• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12 Los Angeles Chargers vs NE Patriots December 3, 2023 1:00 PM EST CBS

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I put on my favorite Pats sweat shirt without even thinking we were flying into St. Louis.

I guess...not thinking was referring to the point that I wasn't thinking about the shirt causing any reaction.

In Unbiased Va. Beach I wore the shirt often. Without thinking it would cause a reaction because it didn't. Especially in the years prior to 2001.
I wore a Pats shirt to a dolphins game, but was respectful. The actions back to me weren't. Had a women get in my face as I was leaving and my instinct was to shove her aside. My choice not to was better than my choice of shirt.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wore a Pats shirt to a dolphins game, but was respectful. The actions back to me weren't. Had a women get in my face as I was leaving and my instinct was to shove her aside. My choice not to was better than my choice of shirt.
I never ha a problem at Dolphins stadium - not even a funny look. Unless I was looking at her fake boobs!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to two Dolphins home games.

The first was in the end zone seats and everyone was friendly and we all laughed and joked about half of the games.
The second game we had 40 yard line seats the Patriots were up 24-7 at the half and we were under such abuse, I had to get my wife out of the stadium. Name calling is nothing. But having food and beer thrown on us just wasn't worth it. Like my wife said, "People who throw away $15 beers and $8 hot dogs are too stupid to deal with."

We didn't wear anything Patriots, we just applauded and I stood up when they scored.

The guy who gave us the seats on the 40, worked with my wife and his mother had 4 season tickets to the Dolphins. She never went to the games,. They were an investment and she sold every ticket at a profit. She's still alive and now her son has them and since he lives in NH, he makes a pile selling them. He has Patriots season tickets in the nosebleed 340s. Last row back against the wall.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely nothing I read came close to stating that, nothing.
(Zappe) He started against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday, and the Patriots got shut out in a 6-0 loss. Granted, things operated much better with him under center than it had in recent weeks under Jones, but it still wasn’t enough to get the job done in critical situations.