• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Rams 8:15pm on Prime Video

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 345.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.. how do they miss that? Rooting for the Rams but that's a hell of a way to end the Vikes chances.

I'm guessing because of the way his jersey was stretched and the angle the ref had. If you look Darnold's jersey pulled forward and Darnold's back was to him. The ref on the other side should've caught it, but his job is the left tackle and guard, but it looked like he was looking right at it.

At the end of the day this was a good game....closer than the final score and both teams gave us a nice effort, despite the final score.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for the Rams - they could be a threat to get back in the playoff race now that they are healthy. Their O is good. Vikings are slipping a little as a I thought they would, Darnold isn’t looking as sharp, but they still have a good team. Entertaining game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for the Rams - they could be a threat to get back in the playoff race now that they are healthy. Their O is good. Vikings are slipping a little as a I thought they would, Darnold isn’t looking as sharp, but they still have a good team. Entertaining game.

Rams still REALLY need to upgrade at LB. Maybe try Jamin Davis out?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 345.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and just like that the Rams are back in the hunt in the NFC West. This is a very different team with Kupp and Nacua in the line up. NFC West is now going to have a very interesting race IMO

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,980.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing because of the way his jersey was stretched and the angle the ref had. If you look Darnold's jersey pulled forward and Darnold's back was to him. The ref on the other side should've caught it, but his job is the left tackle and guard, but it looked like he was looking right at it.

At the end of the day this was a good game....closer than the final score and both teams gave us a nice effort, despite the final score.
nice thought in theory.
Except for the replay showing the other ref staring straight at the facemask! LOL

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I posted earlier, I think that was a warning to the Rams' players that they'll play hard or management will blow it up and start over.

That and starting talks should they lose tonight and to the Hawks. Very different potential outlooks. Things looking up now, so both Kupp and Stafford likely locked in.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 345.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice thought in theory.
Except for the replay showing the other ref staring straight at the facemask! LOL

I did see that too, but he may not have been watching the QB and doing what he's supposed to do and watch the lineman on that side of the line. I get what you're saying as it looked like he was looking right at it. Maybe he's a union guy and unwilling to get involved with anything that's not his job?