• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 team PPR 3rd Pick: Who do you take?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got him with the 10th pick Sunday.

League full of RB hoarders just like here.

Even with RB hoarders, sheesh!

Bargain Good Deal GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

I think Hill's development from a speed threat to a more complete WR will keep him fantasy relevant as he gets older. The 50+yd TDs might go, but he'll still be open within 20yds of LOS more often than not long after his game breaking speed is gone.

In PPR redraft, I'm taking CMC, Lamb, or Hill if I have a top 3 pick, the 4 slot is where it becomes more of "pick your poison" and you have 4-5 players worthy of being drafted, depending your preference.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with RB hoarders, sheesh!

Bargain Good Deal GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

I think Hill's development from a speed threat to a more complete WR will keep him fantasy relevant as he gets older. The 50+yd TDs might go, but he'll still be open within 20yds of LOS more often than not long after his game breaking speed is gone.

In PPR redraft, I'm taking CMC, Lamb, or Hill if I have a top 3 pick, the 4 slot is where it becomes more of "pick your poison" and you have 4-5 players worthy of being drafted, depending your preference.
Massive table talks were had at this stage.

Believe it or not, I passed on CeeDee Lamb with my second pick. lol

Lots of anxiety at this draft.

I hate both of my first two picks tbh. Hill and Kyren.

We don’t receive points for Special Teams play, outside of Special Teams.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d take Bijan with pick two and all after until I take him.

Just how I was raised.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think bigger WRs with a huge catch radius are much less dependent on speed. The aforementioned three are 6’5, 6’2, and 6’1. Tyreek Hill is 5’10. Once CBs can run with Hill, he’s going to decline. He might still be a very good WR, but not the unstoppable deep threat we have come to know.

For this reason, I can see Hills decline as an elite fantasy wr will be sharp. To me it’s not a matter of if, but when. It might not be this year, which is why I’m considering him at 3 in a redraft.
Tyreek Hill's speed is as smooth as Darrell Greens. And Darrell could run into his 40s.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m getting the feeling that Hill is the No brainer at 3. Is that how I should comprehend this thread?
Id say he's more or less the 'consensus choice', wouldn't go so far as to say he's they only good choice or a no brainer. I have at least 3-4 players i'd take over him, or I'd take him. CMAC, Bijan, Lamb, Chase. But Reek fits anywhere with those guys there just fine. I don't think the real questions, with legit answers, start until pick 6 or so.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill has proven he can be productive consistently. And outside of Lamb who had career year, the next best WR to come close to Hill had nearly 300 yards less yardage.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id say he's more or less the 'consensus choice', wouldn't go so far as to say he's they only good choice or a no brainer. I have at least 3-4 players i'd take over him, or I'd take him. CMAC, Bijan, Lamb, Chase. But Reek fits anywhere with those guys there just fine. I don't think the real questions, with legit answers, start until pick 6 or so.
Bijan scares me early because I try to draft players from elite offenses. I’m more confident in the 9ers, cowboys, and Bengals having an elite offense than I am the falcons.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bijan scares me early because I try to draft players from elite offenses. I’m more confident in the 9ers, cowboys, and Bengals having an elite offense than I am the falcons.
Fair enough. Everything is setup for the Falcons to be elite, it remains to be seen if they will be.

I think they'll be right there

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m getting the feeling that Hill is the No brainer at 3. Is that how I should comprehend this thread?
No way. Barkley is in the best situation he's ever been in this league and is going to kill it.

Of course he should go 2 or 1.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. Barkley is in the best situation he's ever been in this league and is going to kill it.

Of course he should go 2 or 1.

i dont think he is in a better situation than he has ever been... just a safer.... his floor is higher than it ever was with the giants.... but ceiling, definitely not...

eagles- much better O line, and a lot more other offensive weapons including a TD hoarding QB

Giants- terrible O line- but no other offense... so the offense was all about Barkley

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year it seems like the consensus number 1 and 2 picks are McCaffrey and Lamb. After that, it seems like a crap shoot between a plethora of WRs and RBs.

Do you go with the most talented WR with a crap QB in Justin Jefferson?

Do you go with the always reliable, although getting old, Tyreek Hill?

Do you go with Jamar Chase? He’s Uber talented, has a really good qb, but always seems to have some minor injuries.

Do you go with reception beast Amon Ra St Brown?

Maybe you go with a riskier roll of the dice on a running back like Bijan Robinon or Breece Hall?

I’m picking third in my draft this Sunday, and I have no idea who to take out of these players. I’m leaning towards Bijan, Hill, or Amon Ra. I’m also considering chase.

If starting three WR, I'd be hard pressed not to take Tyreek.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m taking Hill. He is unstoppable but if you want a RB then this year I go Hall before Bijan. Dude went off with an average OL and no QB. Both are getting a ton of touches. I still go Hill over those two

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...PPR and 3 WR slots?

Gimme The Freak.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think he is in a better situation than he has ever been... just a safer.... his floor is higher than it ever was with the giants.... but ceiling, definitely not...

eagles- much better O line, and a lot more other offensive weapons including a TD hoarding QB

Giants- terrible O line- but no other offense... so the offense was all about Barkley
Think Marshall Faulk going to the St. Louis Rams.