• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford will be allowed to open things up

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season has a lot of meaning to it. Im anxious to see what some of you will say if they manage to go to the playoffs again and beat some of these good teams.

Caldwell's only mistake may be letting go of Linehan but I understand why. I don't think he destroyed the offense though. Im willing to make a few friendly bets that Lombardi puts together a top 15 offense and Ebron rebounds from last year. Any takers?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any takers?

auction.gif

oh wait... a minute... I withdraw cuz I'm actually on your side on this

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season has a lot of meaning to it. Im anxious to see what some of you will say if they manage to go to the playoffs again and beat some of these good teams.

Caldwell's only mistake may be letting go of Linehan but I understand why. I don't think he destroyed the offense though. Im willing to make a few friendly bets that Lombardi puts together a top 15 offense and Ebron rebounds from last year. Any takers?

Yes.

If I win you get to see the wedding video and I will buy and wear a fucking Ebron jersey. If I win I get to see the photos of your various hair styles over the years you talked about once before (I think there may be some priceless photos there) and you have to wear the same Ebron jersey only I get to attach "SUCKS" next to the name on the back.

:hammer::kk::suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and I already have a lifetime avatar bet over who ends up w the better record, Detroit or Miami. Don't forget.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm...I never agreed to that.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

If I win you get to see the wedding video and I will buy and wear a fucking Ebron jersey. If I win I get to see the photos of your various hair styles over the years you talked about once before (I think there may be some priceless photos there) and you have to wear the same Ebron jersey only I get to attach "SUCKS" next to the name on the back.

:hammer::kk::suds:

Good deal.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can people defend and credit Millenhew for improving a garbage roster to where we are after 6 years but dog on Wiz who inherited a garbage roster and has had one year to improve it?

Cause Wiz was stupid enough to take the garbage roster when Detroit clearly had a lot more to work with.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Top 15 offense?

Make it Top Six and I'll wager. (Yardage or scoring, your pick.)

I think I could get the Lions in the Top 15. I think most anyone on this board, hell, most anyone that's watched CJ and Stafford their whole careers could.

Top 15 isn't good.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Top 15 offense?

I think I could get the Lions in the Top 15. I think most anyone on this board, hell, most anyone that's watched CJ and Stafford their whole careers could.

Top 15 isn't good.

If the Lions finish with a top 15 offense, JJ Watt will make All Pro for the Texans.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause Wiz was stupid enough to take the garbage roster when Detroit clearly had a lot more to work with.
Detroit did have a lot more to work with. Definitely a better team than the Titans. But he chose them over us, why? Three words, The Clown Show.

Give Wiz and the Titans GM six years and I'll bet there will be more accomplishments on their resumes than two wildcard losses.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They wont be going to the playoffs next year unless stafford becomes peyton. While I think staff will continue to improve, he wont be that good. Thats a brutal schedule, they downgraded their defense immensely, their offensive line is a mess and they did not do well against good teams last year. I would be shocked to see them win seven games next year.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wont be going to the playoffs next year unless stafford becomes peyton. While I think staff will continue to improve, he wont be that good. Thats a brutal schedule, they downgraded their defense immensely, their offensive line is a mess and they did not do well against good teams last year. I would be shocked to see them win seven games next year.

Disagree.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit did have a lot more to work with. Definitely a better team than the Titans. But he chose them over us, why? Three words, The Clown Show.

I thought he didn't even get a chance to meet the clown show? Didn't he visit Tennessee first and just stay there?

To me, that means he is a dumb ass.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he didn't even get a chance to meet the clown show? Didn't he visit Tennessee first and just stay there?

To me, that means he is a dumb ass.
Yeah, Lewand never even got a chance to tell him face to face aboot the massive interest they had from coaches coast to coast.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Top 15 offense?

Top 15 isn't good.

Maaaan, I aint trying to get ahead of myself here. I'll be willing to go top 10 if they grab a good RB, but if they depend on Bell, I say top 15.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is top 15 acceptable when you have the best WR who ever lived?

Low standards.