• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Rams 8:15pm on Prime Video

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,053.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think if a players head spins back like that, even if the refs didn't see the actual facemask, the league should tell them to throw the flag and it can be easily overturned from the assisted replay if it turns out not to be a facemask. It's the same with what they've done with the fumble recoveries and letting the play go. Easily overturned if needed because the player was down or whatever. With PFs, they aren't reviewable to actually make the call so just throw the flag and figure it out. I know people don't want more replay reviews and a lot of people talk about the can of worms it opens but limit it to PFs and get the calls right. They already do it on roughing the passer calls and hits near the sideline. I just see it as the lesser of two evils. This is another case of the focus being on bad officiating instead of actual football and that's totally avoidable.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puka
Kupp
Kyren Williams
Kobie Turner

And a lot of solid to good starters. But I concede you guys have done it better the last 15 years.
But for current starters its not a question. Its the rams. Well agree both have done well. I also am strictly talking wr

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but it’s 200% inexcusable that they didn’t make that junior high call. My 5 year old makes that call right.

They know the scrutiny they're going to be under either way. Maybe they err in caution (swallow the whistle) when the game is on the line for anything they don't see 100% for that very reason. Dammed if they do...etc.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think if a players head spins back like that, even if the refs didn't see the actual facemask, the league should tell them to throw the flag and it can be easily overturned from the assisted replay if it turns out not to be a facemask. It's the same with what they've done with the fumble recoveries and letting the play go. Easily overturned if needed because the player was down or whatever. With PFs, they aren't reviewable to actually make the call so just throw the flag and figure it out. I know people don't want more replay reviews and a lot of people talk about the can of worms it opens but limit it to PFs and get the calls right. They already do it on roughing the passer calls and hits near the sideline. I just see it as the lesser of two evils. This is another case of the focus being on bad officiating instead of actual football and that's totally avoidable.

I disagree. Call what you see, not what you anticipate.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But for current starters its not a question. Its the rams. Well agree both have done well. I also am strictly talking wr
We weren't drafting for shit before McVay we just lucky landing Aaron Donsld. Thirteen pick, lots of teams fucked that up.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We weren't drafting for shit before McVay we just lucky landing Aaron Donsld. Thirteen pick, lots of teams fucked that up.
A lot of us thought he was too small for DT, myself included. I was Ro....... I was Wro...... I was wron....
I wasn't right