• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how do you like your team's draft?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Somebody is scared of a little competition, that always works out well

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree,but human life??

When kids are out playing and one gets hurt,the other kids first reactions are run to get help......so theres no excuse for running at his age,none.
Trust me,Carter still does not care about the victims,just his own self and him getting paid to play football.........I hope he fails miserably......and hope a civil suit is around the corner......

You’re talking nonsense. There are no grounds for a civil suit. The driver was drunk. The driver is culpable.

when I saw this exchange I was thinking a lawsuit was going to at least be talked about. Whether it will stick or not, who knows and Carter doesn’t really have a ton of money to settle out of court yet. Well, not for huge dollars at least. Will be interesting to see if this goes away or sticks around for at least a bit.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when I saw this exchange I was thinking a lawsuit was going to at least be talked about. Whether it will stick or not, who knows and Carter doesn’t really have a ton of money to settle out of court yet. Well, not for huge dollars at least. Will be interesting to see if this goes away or sticks around for at least a bit.

Meh. You can name anybody in a lawsuit and a lawyer will usually tell you to name as many parties as you can. The benefit for us if this goes through is that testimony would likely be out there and we can find out exactly what the events were from that night.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. You can name anybody in a lawsuit and a lawyer will usually tell you to name as many parties as you can. The benefit for us if this goes through is that testimony would likely be out there and we can find out exactly what the events were from that night.
Just a sad thing regardless of the facts. I suspect the facts won’t look entirely favorable on Carter, but that doesn’t mean he will lose a lawsuit and even if he does (and maybe he deserves to) its civil not criminal

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep denying......its happening.....along with his gang signs too.....huge trouble maker......so glad hes not a Bear.....thanks fof the 4th rder too btw.

Guessing I should be a lawyer.....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not tioo mention it came out he has/had no valid drivers license......lmao

Good luck on the schmuck....

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a sad thing regardless of the facts. I suspect the facts won’t look entirely favorable on Carter, but that doesn’t mean he will lose a lawsuit and even if he does (and maybe he deserves to) its civil not criminal
I think Carter needs to be suspended for nothing like Zeke was.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Carter needs to be suspended for nothing like Zeke was.
The NFL personal conduct red flags are women and alcohol, both of which apply here. He may get the benefit of any doubt from the NFL for this incident, but I wouldn't expect a future incident to be treated as a 1st incident.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that he signned his contract,he will be making money,thats why the families waited for the lawsuit.......
By the time they get settled,itll be 4-5 years from now......

Carter will be playing for nothing,and I expect his career will be going down the shitter as well because of it.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Brown and Ray Rice give this post a thumbs up.

Ray Rice is still one of the most shameful things I've ever seen. His stupid **** girlfriend or THOT was beating him with a heeled shoe repeatedly... and he RIGHTFULLY decked the shit out of her. But OH NO, poor WHOMAN!

Toxic masculinity my ass.. toxic femininity is WAY more rampant in Western civilization than toxic masculinity.... Misogyny? Mention Misandry and see how many people say, "You mean misogyny?" Women have completed overrated themselves.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some practical advice my friend from “old farts” that have lived much longer than you: Don’t extrapolate things, especially legal and CSI stuff, from series and movies you watch on the TV. There are good movies and series, but they cater to a huge public viewing. Laws, legal strategies, etc., usually have in real life different outcomes from that that you watch in movies and TV series.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im guessing you agree Philly fans are some of the worst.....and Carter is a low life......I agree.......I also think your gm and Siriani had sold their soul to the devil when they drafted Carter........

Bears are up and coming.......new coach,new gm,cleaned house and now is starting over........
And next season we have two no.1s,with one probably being a top 10.......
Liking what they are doing.......
You guys say that all the time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some practical advice my friend from “old farts” that have lived much longer than you: Don’t extrapolate things, especially legal and CSI stuff, from series and movies you watch on the TV. There are good movies and series, but they cater to a huge public viewing. Laws, legal strategies, etc., usually have in real life different outcomes from that that you watch in movies and TV series.
Because you’re an old fart you think I have the same limited mind that you do and that’s why you assume that I “saw it on TV”. Myopic

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you’re an old fart you think I have the same limited mind that you do and that’s why you assume that I “saw it on TV”. Myopic
Are you assuming again?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, dude, most of the stuff you post in general board should be on your Team board. Believe it that all teams are struggling to get better. IMO, NFL general should not be a springboard for your Eagle promotion efforts.