• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Rams 8:15pm on Prime Video

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic response from these complete dumbfucks.

"Oopsie LOL. We didn't see it. And really, anything could have caused Sam Darnold's head to jerk back in that motion. There are also a lot reasons a defender would look extremely upset with himself after making a game winning tackle."

These idiots were throwing ticky tacky penalties for DPI and illegal contact all game but THIS is where they just couldn't throw a flag? They can always pick it back up if there was absolutely no evidence of a facemask.

What the hell happened to this by the way?

"The new assistance rule applies to plays where there is clear and obvious video evidence to proactively address specific objective rulings, such as spot of the ball or a foul, complete or incomplete pass, and touching of the ball or a line:
  • Penalty enforcement
  • Confirmation of the proper down
  • Spot of a foul
  • Game clock administration
  • Possession of a loose ball
  • Complete or incomplete pass
  • Loose ball touching a boundary line, goal line, or end line
  • Location of the football or a player in relation to a boundary line, line of scrimmage, line to gain, or goal line
  • Player down by contact (when not ruled down on the field)"
"Oopsie, we forgot about that too lmao."

Fuck these guys. None of them should ever work again.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those pesky Rams... DAMMIT! Would you guys and your stupid Hawaiian 5th round asshat, fuck off!?!

I swear... ONLY the Rams... fuckin' assholes.
200w (6).gif

Good news for you, AD retired.

Bad news for you, rookies Verse and Fiske look very legit.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,980.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a man in a suit is saying `` bullshit '' while holding his hand to his chest .
a man wearing glasses and a suit is covering his mouth with his hands and says bullshit .
a man wearing sunglasses and a blue shirt is standing next to another man wearing a hat .

a man in a white shirt is looking at a yellow device
a group of people in a classroom with the words my bullcrap meter 's going crazy on the bottom
a man in a suit and tie is looking at a woman in a leather jacket .

a little boy is sitting in a car seat and making a face .
a man in a suit and tie is making a funny face and saying bull-fucking-shit .
Excuses No GIF

I wonder if this is true?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Oopsie LOL. We didn't see it. And really, anything could have caused Sam Darnold's head to jerk back in that motion. There are also a lot reasons a defender would look extremely upset with himself after making a game winning tackle."

These idiots were throwing ticky tacky penalties for DPI and illegal contact all game but THIS is where they just couldn't throw a flag? They can always pick it back up if there was absolutely no evidence of a facemask.

"The new assistance rule applies to plays where there is clear and obvious video evidence to proactively address specific objective rulings, such as spot of the ball or a foul, complete or incomplete pass, and touching of the ball or a line:
  • Penalty enforcement
  • Spot of a foul
  • Location of the football or a player in relation to a boundary line, line of scrimmage, line to gain, or goal line

I've seen replay assistance reverse a called penalty multiple times. Changing a non-call to a penalty call is entirely different. I haven't see that, nor do I think it's possible.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen replay assistance reverse a called penalty multiple times. Changing a non-call to a penalty call is entirely different. I haven't see that, nor do I think it's possible.
You might be right. It's not clear from that article.

But if that is the case, then maybe, since they were already throwing flags all over for ticky tacky DPI, they throw a flag when a dude almost gets his head taken off? If somehow that was not a facemask then the booth overturns it.

Same logic as letting a QB fumble play out and using replay to overturn it instead of blowing it dead immediately.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• Penalty enforcement
  • Spot of a foul

Penalty enforcement just means being able to help them spot the ball and stuff like that. It doesnt mean calling a penalty that wasnt called. That's a Pandora's box that the NFL wont open again.

People forget the nightmare that happened for a couple of weeks there when the NFL allowed PI penalties to be reviewed. That was such a mess it didnt even last half a season.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,980.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penalty enforcement just means being able to help them spot the ball and stuff like that. It doesnt mean calling a penalty that wasnt called. That's a Pandora's box that the NFL wont open again.

People forget the nightmare that happened for a couple of weeks there when the NFL allowed PI penalties to be reviewed. That was such a mess it didnt even last half a season.
well that was a mess, because the refs refused to call themselves out.
Thats just another point of how useless the refs are if anything.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right. It's not clear from that article.

But if that is the case, then maybe, since they were already throwing flags all over for ticky tacky DPI, they throw a flag when a dude almost gets his head taken off? If somehow that was not a facemask then the booth overturns it.

Same logic as letting a QB fumble play out and using replay to overturn it instead of blowing it dead immediately.
Definitely agree

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What nightmare was that?

All I remember was that the officials refusing to overturn anything any time it was challenged. The rule was fine.

Was this a similar "nightmare" that people bring up with the replacement refs? The dudes who had a normal learning curve coming from DIII football or whatever but otherwise were just as bad as the regular refs?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bestest? Rams have an argument
Educate me.
Obv. Kuop and puca are studs. Was just thinking thats generally what we do, draft and develop or find gems. Just in recent memory

Manny sanders
Ab
Mike wallace
Pickens
Chase claypool-lol bears
Diontae
Juju

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• Penalty enforcement
  • Spot of a foul

You might be more angry than Vikings fans

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things: no challenges inside of 2 minutes and the Vikings had no TOs left, so no way to challenge it even if it was challengeble. They were at the mercy of an official's review.
True, but it’s 200% inexcusable that they didn’t make that junior high call. My 5 year old makes that call right.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be more angry than Vikings fans

He definitely is. I'm more angry at my team committing stupid penalties and playing like shit in the second half than about that one play. Even if we get that call, it's still like 83 yards to score, then we needed 2. I'd call that about a 0.01% chance with how awful the offense was.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Educate me.
Obv. Kuop and puca are studs. Was just thinking thats generally what we do, draft and develop or find gems. Just in recent memory

Manny sanders
Ab
Mike wallace
Pickens
Chase claypool-lol bears
Diontae
Juju
Puka
Kupp
Kyren Williams
Kobie Turner

And a lot of solid to good starters. But I concede you guys have done it better the last 15 years.