• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1 - Rangers vs. Penguins

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've taken to calling him Roberto, merely because I think it'd piss him off. He has zero semblance of professionalism in his body, and it's astounding he has a job. This continues to solidify my opinion that some higher ups in the Pens org. asked for Rossi to be moved off the beat. Lord knows he's even worse as a columnist. This is the guy that YESTERDAY wrote about how the Pens were poised to knock off the President's Trophy winner, and now it's doomsday because a GM called him on his shit. And then he freaking PUBLISHES that? Get over yourself. If GMJR has shortcomings (he does...) it has jack to do with him calling you what you are ya manure shoveling buffoon.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really seems idiotic is that, of all the things GMJR did, Rossi chose to harp on the Ehrhoff deal. That deal was a great one, until injuries. And it's not as if the guy can foresee that. I mean, geez. And when DK is the voice of reason, there's a problem. DK mentioned that he saw the exchange, that it's not an uncommon occurrence in sports, and that it's NEVER published/discussed publicly. I simply hope this results in the guy being barred from Pens stuff. Then again...that'd mean more Pirates stuff from him, and he's awful there too. Just go away, man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Rossi:

parks-and-recreation-Jean-Ralphio-the-worst-worst-woooorst-1372637673p.gif

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd lose my temper too and go into an expletive-laden tirade if I had to deal with that hack-journalist from that mickey-mouse publication on a daily basis.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Rossi crap. Pointless and pathetic. Is he trying to become what Mark Madden hoped to be in Pittsburgh? If so he sucks more than Madden ever has and does.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really seems idiotic is that, of all the things GMJR did, Rossi chose to harp on the Ehrhoff deal. That deal was a great one, until injuries. And it's not as if the guy can foresee that. I mean, geez. And when DK is the voice of reason, there's a problem. DK mentioned that he saw the exchange, that it's not an uncommon occurrence in sports, and that it's NEVER published/discussed publicly. I simply hope this results in the guy being barred from Pens stuff. Then again...that'd mean more Pirates stuff from him, and he's awful there too. Just go away, man.

Yeah that one got me also. That was a great deal.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Rossi crap. Pointless and pathetic. Is he trying to become what Mark Madden hoped to be in Pittsburgh? If so he sucks more than Madden ever has and does.
Is that fat idiot Madden still on the air? Biggest know-nothing I've ever heard.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that fat idiot Madden still on the air? Biggest know-nothing I've ever heard.

Unfortunately that chauvinistic pig is still employed, and has clout for some reason. Until his blackened diseased heart gives out he'll still be churning out opinions on the airwaves. As a female, it sickens me that the man is afforded such a position. He treats women like shit, and it's despicable. If a woman calls his show, she's more often than not asked to return to the kitchen or give him a lap dance. However, he was recently absolutely demolished by one of the Pensblog guys. I'll go find that video. It's gold.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Sorry didn't mean to bring that idiot up but thats what Rossi reminds me of. Have no integrity just for ratings or followers.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it but he was never the long term solution just a stop gap until they deemed Guerin or Fitzgerald ready.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Pensblog guys have sources, honestly. So we'll see. The fact of the matter is, the Pens have like 4 guys in waiting to take the job.

Twitter is super interesting right now. Media guys are duking it out, while Rossi remains silent and hidden. DK (who I've grown to appreciate a lot more now that he's freelance) is going to TOWN on his former employer. Basically saying that he was there, it was no tirade, and it should have remained a private conversation. I'm pretty sure any journalist with tenure has gotten cursed before, which makes this situation just so bizarre. I'm agreeing with everything Dejan is saying right now: Rossi is bitter because DK got that big scoop last year with Mario and Burkle, it turned into his year long ripping apart/predicting doom for the Pens, and he's single handedly created a narrative that the end is neigh (he literally said this: "I know what's coming next summer"). This guy works for the "media partner of the Pens" and is spewing crap. It's incredible. DK is calling him out on his lies, and it's just so entertaining to see.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, that sounds like classic fat-fuck....get punked by caller, hang up on caller, call caller stupid, claim to know more than everyone else and then completely tap dance around the caller's comment/question he was too ignorant to handle