• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So would you want the Hoodie as your coach

Would you rather have BB as your home town coach and push the rules to the limits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick did go 11-5 with Cassell and before the announcement that the Brown were moving to Baltimore (beginning of the 1995 season)... he did take Cleveland (the factory of disappointment) to the Playoffs including a Playoff win against against a Parcell's led Pats team (1994).

When Modell announced the move to Baltimore - that Cleveland team tanked in Belichick's last year.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course almost every fan would take him. He's one of the most successful coaches of our time.

I mean right now I'd still take Pete over him and it's not close, but if something happened to Carroll? Sure. You bet. Anyone saying no either likes being a total loser or is lying.

Most of the belicheat stuff is just the typical hater stuff. We hear it all the time. Spygate and the tuck stuff maybe, but the rest of it?

You are asking what Seahawk fans think when we have the most annoying player in the game, the most eccentric, the oldest coach who 'fled' USC to avoid blah blah blah, a locker room full of adderall using cheaters, and now a crying QB.

We think your shit isn't much different. Trade coaches. Just more of the same really. Wouldn't matter what coach you get, if your team keeps winning you get the hater stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone done a study to see if there is a connection between age and experience and success as a head coach? It would only make sense that after a few failures, the good ones would figure out their mistakes and rise to the top. Tom Coughlin has two superbowls in his sixties?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bellicheat is a POS.

When he walked off the field after losing like a little bitch that did it for me. He's a fucking crybaby cheating POS.

Tainted titles

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm constantly amazed at how little some folks on these threads know about football.......

You mean how he had one winning season as HC until Brady took over. How the Pats were 5-13 under BB before Brady took over and he took them to a SB win. Yea I guess it was all the coach.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take him over any coach in the league. However, his antics do get old even for a Pats fan. I guess you take the good with bad and hope for the best? Similar situation as having Marshawn Lynch on your team.

Someone said of Robert E. Lee after the loss at Gettysburg (which some blame on Lee mis-generalship).

"Gettysburg was the cost of having Robert E. Lee"

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick shits smarter than Pete Carroll, simple as that..

As for "cheating", maybe we should revisit Carroll's reign of ineptitude at USC. That program should have been given the Death Penalty and sent packing to division 1AA.

Is this a serious post?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My coach/team sucks but it's not worth the embarrassment...shit gets tiring. Push it on the field not with the BS.