• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 8, The Minnesota Vikings @ The Los Angeles Rams, Thursday Night Football, SoFi Stadium, Los Angeles, CA, Thursday, 10/24/2024, 5:15 PM, PDT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my opinion of McVay and Snead would change for the better if they would stop making these horrible decisions with players, both in the draft and with trades. We get used horribly in trades. The EJ trade debacle is the most recent but what is more consistently telling is both of them are horrible at the NFL Draft.

There is not one player from the 2019 draft still with the Rams, not one! There is only one player from the 2018 draft that is with the Rams and he is oft-injured, Joe Noteboom.

Granted, the two are getting better with the Draft as in the 2020 draft, six players from that draft remain with the Rams. So they are improving with alot of dependence on UDFAs and castoffs from other teams.

And then there is the missed opportunities, the most notable and famous is the Atwell-Humphries debacle. The Brockers trade was horrible and the Logan Bruss selection was also bad. How about Russ Yeast and the signing of three piles of dogshit this year in Darious Williams, Tre white, and Jonah Jackson?? Gobs of money with little or no results.

So, when they get to the point where they are making better decisions on a consistent basis about players personnel and also better game plans and game play-calling, my opinion may change about both of them!!

Last edited:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, makes a lot of sense.

As you know I've always been a huge fan of McVay and the SB y'all won was no surprise to me at all.

After that I fell off watching the Rams as closely and didn't follow drafts and trades at all for your team.

Was wondering what he had done to earn the title McshitForBrains... which by the way is hilarious!

thx for explaining Retro.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, a lot of seasons of just mind boggling behavior by both Snead and McVay, got me to the point of using that title as appropriate. I gave McVay that monikor in the 2018 Snooperbowl appearance where Belicheat out-coached McVay because McShitferBrains, who at the time was categorized as a genius. He didn't know the workings of the Jumbo offense which is a complete and utter destroyer of the 46 Defense which Belicheat used to stop a very high-powered Offense and win that game.

We could have won that Snooperbowl if Mr genius knew anything about the Jumbo offense. Then he traded Goff and we were onto a whole series of seasons where his decision-making on a number of levels was just SHIT!

So, thus the etiology of that monikor and although he is still succeeding, albeit on a smaller scale, he still makes some of the dumbest decisions when it comes to players and especially with game plans and game-day play-calling.

I think the change for the better with McShitferBrains in play-calling is due to his change of letting Mike LaFleur, his OC, have more say in game-day play-calling and a stronger emphasis on the run game now that he has a very good player back there in Williams.

So we shall see how things progress.

Last edited: