• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 20, PLAYOFFS, Los Angeles Rams @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Raymond James Stadium, Divisional Playoff Weekend, Sunday, 01/23/22 12:00PM PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I WOULD HOPE THAT SHIT-FER-BRAINS WILL REMEMBER THIS GAME BECAUSE NEXT WEEK AGAINST THE NINERS, THE SAME EXACT THING WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN AGAIN UNLESS THIS STUPID BASTARD DOES SOMETHING DIFFERENT WHEN THE COLLAPSE STARTS!!! ESPECIALLY WITH ALL OF THOSE NINERS FANS IN SOFI!!!!!

Last edited:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CaliRedskinFan, you have more confidence than I'd ever hope to have with this team!!
felt it wasn't Toms year... hes won enuff rings for 5 teams

enuff is enuff already

hes the GOAT but RETIRE gracefully already

pass the torch to the youngin's - I want to see the Allens, Burrows, Herberts, and Staffords get a Lombardi now

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams should of had Sony Michel in the game near the end. Michel don't fumble and he's a power runner. Akers had already fumbled in the game. Akers hasn't played hardly all season. That is when players could fumble more. Should of been an easy win. That hike over the head was super terrible. RAMS were on the 20 1st down. That would of put it away. Gay coming short on a 47 yarder ? That would of put it away. I've never seen such a collapse in a playoff game when that team was DOMINATING. Stafford and Kupp had to pull a rabbit out of there hat. Like all season they did. Gay almost missed that game winner too. On the 10 and you barely slide one in. Gay must be hurt. RAMS won but i'm still in bewilderment.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props, Rams Fans.
You guys hung tough even as your team was busy making the game more interesting than it needed to be.

Your FG kicker got a chance to redeem himself for his earlier miss...and he came through FTW.

Stafford & Kupp are gonna be a handful for the Niners defense....also, Miller & Donald will give the SF O-line fits.

Enjoy today's win.

Can't wait for kickoff next Sunday.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That reminds me Chilipepper. How on the frikin' planet do you hike the ball over the head of your QB when you are on the 20-yard line and could have easily buried this game? These douchebags have some screwy subconscious need to eff-up at the worst time of the game and for what reason, nobody knows. This is why they should let Allen walk after this all over. He is a pile of dogshit waiting to happen.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That reminds me Chilipepper. How on the frikin' planet do you hike the ball over the head of your QB when you are on the 20-yard line and could have easily buried this game? These douchebags have some screwy subconscious need to eff-up at the worst time of the game and for what reason, nobody knows. This is why they should let Allen walk after this all over. He is a pile of dogshit waiting to happen.
I was thinking the same thing how that hike ever happened. I want to hear the excuse. Also that fumble by Akers on the one was huge. RAMS choked terribility. Michel should of been in the game at the END he doesn't fumble. I was really worried when Michel was not in there. I feel like RAMS lost. It's gonna take a few hours to get back to feeling good. RAMS looked like Super Bowl favs first half then turned into a team that made the wildcard and shouldn't of been there.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Playoff W was all Matt Stafford. Mcvay called a pretty good game again in the 1st half and then his other personality on his shoulder convinced him to stop and play a super conservative game in the 2nd half. He certainly didn’t fumble the ball, but not playing Sony Michel - the guy that got you to the playoffs and especially in the red zone was a joke. Cam is awesome but he’s not ready for a full dose playoff game.

Someone on that sideline better control the negative downward spiral and fix it quick. That was pretty pathetic after such a pretty solid first half.

And kudos to the defense. Ramsey went to sleep too later but overall the defense played great

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey should really shut his mouth about he's the best until he has his ring. Otherwise he looks as bad as the rest of those Rams except for Stafford and Kupp, who redeemed themselves by a pitch-and-catch that huge 44-yard play to set-up the winning FG by Gay boy who almost missed it, AGAIN! Al Michaels said it best: "These Rams tried every which way to LOSE this game". They appear to have a sub-conscious fear of winning it all, including those Shit-Fer-Brains coaches!! Go Figure.