• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford the stud!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think several you guys confuse my overall opinion of Staffs game with my hatred of his sidearm. It does affect things. It gets batted down when he does it over the middle when, I personally don't feel a conventional pass would be. Did he do that in college? I really don't remember it early on.

And at other times its successful when a conventional pass would not be possible. I think it boils down to staff is a gamer, hes super competitive and utilizes his entire repertoire to succeed. The sidearm and his fake spike game winning td sunday point to that type of mentality. And I love it, personally.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't pay any attention to the times it's successful.(yeah, I said it) That's like appreciating the NAZI party for their health care.

Last edited by a moderator:

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got dammit!

Andrew Luck isn't better than Stafford. His team might be better than the Lions though.

And Got dammit!

I always say to myself, "I wish Luck and Rivers would stop throwing the ball funny, but they're still good qb's. If it works, do it."

And Got dammit again!

Stafford did side-arm in college and was good at it. Luck used to run funny in college and he still does it. Peyton used to look young and funny, but now, he still looks funny. Did Andy have red hair in college?

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli looks like he's with make a wish and this is his special day.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got dammit!

Andrew Luck isn't better than Stafford. His team might be better than the Lions though.

And Got dammit!

I always say to myself, "I wish Luck and Rivers would stop throwing the ball funny, but they're still good qb's. If it works, do it."

And Got dammit again!

Stafford did side-arm in college and was good at it. Luck used to run funny in college and he still does it. Peyton used to look young and funny, but now, he still looks funny. Did Andy have red hair in college?
To be honest, I think his team is worse than the Lions.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he really throw sidearm in college? (I woulda been even louder about "the safe pick" if I knew that, then)

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should have said "in all due respect". Cuz then I can say whatever the fuck I want and not be considered rude. But whatever. Your opinion changes depending on the score of every single fucking game in every single fucking sport every single fucking year. Get back to me when the Bears kick a field goal in the first quarter and people need to lose their jobs.

Not true at all punk bitch.. I have released Stafford is a decent QB.. You have sucked on Linehan's cock since day 1..

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got dammit!

And Got dammit!

And Got dammit again!

I would personally trade Stafford for Luck due to age.. That's about it.. I agree with most here that Rodgers and Luck would be the only two Qbs at this point I'd be willing to trade for.. But atm, Stafford is the better QB..

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is a top 5 QB in the NFL.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would personally trade Stafford for Luck due to age.. That's about it.. I agree with most here that Rodgers and Luck would be the only two Qbs at this point I'd be willing to trade for.. But atm, Stafford is the better QB..

Luck is 24, Staff is 25. That's what you'd base your decision off?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is 24, Staff is 25. That's what you'd base your decision off?

I was just about to say, they're not far off in age. That's a piss poor job of fact checking. One year apart is hardly something I'd make a trade for. I think your anger towards smitty is getting the best of you brah.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then. Everyone that thinks Luck is better, write me up a article, short story, poem or something that supports that theory. If I feel like its legit, I will agree. If not, I will drink a beer and ignore everything said.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then. Everyone that thinks Luck is better, write me up a article, short story, poem or something that supports that theory. If I feel like its legit, I will agree. If not, I will drink a beer and ignore everything said.

I won't be doing that, as I think Stafford is better. Can I still write a poem though? ;)

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those that think Luck is better is basing that off preference, I think. I think the Lions are better on paper but not on the field. The Colts beat S.F, Seattle and Denver and it wasn't all because of Luck, that's for sure. Dont get me wrong, I think he a really good qb but Stafford is better in my mind.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those that think Luck is better is basing that off preference, I think. I think the Lions are better on paper but not on the field. The Colts beat S.F, Seattle and Denver and it wasn't all because of Luck, that's for sure. Dont get me wrong, I think he a really good qb but Stafford is better in my mind.

I don't know anyone in the world that loves Stafford as much as you buddy. If say Staff had went all four years and redshirted in the there somewhere. And Luck had came out early and somehow they had been in the same draft class, do you honestly believe Staff would have been taken over Luck?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Luck is a more polished QB, and is more athletically gifted. But I dont want that trade. He's just the only guy(other than ARodg) who Id consider straight up in a deal. The guy replaced Peyton Manning almost seamlessly Yao.(he did to us what Staff did to the Cowboys) The forehead got cut because he's so good... (I was a nonbeliever in the hype. And pretty emphatically tbh. But I was wrong. ).... The Forehead!!! I mean would anyone have ever believed Peyton Manning could get cut and that it would be a good football decision? (Other than Swarm)

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They let Peyton go bc he wasn't going to play much longer. And that had a great opportunity to take ANOTHER franchise QB. I think it was smart.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(To the tune of Oh Canada, the anthem of our wonderful neighbors to north)Ohhhhh Staffff-ord..... Why d'you throw side-arm.... I hate it soooooo.....I really fuck-ing do..... It drives me nuts.... Till I throw a fuss.... Nearly every Su-unday. (That's all I got, and Im not really sold Staff can't be better, just isn't right now)