• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12 Los Angeles Chargers vs NE Patriots December 3, 2023 1:00 PM EST CBS

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of bandwagon fucks up there.

You can call me a bandwagoner if you want but considering how much it costs to go see a game I would not be in favor of spending that money on a team that many of us believe are in full on tank mode.

It would be one thing if they were fighting it out every week. But that's not what's happening. The fans will return when dropping a thousand bucks on a game guarantees you'll get to see an actual competitive game.

All that said, having an early pick in every round of the next draft is going to be sweet.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can call me a bandwagoner if you want but considering how much it costs to go see a game I would not be in favor of spending that money on a team that many of us believe are in full on tank mode.

It would be one thing if they were fighting it out every week. But that's not what's happening. The fans will return when dropping a thousand bucks on a game guarantees you'll get to see an actual competitive game.

All that said, having an early pick in every round of the next draft is going to be sweet.

I see your point.

But they are still bandwagon pussies! :thumb:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody posted ticket prices as low as $5.

I’d rather spend that on a beer.
Give Away Free Beer GIF by Dierks Bentley

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on the game:

Stevenson was having a good game until injured.
Punter earned his A.
Receivers cannot get open and cannot catch a pass if it hits them in the hands.
Our TE's are playing?
Our blockers look like bullfighters.
I thought Zappe played well considering. If he hits the receivers in the hands, it's not his fault.
The look on O'Briens face when a receiver stopped 1 yard short of the 1st down to catch a 3rd down pass - priceless!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on the game:

Stevenson was having a good game until injured.
Punter earned his A.
Receivers cannot get open and cannot catch a pass if it hits them in the hands.
Our TE's are playing?
Our blockers look like bullfighters.
I thought Zappe played well considering. If he hits the receivers in the hands, it's not his fault.
The look on O'Briens face when a receiver stopped 1 yard short of the 1st down to catch a 3rd down pass - priceless!
So are you implying Zappe was not the issue but it was the WRs? B/C that's not the vibe I was getting from people.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The plan was to run the ball down that Chargers' defense throats. It was working until Stevenson got hurt. EE cannot run or run and catch the ball three plays in a row. Twice he ran directly into the back of an OL and then he has to stop and figure out where to go. If he'd opened hius eyes and gone to the left or right of the OL, he might have gotten 8-15 yards instead of two.

Having Tyquan Thorton running back and forth in circles did nothing to stop the defense from attacking. Once, just once,he was handed the ball and he ran for what 14 or 17 yards?

BOB's face was like a neon sign blinking "OH SHIT" when Stevenson got hurt.

Why do we keep thinking anything will change?? Same players. Same game plan. Same coaches. Isn't the definition of insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting and different result??

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a complete shit show. I was ashamed to use my Patriot's towel at the pool this AM.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a complete shit show. I was ashamed to use my Patriot's towel at the pool this AM.
Haa...never!
Greatest franchise in the history of sports.

I will never be ashamed. 0-17 next year and I will proudly wear my Pats hat, drink from my Pats coffee cup, and pay for everything with my Pats debit card.

I may look for fucks to give, but trust me, none will be found.

My field of fucks is barren.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zappe was throwing good passes and played well enough to win - if he had blocking and receivers.
Absolutely nothing I read came close to stating that, nothing.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haa...never!

I will never be ashamed. 0-17 next year and I will proudly wear my Pats hat, drink from my Pats coffee cup, and pay for everything with my Pats debit card.

That game was embarassing.

Not looking for somebody to give a fuck.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haa...never!

Early in the game he had open receives he could not hit. Stalled drives early and often.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early in the game he had open receives he could not hit. Stalled drives early and often.
While I care greatly how well they play...or how unwell they play... and what there record is, my point was I will never be embarrassed to be a Pats fan.

Look at what Jets fans have endured. Lions fans. Browns fans. OLD Pats fans.

I don't care if they go 0-17 next year, I know that good times will come again. And hard times will come again too.

Greatest team in the history of sports and I was there before it got good, and I'll be here long after it's not.