• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 18, San Francisco Forty-Niners @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Sunday, 01/09/22, 1:25 PM PST

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t win a division like that backing in. Rough game against SF and we blew it. Oline was awful, we couldn’t make a tackle down the stretch and going pass happy didn’t help our QB
Yeah O-line couldn't run the ball and Stafford got sacked 5 times. RAMS defense had only 3 sacks. But all the defense had to do was stop the 49ers from going length of the field for a TD with less than a min left in the game.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcvay was doing good. Committed to the run early and stuck with it. Then Up 17-0 in Q2, 3rd and a foot he goes shotgun and they get a sack. Totally changed the momentum and San Fran clawed back.

You can’t just totally dog Stafford today. He played great early and had hardly any protection from his Oline. I don’t like deep call on that last play but yeah if Stafford leads OBJ it’s fireworks. But #9 took a beating with that protection today and still did pretty darn good
yeah he did... part of that is on the play calling.. .your OL is getting its ass handed yet lets keep dialing up pass pass pass... that OT throw didn't have to be called so soon and was a stupid call.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stumbled onto the post-game press witch-hunt and there is Shit-Fer-Brains saying the same thing he has said with every other loss. "I gotta do better, we all gotta do better". WTH is this throwing-the-dog-a-bone shit? I got so mad I had to move along and not listen to anymore of this ridiculous, STUPID, THICK-HEADED, MYOPIC, BULLSHIT THIS DOPE THROWS OUT THERE TO COVER HIS DUMB ASS AND SHUT PEOPLE UP!!!

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAMS defense lost this game. What was it like 58 sec to go and 49ers go the length of the field for a TD on the road.
Jimmy almost gave the game away late to the Rams too throwing that horrible pass in the red zone with a chance to take the lead when it was 17-17

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason a coach like Belicheat is always back in the hunt with winning teams even if the faces change is because he has a winning formula that emphasizes perfection and a technician-like approach to playing and winning football games. "Do your job" has often been heard by Belicheat and he doesn't tolerate any sort of Kum-by-ya krap to massage player fragile egos. Our O-line just played like crap today and Shit-Fer-Brains was doing his usual stupid shit play-calling when he doesn't know what else to do. That sort of crap play will then evoke Stafford to call-up his inner loser that he cultured all those years in Detroit and voila, we go from 17-0 to 27-24. Ya can't make this shit up!!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really pisses me off is the LA Rams fans at home.
No way in hell a game like that in STL during a playoff run has away fans like that dominating the crowd noise. Back the days of the GSOT that dome was loud for the Rams D especially on 3rd down

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another reason why the Rams moved away in the first place to a place like St Louis, SJ76. LA Fans are notorious pussy, band-wagon, soft-bellied douchebags and one of the many reasons the Rams often have that reputation in the modern era. If the Rams are in San Fran to play the Niners, you won't find a rush of LA Rams fans like the Niners Fans do in the reverse.

Those types of Rams fans were around when the Rams had balls-out, smashmouth football players like Jack Youngblood, Olsen, Deacon, Hacksaw Reynolds, Jackie Slater, Doug Smith, and so many others that would knock the crap out of you just as soon as look at you.

Not this present-day Shit-Fer-Brains bunch. Bunch of backboneless, Kum-By-Ya, fragile ego, overpaid, pussified shitheads that can't think straight and get a first down when ya have a foot to go to just run out the clock leading 17-0. That whole game pisses me right OFF!!

Last edited:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all want McVay to be shown the door unfortunately who is going to replace him? When Jacksonville is considering Dan Quinn as their next head coach with Fangio as the DC, there is definitely a winning coaches shortage at the NFL Pro level. No ALR is right. We are stuck with Shit-Fer-Brains and Stafford for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t fire Mcvay people. He just won the toughest division in football.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really pisses me off is the LA Rams fans at home.
No way in hell a game like that in STL during a playoff run has away fans like that dominating the crowd noise. Back the days of the GSOT that dome was loud for the Rams D especially on 3rd down
STL had the fan base... yeah they probably knew what's up. Why get loud when your shit for brains DC can't coach his way out of a paperbag.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t fire Mcvay people. He just won the toughest division in football.
that's cute, but he won't win a SB with his ego and his way of calling games. Division titles ain't good enough, quite frankly he isn't good enough. As a matter of fact, Mcdipshit has shown he cannot adjust on the fly, we don't need a Coach like that.... He needs to demote himself from HC to just OC as his game planning stinks like manure. Week in and week out, this team plays and caters to the likes of it's competition. Sounds like a bunch of NC State bull shit to me...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller has a really bad ankle injury so this means Ramsey calls the defense and Burgess will be taking Fuller's spot for the Cardinals game. Good. More smashmouth players on D.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's cute, but he won't win a SB with his ego and his way of calling games. Division titles ain't good enough, quite frankly he isn't good enough. As a matter of fact, Mcdipshit has shown he cannot adjust on the fly, we don't need a Coach like that.... He needs to demote himself from HC to just OC as his game planning stinks like manure. Week in and week out, this team plays and caters to the likes of it's competition. Sounds like a bunch of NC State bull shit to me...

Only so many times Shanahan and LaFleur beat him in a row. Same as hit red on the roulette table. As far as the DC, he needs better LBs and some other DB that can tackle would be nice too. SF does a great job on Aaron Donald as well. SF is built in the trenches and the game plan is to punish you. Dude needs to realize it soon too

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams play the Cardinals (4 vs 5) next week in SoFi Stadium. The Cardinals are 8-1 on the road this year and so there is a very good likelihood that we will not be advancing after next week-end. I believe, based on what we have all witnessed all year, that this will be a one-and-done just like last year.
Last year wasn’t one and done Retro.

They beat Seattle, remember?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason a coach like Belicheat is always back in the hunt with winning teams even if the faces change is because he has a winning formula that emphasizes perfection and a technician-like approach to playing and winning football games. "Do your job" has often been heard by Belicheat and he doesn't tolerate any sort of Kum-by-ya krap to massage player fragile egos. Our O-line just played like crap today and Shit-Fer-Brains was doing his usual stupid shit play-calling when he doesn't know what else to do. That sort of crap play will then evoke Stafford to call-up his inner loser that he cultured all those years in Detroit and voila, we go from 17-0 to 27-24. Ya can't make this shit up!!
Told you guys McVay would do McVay things, and Stafford would be the bad Stafford we’ve seen the past 6 weeks.

As a result, the Rams are actually no better off this year than last even though they “upgraded” at QB.

The problem lies with the HC, and since he isn’t going anywhere, neither will the Rams. His ego will always get in the way of the Rams winning it all, just like with Martz.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to bed at halftime with this game well in hand. Then I wake up and find out we choked the game away. Championship teams don’t choke games away like this, especially against rivals.