• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 20, PLAYOFFS, Los Angeles Rams @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Raymond James Stadium, Divisional Playoff Weekend, Sunday, 01/23/22 12:00PM PST

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey should really shut his mouth about he's the best until he has his ring. Otherwise he looks as bad as the rest of those Rams except for Stafford and Kupp, who redeemed themselves by a pitch-and-catch that huge 44-yard play to set-up the winning FG by Gay boy who almost missed it, AGAIN! Al Michaels said it best: "These Rams tried every which way to LOSE this game". They appear to have a sub-conscious fear of winning it all, including those Shit-Fer-Brains coaches!! Go Figure.

Many of the Rams fell or fall asleep with a big lead. Kupp messed up big too with the fumble. These players have to stay focused and learn how to put these teams away. That’s coaching but you also have to hang on to the dam ball

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to be the debbie downer but it is clear as day why this team hasn't won anything since 99. Aside from FO fuckups in hiring the right staff; there is a lack of urgency and a killer instinct from this team. There are too many instances where 1 damn TO causes this team to go to shit and it is baffling. One turnover and all of a sudden play calling starts to suck, all pro DBs forget that there are wr's that need to be covered, everyone from coaching staff to player IQ level drops down to about 50. The vanilla defense kicks in, and the list goes on. I can understand that it is better to be lucky sometimes than great but at what point do you keep depending on luck?? This team had 4 damn turnovers, Mcvay does not have the ability to effectively limit the bullshit, instead he lets it snowball to the tune of the same tired excuse. The 49ers won't be as graceful, because even though Jimmy G has a bum arm/ankle/etc, a well coached team will limit the mistakes and effectively impose their will as they have done the last 6 meetings. I honestly don't think the lightbulb has went on yet for thesee fucking idiots we call coaches. This game does not have to be that complicated when you look and understand the basics. But our rams have an entitlelist mentaltiy that you are suppose to roll over because we are the favorites instead of of locking in/executing to the final whistle. Why does it have to be that hard???? Too many 2nd half collapses, and with playoff football that usually means an early exit. Luckily we've extended the season at least 1 more week before a "well coached" team comes to town and puts on another clinic.. If we do win it all, i'll fire up the pitboss and grill some crow but until then my glass is still half empty.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on SJ76 and Jermaine. I know OSFBs teaches his players not to dwell on past plays and stay with the positives. Well the hell, that might be good for shopping or something but if you don't recognize a collapse happening and how to stop it, ya ain't going to be winning too many championships either. The other problem this team has as a result, is they don't know how to keep there foot on the gas until the final bell except for Stafford and Kupp. That supports what you are both stating. And this problem stems from the HC not knowing how to do either of what I previously mentioned..

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its because of the proximity of the two cities. The Rams have earned home field advantage and so I don't have a problem with this rule.
i don't either.... but damn it would have been nice to go to a game this yr.. my old lady got preggers with my son so we kept it on the east coast. Whatever the case may be next yr, we heading to So-fi, so mark my words we will hope to see some of you all there.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What OSFBs needs to learn is when you come out in the second half and there is a TO, ya gather-up the offense and you get their attention. Ya get their focus back like Parcells used to do or even Bill Belicheat who routinely comes over to his bench shouting focus instructions. He never lets his players get into group eff-up funk. Never!! But OSFBs does because he goes there himself!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what Jermaine is referring to in Post #303. The Rams seem to be pulling things out of their collective asses but the closer you get to the snooperbowl, ya can't depend on this sort of thing called luck.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't either.... but damn it would have been nice to go to a game this yr.. my old lady got preggers with my son so we kept it on the east coast. Whatever the case may be next yr, we heading to So-fi, so mark my words we will hope to see some of you all there.
Congratulations Jermaine and Mrs. Jermaine :clap:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crowd noise gets to the Rams Players and so any momentum swing can make them screw up so they need to keep the peddle to the metal all game long
Great performance from the Defense and ST today Scowronik did a great job on ST today he is the quintessential ST player

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was almost Deja Vu to the 49er game.

In control the first half, second half collapse and had it gone to OT, no doubt Brady and Co would’ve won.

Thankfully, that didn’t happen.

Now, can the Rams finally beat their nemesis who has their number? I’m not convinced McVay knows what yo do against the Niners, especially not after watching him play Akers all game and ignore Michel who helped them get to where they are and he almost never fumbles.

Akers should’ve sat after the 1st fumble that cost them at least 3 pts before the half.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna see a show of hands.....who is hungover?

2 great games yesterday and 2 good ones on Saturday. Great weekend of football.

That Chiefs vs Bills game is the greatest game I have ever seen, right up there with Bills vs Oilers......when Reich rallied them to a win.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Raiders out, I'm all in on the Rams.

Hope the wife doesn't see this (Chiefs fan).

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next week is gonna be interesting. Jimmy G isn't that great but the Niners have won 2 this season and have they really won the last 6 in a row?

Their defense is impressive but I think the Rams can win it with the better QB and a pretty damn good defense themselves.