• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR dominos yet to fall

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill goes from the #4 scoring offense to the #22. Plus MIA fired their best coach in Flores. idk

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill goes from the #4 scoring offense to the #22. Plus MIA fired their best coach in Flores. idk
Well, new Head coach is a long time Shanny Jr. disciple. so potential for a competent offensive gameplan exists, however, the Shanny/Kubiak/Gibbs system isn't just zone blocking and cut backs, its about playcalling flow and scheme where plays work off each other, and build towards specific reults. there's no guarantee that just because he knows the system, that he can implement similar results or teach it the way Shanny/Kubiak/Gibbs did..nor does Miami have the roster in place to just switch gears on a dime. And the OC just coached Herbert and the Chargers.

So based on that alone, I firmly expect the offense to be a least minimally improved..add in Hill, and where they end up will entirely depend on whether Tua is the real deal, and if Edmonds/Mostert can thrive in what will surely be an attempt at cloning that Shanny/Kubiak/Gibbs system.
having said that, none of those offenses were known for eye popping WR numbers..so we'll see. But potential exists

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
based on that alone, I firmly expect the offense to be a least minimally improved..
I appreciate your optimism. The Fins passing offense was ranked 17th which isnt terrible.
Some have editorialized that Flores got more out of that group than expected which is disappointing to think that they are worse than advertised.
Also, under the old regime, they threw to the WRs 54.8% of the time which was below the league average of 59.2%.
Despite the new additions (Hill, Edmonds, DWill & Mostert) I just dont see it improving much. If anything, the offense is status quo.