• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Treff's 2024 predictions gauranteed to be wrong

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just commented on another thread.... why is Josh Allen the consensus QB1 on FantasyPros? He has no one of note to throw to and he has a terrible schedule. Even FantasyPros gives his schedule 1 star. Does anyone remember how awful he was before Diggs arrived?

Experts are chickens. They have no guts and go with whats popular or trending. And then we should all be impressed when the top, most accurate expert was 59% correct.
:mad2:
Assuming it’s the 15 rushing TDs last year.

I honestly don’t remember him being awful pre Diggs. Remember a typical rookie season and then a pretty good sophomore year.

I’d take Lamar before any QB personally. Which is kinda BS, since I’m never taking the first QB in any draft ever. But Lamar would be guess for top scorer in standard TD leagues anyway.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly don’t remember him being awful pre Diggs. Remember a typical rookie season and then a pretty good sophomore year.
Maybe terrible was the wrong word. 3K+ his softmore year and under 60% completion rate. Once Diggs arrived, 4K+ and over 60%. His numbers improved dramatically.

Does he need a Diggs-type reciever? Or is this who he is now? We'll all find out together.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just commented on another thread.... why is Josh Allen the consensus QB1 on FantasyPros? He has no one of note to throw to and he has a terrible schedule. Even FantasyPros gives his schedule 1 star. Does anyone remember how awful he was before Diggs arrived?

Experts are chickens. They have no guts and go with whats popular or trending. And then we should all be impressed when the top, most accurate expert was 59% correct.
:mad2:

Watch it!!
:kk:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe terrible was the wrong word. 3K+ his softmore year and under 60% completion rate. Once Diggs arrived, 4K+ and over 60%. His numbers improved dramatically.

Does he need a Diggs-type reciever? Or is this who he is now? We'll all find out together.
Terrible night be a tick harsh, but I can back you up that many people were whispering possible 'bust' throughout that 2nd year. I personally thought it was okay, improvement on rookie year, but far from impressive to be sure

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didn’t turn the ball over back then though.

I thought Allen made big strides as a QB even before he got Diggs tbh. And am interested in seeing if he can readjust again without him. Feel like he’s played a little lazy the last couple of years.

Stafford got better without CJ as a security blanket. So I’m kinda looking for similar from Allen.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Allen does have Kincaid. Albeit a small sample, I love the guy and have targeted him in all my drafts.

What could be scary about Allen this season is that he goes crazy trying to run the ball and finally gets his head bashed in.

Defenses will pick up on that more sooner than later.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice start by Henry.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one of the few I actually would have put a $10 bet on..if I was a degenerate gambler ;)
Good thing youre just a degenerate.

pretty sure that's a spinoff from an old 3 stooges short. Cant set me up like that.:suds:

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one of the few I actually would have put a $10 bet on..if I was a degenerate gambler ;)
And he gets 8 more carries the rest of the game - when they're never down by more than 10.

There is no offensive game plan in Baltimore. It's all just Lamar is Superman.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he gets 8 more carries the rest of the game - when they're never down by more than 10.

There is no offensive game plan in Baltimore. It's all just Lamar is Superman.
Yeah, doesn't make sense at all. Sad thing is, he was on the feild for the down by ten drive, think he got one carry and obliterated incoming pass rushers. So I guess it's good, they realize he has value, even without a lead, and they had him in the feild which was more than they did in TENN.
Perhaps the loss will generate a team where he's a bigger part of the game plan next week. Obviously 8 bubble screen passes to Zay Flowers isn't the winning formula

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does Tennessee only have to play 16 games? That don't hardly seem fair. Everybody else has to play 17.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC - JuJu 80+ receptions. No receiver, including Kelce, hits 1k yds for second straight year
Balt - Andrews and Likely both have more receptions than Flowers. Derrick Henry 18+ TDs

Good hit on Likely. Looking good so far. I expect Andrews targets to ramp up in time and Likely was lined up in the slot a lot. He is a mismatch.
Juju is the juju we all know but I think Rice is pretty clear a #1 so far...targets wise. We will see.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC - JuJu 80+ receptions. No receiver, including Kelce, hits 1k yds for second straight year
Balt - Andrews and Likely both have more receptions than Flowers. Derrick Henry 18+ TDs

Good hit on Likely. Looking good so far. I expect Andrews targets to ramp up in time and Likely was lined up in the slot a lot. He is a mismatch.
Juju is the juju we all know but I think Rice is pretty clear a #1 so far...targets wise. We will see.
Yea Juju really let me down thus far..lol
1 target, that he couldn't bring in. Granted it would've been an impressive catch, but a drop in my book. I didn't believe in Worthy, still skeptical though so lets be clear there, but it certainly appears as though he's got a certain spot and a real role to play. But once Hollywood is back, between Rice, Worthy, Hollywood, and Kelce there's not many balls to go around. Assuming Rice doesn't have a lengthy suspension factored in there somewhere, Juju is screwed, I blew that one already.

Andrews looked spent to be honest, I hope it was just matchup/gameflow/whatever, and not that's just what he is now. I dunno. 1 game is one game, hard ot say, but he didn't look very good at all in the limited times his number was called.

It'll be interesting to see just how long they stick with those bubble screens to Flowers, maybe they work against someone else??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Juju really let me down thus far..lol
1 target, that he couldn't bring in. Granted it would've been an impressive catch, but a drop in my book. I didn't believe in Worthy, still skeptical though so lets be clear there, but it certainly appears as though he's got a certain spot and a real role to play. But once Hollywood is back, between Rice, Worthy, Hollywood, and Kelce there's not many balls to go around. Assuming Rice doesn't have a lengthy suspension factored in there somewhere, Juju is screwed, I blew that one already.

Andrews looked spent to be honest, I hope it was just matchup/gameflow/whatever, and not that's just what he is now. I dunno. 1 game is one game, hard ot say, but he didn't look very good at all in the limited times his number was called.

It'll be interesting to see just how long they stick with those bubble screens to Flowers, maybe they work against someone else??
Flowers is the clear #1 WR and they will have a lot of use with their TE's but what other WR's does BAL have? Bateman is non-existent out there. Algohor? Not much to work with. Lamar dumps it off to his RB's so I think Mitchell will be needed for that offense and could be a nice fantasy option once he gets healthy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flowers is the clear #1 WR and they will have a lot of use with their TE's but what other WR's does BAL have? Bateman is non-existent out there. Algohor? Not much to work with. Lamar dumps it off to his RB's so I think Mitchell will be needed for that offense and could be a nice fantasy option once he gets healthy.
Torn ACL in week 15..I wouldn't be banking on Mitchel for anything whatsoever until late November, early December at the earliest . Week12 or 13 is VERY optimistic if history is any indicator of ACL injuries to dudes not named Adrian Peterson. Personally I wouldn't bank on seeing him until the playoffs, if they make it