• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12 Los Angeles Chargers vs NE Patriots December 3, 2023 1:00 PM EST CBS

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I care greatly how well they play...or how unwell they play... and what there record is, my point was I will never be embarrassed to be a Pats fan.

Look at what Jets fans have endured. Lions fans. Browns fans. OLD Pats fans.

I don't care if they go 0-17 next year, I know that good times will come again. And hard times will come again too.

Greatest team in the history of sports and I was there before it got good, and I'll be here long after it's not.
I've been saying the same thing since the "over the cliff" comments back in 2014. Then I was "it won't last forever and I won't cry when it's over - just will look back and smile".

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. I’m disappointed… but not angry at all. What the Patriots did will probably never happen again. Do I like losing.. hell no. Hopefully soon we will be competitive again. It’s kind of cool knowing we have a chance at drafting a play maker. It’s been a long long time.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if they go 0-17 next year, I know that good times will come again. And hard times will come again too.
The problem is that us old farts so enjoyed the twenty years of winning, that we're afraid the frustration of the last three years could kill us before we get to see another winning season........................Honest.

Can anyone other than me remember the Jets, Ravens, Broncos, Steelers trolls that lived in these Patriots threads?

Winning brought every living troll out from under the rocks they hide.

Enjoying their pain brought incredible joy after winning the AFCCG or a Superbowl. . I think they're all dead. Especially the last two against AtIanta and LAR. Otherwise, they'd be in here shoveling gigantic piles of shit all over us being 2-10.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still watch all six "3 Games to Glory" DVDs

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone other than me remember the Jets, Ravens, Broncos, Steelers trolls that lived in these Patriots threads?
Oh yeah!
I almost understand it. I am SOO tired of Patrick Mahomes already.
Enjoying their pain brought incredible joy after winning the AFCCG or a Superbowl. . I think they're all dead.
Nah, They just stopped visiting the hoop.
Especially the last two against AtIanta and LAR. Otherwise, they'd be in here shoveling gigantic piles of shit all over us being 2-10.
Ahh...good times.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that us old farts so enjoyed the twenty years of winning, that we're afraid the frustration of the last three years could kill us before we get to see another winning season........................Honest.

Enjoying their pain brought incredible joy after winning the AFCCG or a Superbowl. . I think they're all dead. Especially the last two against AtIanta and LAR. Otherwise, they'd be in here shoveling gigantic piles of shit all over us being 2-10.
I think my favorite post Superbowl year was after the 2014 seson and seeing all the YouTube videos of the cocky Seahawk fans celebrating their inevitable win only to have their carpets pulled out from under them.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my favorite post Superbowl year was after the 2014 seson and seeing all the YouTube videos of the cocky Seahawk fans celebrating their inevitable win only to have their carpets pulled out from under them.
You mad bro? was priceless.

But Blank and his floozy dancing on the sidelines switching to utter despair may have been better.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sad richard sherman GIF

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But Blank and his floozy dancing on the sidelines switching to utter despair may have been better.
But the home parties that were streaming were priceless. A guy ranting "You mother fuckers think you can stop this, ain't no mother fucking way that is happening" in a deep monotone gangster vibe followed by a high pitched "WHAT THE"...."HOW THE" and nothing else.

Last edited:

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This might be my most favorite Super Bowl moment ever. I can re-watch that moment over and over and over. Fucking douche should've stayed in his seat until victory was secured.

That said, Pats haters can gleefully watch Tedy Brushci and Junior Seau celebrating a bit too early on the sidelines after the Pats took a 14 to 10 lead over the Giants late in the 2007 Super Bowl. I love Bruschi but he should've known better.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, Pats haters can gleefully watch Tedy Brushci and Junior Seau celebrating a bit too early on the sidelines after the Pats took a 14 to 10 lead over the Giants late in the 2007 Super Bowl. I love Bruschi but he should've known better.
That is burned into my memory.

I saw them celebrating and I was immediately like "NOOOOO!!!!!!"

And fate took over from there.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My favorite was Superbowl38 against the Panthers.
I remember standing in a big group of Panthers fans with the only Patriots jersey in the bunch of sad faces.
We were waiting for a plane back to Charlotte.
Meanwhile, a drunk woman with her mascara smeared from crying was trying to harass me by saying, "did you see what they did!"
I laughed at her and replied, "You mean win?'

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember standing in the only known big group of Panthers fans to ever exist with the only Patriots jersey in the bunch of sad faces.
Meanwhile, a drunk woman with her mascara smeared from crying was trying to harass me by saying, "did you see what they did!"
FIFY

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember standing in a big group of Panthers fans with the only Patriots jersey in the bunch of sad faces.
I had a similar experience in which my wife and I had to fly to Missouri to visit her aunt in early 2002, a week after the Super Bowl.

Yeah I put on my favorite Pats sweat shirt without even thinking we were flying into St. Louis.

The hatred was everywhere. I will never rent from Budget again.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a similar experience in which my wife and I had to fly to Missouri to visit her aunt in early 2002, a week after the Super Bowl.

Yeah I put on my favorite Pats sweat shirt without even thinking we were flying into St. Louis.

The hatred was everywhere. I will never rent from Budget again.
and you expected a positive reaction?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wore my Patriots Jersey to a bar in Oakland - after the tuck rule game!
I got some looks but generally people leave you alone as lons as you are up front about it.
Now if you are a pussy and stay quiet when your team scores, you'll become a target.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess...not thinking was referring to the point that I wasn't thinking about the shirt causing any reaction.

In Unbiased Va. Beach I wore the shirt often. Without thinking it would cause a reaction because it didn't. Especially in the years prior to 2001.