race, looking in when they get to Foxboro next Sunday.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. Looking at the remaining schedule, the Patriots will be extremely lucky if they finish 2021 3-14.
Patriots are 9-5 and in a much better position that we all though that they would be 3 months ago.
I never wrote them off. In fact when I (and others) posted that the play wasn't as bad as the results you criticized me (and others)...

Look, I don't hold you accountable for every word, you were blowing off steam. But don't assume everyone held your sentiment at the time.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like the way we are playing. We have completely shut down the other teams QB'S the last 3 weeks(something close to 250 total yards passing combined in those 3 games). But we have given up over 600 total yards rushing. We stop the run for the most part but give up several big big gains which are killers. It's that time of the year where teams are going to lean on their running games. I hope we can step it up and stop those huge chunks. Because besides those big plays the Defense has played great.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we can step it up and stop those huge chunks. Because besides those big plays the Defense has played great.
That's the Pats Achilles. Can't give up those big plays. Those are the one's that cause gaping wounds That often cannot be healed during the game.

I guarantee that the Patriots will not start the game next Sunday like they did last night.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the playoff picture this morning. Could change drastically by tomorrow.

Let's go Panthers and Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots looked against the Colts the way they did earlier in the season. Couldn't play from behind and defense can't make the stop when it's absolutely needed.

In Bill I trust but I think it's possible the Bills are going to watch last night's game and gain a little confidence in themselves.

That said,

Patriots 23 Bills 17

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills are struggling against the Panthers this afternoon. It was 0-0 after one and the Bills finally broke the ice. Panthers sackded Allen three times in the first quarter and McDermott looked like he was about to come unhinged. It's now 14-0 and of course, the Panthers have Cam steering the ship.

Been watching the Red Zone and the jets are beating the Fins 17-7. Steelers are behind the Titans 10-3. The most fun game is the Detroit Lions bitch slapping the Arizona Cardinals 10-0 and they're approaching the half.

All that being said, I think BB will be brutal in practice this week. He'll take the blame quietly but he has some tough decisions to make. I know he'll stick with Wynn at LT, but he has to know that come the playoffs, if Wynn doesn't get his shit together, it could be an early exit or an injury to Mac.

Here's a question I heard. Who's actually running the defense? Don't see much of Jerrod Mayo anymore and most TV shots are of Steve Belichick. Is Steve relaying calls to the defense from dad? Last sideline shot of Mayo, he wasn't wearing a headset.

Who's the guy in the red Patriots Sweatshirt who always seems to be walking up to BB during games? Is he the Special Teams coach?

Early line has the Bills favored in Foxboro by 3.5

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones stated that the quality of practice wasn't anywhere where it should have been and took full responsibility for the loss. I really like this kid. He threw himself under the bus.

The Bills were 0-0 against the Panthers Sunday at the end of one. Then Cam started to be Cam and suddenly it was 17-0. Bills scored two more TDs and of course the last one was with 1:01 left in the game. McDermott isn't going to run out the clock, he's going to make the Bills looked like they slaughtered the Panthers 31-14.

Pats ain't the Panthers and the pats defense knows the Bills.

Come Sunday there will be some ugly assed Patriots that want to shove a football sideways up McDermotts ass.

Patriots 38
Bills 24

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think the Bills can get past that post game meltdown and denials. No matter what the Pats do, the Bills will fuck themselves up.
We certainly can mess this up.
Belichick will also certainly remind everyone of this.
Pats practice with a vengeance this week and bring it on Sunday!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N'Keal Harry and Nelson Agholor are both in cConcussion Protocol. Yesterday Kendrick Bourne had a positive Covid test. There are six other Patriots on the Covid list, none critical. Bourne is actually having a career year with 47 catches and almost 700 yards. Hopefully he's been vaccinated and can have two negative tests in 24 hour period before Sunday.

If these three can't play Sunday, The Pats will be at a distinct disadvantage.

Jakobi Meyers, Gunner and Slater are the only WRs on the roster. Kristian Wilkerson and Tre Nixon are on the Preactice Squad and could be called up or BB might have to see if Larry Fitzgerald, Austin Carr or Dez Bryant are in shape and want to play football.

This is serious shit and putting Mac Jones up against a pissed off Buffalo defense with only three bullets in a six shooter doesn't appear to be a smart thing to do.

Damien harris will be available as will Rhamonde Stevenson and if Buffalo decides to play a ten man front again, I'll feel a hell of a lot better.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
N'Keal Harry and Nelson Agholor are both in cConcussion Protocol. Yesterday Kendrick Bourne had a positive Covid test. There are six other Patriots on the Covid list, none critical. Bourne is actually having a career year with 47 catches and almost 700 yards. Hopefully he's been vaccinated and can have two negative tests in 24 hour period before Sunday.

If these three can't play Sunday, The Pats will be at a distinct disadvantage.

Jakobi Meyers, Gunner and Slater are the only WRs on the roster. Kristian Wilkerson and Tre Nixon are on the Preactice Squad and could be called up or BB might have to see if Larry Fitzgerald, Austin Carr or Dez Bryant are in shape and want to play football.

This is serious shit and putting Mac Jones up against a pissed off Buffalo defense with only three bullets in a six shooter doesn't appear to be a smart thing to do.

Damien harris will be available as will Rhamonde Stevenson and if Buffalo decides to play a ten man front again, I'll feel a hell of a lot better.
Fuck.