• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who plays QB tomorrow?

wishful thinking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case with the masks, then I don't know why ESPN is trying to make out that a fine, and draft pick could be lost. That's the national media for you though.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point it doesn't matter as far as this game goes. If that is true, then I would hope that there would not be any fine or loss of draft pick, but we will see.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, more pissed that the bronco QBs put the team in this position. I honestly believed Denver had a chance to pull off a win here after last week.

bad enough that lock is injury prone, but add stupidity to the list now.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, really a letdown. With Hill at QB, we had a chance here and really needed this win. Once the news came out we had ZERO chance.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, more pissed that the bronco QBs put the team in this position. I honestly believed Denver had a chance to pull off a win here after last week.

bad enough that lock is injury prone, but add stupidity to the list now.
I agree.
Also A low point rivaled only by mcD gate

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.
Also A low point rivaled only by mcD gate
I mean, regardless of your personal masking beliefs or your immature recklessness, you are working for an employer with a far reaching fanbase and it's waaay beyond just what happens in the room you are sitting in.

I work for a customer based employer and no matter my personal beliefs, I mask up because it's required in my job.

I'm not going to be "that guy".

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, regardless of your personal masking beliefs or your immature recklessness, you are working for an employer with a far reaching fanbase and it's waaay beyond just what happens in the room you are sitting in.

I work for a customer based employer and no matter my personal beliefs, I mask up because it's required in my job.

I'm not going to be "that guy".

According to Ben Allbright, the QBs were all wearing masks and were social distanced. According to the video he's seen, they were abiding by protocol. If he's reporting the 100% truth, then the NFL screwed us for no reason.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Ben Allbright, the QBs were all wearing masks and were social distanced. According to the video he's seen, they were abiding by protocol. If he's reporting the 100% truth, then the NFL screwed us for no reason.
Fangio said the QBs were in the wrong
put the team in a bad spot
Lock issued an apology

if they did nothing wrong I would expect different public explanations

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock issued an apology

Could just be a PR stunt. According to Allbright, they were following protocol. But if the NFL has already come down hard on them once, might as well apologize before the NFL decides to come down harder. If the NFL is gonna suspend an entire QB room just before a game without all the evidence, I’m sure they’d continue to punish despite contrary evidence as well.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could just be a PR stunt. According to Allbright, they were following protocol. But if the NFL has already come down hard on them once, might as well apologize before the NFL decides to come down harder. If the NFL is gonna suspend an entire QB room just before a game without all the evidence, I’m sure they’d continue to punish despite contrary evidence as well.
Technically they were not suspended, but unavailable due to exposure to COVID. Now suspension might be coming.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock issued an apology

Another thing to keep in mind is Fangio is not the type of guy to put blame outside of the organization. I am listening to his press conference and he had a lot of "I guess" in he press conference around what the QBs did wrong.

As far as Lock, what did you expect him to do? Come and say they did nothing wrong and the NFL was being unfair? Players take on the mind set of their head coach and with how Fangio handles things it is not surprising at all that Lock took responsibility for not being available.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone agrees this season and perhaps next season has one big gigantic asterisk attached to it.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s was an internal failure brought on by the Broncos themselves.

I have walked into a store and forgot my mask so I could see a lax with the players

what is unacceptable is that with the expanded roster not to have a backup QB isolated was a decision they made . Another bad decision by a poorly run organization.

Elway is ultimately responsible for the product on the field and intenal measures within the building.

denver has no advocate to speak in Park Avenue so you can’t break the rules and expect leniency especially with already violating COVID rules

and yes KC would be treated differently unless they were repeat violators but money still drives the NFL
Denver was the perfect patsy. A bad team we can make an example of to say don’t fook with the Covid protocols

Ugh

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris, you have brought this idea of having a remote QB available for a situation like this several times. And I had read that in PFT before the season started as well. Do you know if any other team has actually done that? I haven’t, but I don’t know that detail about other teams. As far as I know other teams haven’t, it’s just that we are the only team that’s been put in the position of every QB being ruled out on one Sunday.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris, you have brought this idea of having a remote QB available for a situation like this several times. And I had read that in PFT before the season started as well. Do you know if any other team has actually done that? I haven’t, but I don’t know that detail about other teams. As far as I know other teams haven’t, it’s just that we are the only team that’s been put in the position of every QB being ruled out on one Sunday.
Yes Eagles and Buffalo have. Jake Froom is the isolated QB for BUF. Not all teams do.

What is really the issue is why all 4 QBs in the same room? Why does the 4th string QB need to be in the same room. Bortles is a vet. We could have competed yesterday with Bortles.

I

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically they were not suspended, but unavailable due to exposure to COVID. Now suspension might be coming.
The punishment looks to be what happened on SUnday at 2:06 pm when a backup WR played QB for Denver

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I will need to step back . Can't continue to bash this team for its 5 years now of crappy football. It always something with this team.
The team needs an owner. Would like to have someone buy this team. Bezo would be interesting. He revolutionized the way ppl shop. We need a visionary not just a billionaire.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think every team in the NFL learned from us this weekend. Next time you have a QB meeting, make sure to leave one at home.

Anyway, we are beating the Chiefs next week because of this. So let’s move on and get excited. ;)

Hey, and I even got a half point from Noah Fant in fantasy. ;)

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I will need to step back . Can't continue to bash this team for its 5 years now of crappy football. It always something with this team.
The team needs an owner. Would like to have someone buy this team. Bezo would be interesting. He revolutionized the way ppl shop. We need a visionary not just a billionaire.
I get that it has been 5 years, but really you can't hold Vic accountable for what Vance Joseph did. Just like it is not Locks fault that Paxton Lynch was a bust. Your expectations have to reset with the 2019 season, and I think if you look at things they are moving in the right direction. As much as all of us want instant gratification, some patience here may be what the doctor ordered to turn this team around.