• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Rams 8:15pm on Prime Video

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to watch football the same way. Start with the 3 interior OLineman and watch their initial action, if pass I'll check the LBs and outside to see if they're blitzing then go to the OLine again to see if pressure. The cameras usually don't show the downfield action so I'll focus more on the line than anything. If a run I'll usually see if the back is running hard or more of a dancer, I don't like the dancers, I like the cut and hit it hard guys.
So leveon bell wasnt ur type of runner

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen how well hes been playing? And to backup who?

To backup whomever the Steelers draft as the qb of the future. Darnold has played well, no doubt, but 6 games isnt going to convince me just yet

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 345.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So leveon bell wasnt ur type of runner

Not really...too feast or famine...he was pretty good at the patience thing, but I prefer the guys that are on go

Last edited:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, wait, hold on....super high?? On what, marijuana?? I got news for you, my friend: marijuana IS ILLEGAL, NOT COOL.
Like hell it is!

Not that it mattered LOL

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It probably didn't matter but that missed call was inexcusable.

None of those refs should ever work again and I'm honestly okay if they are executed publicly tomorrow.

They're most likely completely useless people and their offspring are probably just as stupid as they are. We can take them out too as far as I'm concerned.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,053.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, bad missed call and all but I have doubts it really mattered. Settling for 2 FGs in the second half up to that point was what killed them and their D had no real answers for Stafford and the Rams. I don't know what happened from the Texans game until now but Flores' D has been kinda meh since. Good vs the Jets but everybody looks good vs. Rodgers these days. Let GB almost come back on them and now gave up 30 back to back.
The thing with that whole play though is why the fuck is Darnold dancing around the end zone forever. Terrible pocket presence in that situation. Know the situation, slide outside the tackle box and throw the damn ball away. With halloween coming, Darnold looking like he might be on pumpkin watch. Not gonna give the refs the usual bashing even if they did screw up.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, bad missed call and all but I have doubts it really mattered. Settling for 2 FGs in the second half up to that point was what killed them and their D had no real answers for Stafford and the Rams. I don't know what happened from the Texans game until now but Flores' D has been kinda meh since. Good vs the Jets but everybody looks good vs. Rodgers these days. Let GB almost come back on them and now gave up 30 back to back.
The thing with that whole play though is why the fuck is Darnold dancing around the end zone forever. Terrible pocket presence in that situation. Know the situation, slide outside the tackle box and throw the damn ball away. With halloween coming, Darnold looking like he might be on pumpkin watch. Not gonna give the refs the usual bashing even if they did screw up.
Yeah I’m not arguing it would have changed the result of who won. Simply sick of seeing the NFL and Refs screwing up in big moments week after week.

Face masks certainly need to be reviewable if they can’t make the right call.