• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who plays QB tomorrow?

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NFL is going to get all games they will have to add weeks to end of the regular season, or play games similar to the Saints and Broncos or Ravens and Steelers play with one team being put in a position to not be able to actually compete. The Broncos and Ravens were likely to lose this week, but those teams current situations almost guarantee the outcome of the game. Not sure this is the direction the NFL should go.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play the game - make Broncos history - I'm all for it.

WTF - were all the QBs doing meeting w/o masks? The Broncos should be fined for that. g

Go Broncos! I love to see the Broncos win this one anyway - that would be something.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once they demoted driskel he should have become quantine qb like I posted during TC. A designated survivor. A vet who was only remote

To have 4 QBs become invalid is all on Denver’s terrible management

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
once they demoted driskel he should have become quantine qb like I posted during TC. A designated survivor. A vet who was only remote

To have 4 QBs become invalid is all on Denver’s terrible management

Driskel is the only QB that tested positive. Would look really dumb if the one QB we set aside in case we got a positive got sick. Blaming Denver for the NFL's terrible rules is like blaming some random politician for covid deaths. It's pointless.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the sound of things what ended up happening is that after Driskel tested positive they of course had all QB's come in for an interview to see if they had close contact with him without wearing a mask. They lied and said they had their mask on well the NFL/Broncos found out that wasn't true. There is some talk of this not being a one week ban for them but a true suspension coming their way. Some major immaturity on their part.

Also something that could be important is the Broncos might have taken off their tracking equipment which is a big no no.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we forfeit? That is a terrible example of quitting and giving up which is something you are always taught not to do in a team sport. That would be the weakest thing you could do as a team.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driskel is the only QB that tested positive. Would look really dumb if the one QB we set aside in case we got a positive got sick. Blaming Denver for the NFL's terrible rules is like blaming some random politician for covid deaths. It's pointless.

Right- This one is on Denver not the NFL... They didn't follow the rules. I don't feel sorry for us.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes a lot more sense then Freeman, I doubt it is pretty, but he can at least sling the ball a bit. I bet Kendall Hinton never thought after moving to WR his SR year that he would see snaps as an NFL QB. We were lucky we just signed him back to the PS a few weeks ago, and not that I expect him to pull out a miracle, but maybe now my fantasy TE Noah Fant will catch 3 passes instead of 0. ;)

Here you go Kendall Hinton, go write your movie now. ;) When I saw Hinton at Wake, I remember him being a good runner but not much of a passer.

Anyone starting him in fantasy?

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question now becomes, who gets their 1st NFL passing TD first?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he even available in fantasy? A running threat makes him a decent option if he is.

I would stick him in the Flex honestly before they catch onto anything. He will have plenty of touches both as a passer and runner tomorrow.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would stick him in the Flex honestly before they catch onto anything. He will have plenty of touches both as a passer and runner tomorrow.

His versatility is certainly a plus. Basically gonna be no game plan, given that he hasn't taken a snap in a couple years, has never played an NFL down, and and just got news that he's starting tonight. Hopefully the offense just decides that there's nothing to lose so they go out really loose and ready to just have some fun. Having an athlete at QB could lead to some nice surprises, although the Saints getting to practice against Hill every day takes away a bit of that advantage.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His versatility is certainly a plus. Basically gonna be no game plan, given that he hasn't taken a snap in a couple years, has never played an NFL down, and and just got news that he's starting tonight. Hopefully the offense just decides that there's nothing to lose so they go out really loose and ready to just have some fun. Having an athlete at QB could lead to some nice surprises, although the Saints getting to practice against Hill every day takes away a bit of that advantage.

My biggest thing is I hope no one gets hurt because of this. Usually when you have a new guy come in that is so out of position it leads to some weird hits.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest thing is I hope no one gets hurt because of this. Usually when you have a new guy come in that is so out of position it leads to some weird hits.

That's really gonna be the only key for tomorrow. Just stay healthy. You're dressing 1 QB that hasn't played QB in years and hasn't practiced at QB one day this year. Gonna be handing the ball off a lot and hopefully not trying anything crazy.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we sign another QB with the fear that Lock, Rypein, and Bortels will be suspended for lying? We really need to have more then one QB going forward, and there is a 5 day waiting period to add someone to the roster.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we sign another QB with the fear that Lock, Rypein, and Bortels will be suspended for lying? We really need to have more then one QB going forward, and there is a 5 day waiting period to add someone to the roster.

Sincerely hope it's Kyle Sloter if that's the case.