• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how do you like your team's draft?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don’t think that was the best pick. I think getting Nolan Smith at 30 was a major coup.
I was incredibly wrong on this. This pick should have been Brian Branch. Eagles have had struggles at S and in the slot all season. Along with LB it’s the most glaring hole on the team.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like the best class in the draft

G Steve Avila- has been great
LB Bryon Young- has been good as a rookie
DT Kobie Turner- has been overlooked but has more sacks, qb hits and twice the tackles as Eagles Jalen Csrter
WR Puka has been a machine, works perfectly with Kupp in this offense

I expect more production from some of the otherd not mentioned starting next year. IE TE Allen and CB Tomlinson

Cannot agree when QB is the most important position on the field and it appears the Texans nailed it with Stroud.

Throw Dell and Anderson in the mix and I would easily take Texans draft picks based on results to date.

1703341983536.png

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was incredibly wrong on this. This pick should have been Brian Branch. Eagles have had struggles at S and in the slot all season. Along with LB it’s the most glaring hole on the team.
A lot of mocks had them taking Branch with that second pick too. I think it is a little early to judge Nolan Smith just yet. I still wonder if they are using him the right way. Right now they treat him as a third down edge rusher, and maybe he is more of a linebacker. He's flashed from a talent standpoint.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of mocks had them taking Branch with that second pick too. I think it is a little early to judge Nolan Smith just yet. I still wonder if they are using him the right way. Right now they treat him as a third down edge rusher, and maybe he is more of a linebacker. He's flashed from a talent standpoint.
I don’t hate the player but at the same time, the window is open now. I wish they would consider need some times with these picks.