• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sign Kareem Hunt this offseason

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you joking? Did you have too much spiked egg nogg over the holidays and forget about the video where he kicked a woman which led to KC kicking him off their team?

I am not talking about that what I am asking aside from the woman issue (which to me looked like she wanted that fight but thats another conversation) what problems has he had in Kansas city besides that and the fine for the helmet, is he a locker room cancer? Does he show up late to practice? does he fight with coaches?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to spend some of that salary cap to retain a good chunk of our lineman, so really can't afford to spend too much on another RB. We should address the position through the draft, and maybe with a cheap free agent.

Who would you pay to keep on the offensive line? They struggled all season and Ifedi has been solid maybe he definitely is available for games I think he missed like 2 games in 3 years but brown is under contract and I think Fluker is too

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you pay to keep on the offensive line? They struggled all season and Ifedi has been solid maybe he definitely is available for games I think he missed like 2 games in 3 years but brown is under contract and I think Fluker is too
On the o-line I'm sure who is up for contract negotiations. I think Britt is definitely gone, which would be a good move for the team. The d-line is where we have a ton of guys that we need to make a decision on. If Clowney's injury doesn't linger, then we should definitely try to resign him unless he is asking for top dollar.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"we have no idea what shit was being yelled at him"

:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

Browns fan has Kareem Hunt been a cancer in the locker room this season?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns fan has Kareem Hunt been a cancer in the locker room this season?

No. But that's not the point. You've defended his actions. What he did was inexcusable. And because of that off the field incident I was disgusted when the Browns picks him up.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the o-line I'm sure who is up for contract negotiations. I think Britt is definitely gone, which would be a good move for the team. The d-line is where we have a ton of guys that we need to make a decision on. If Clowney's injury doesn't linger, then we should definitely try to resign him unless he is asking for top dollar.

I really dont believe Clowney will be worth the ton of money he could be asking for. If you ask me I would rather have Hunt on a reasonable 2-3 year deal than Clowney on a 5 year mega contract. But there are going to be a lot of hard decisions this offseason on who to keep on the defensive line

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. But that's not the point. You've defended his actions. What he did was inexcusable. And because of that off the field incident I was disgusted when the Browns picks him up.

What he did was inexcusable yes, do I defend his actions no, but if Ezekial Elliot got passed his legal issues, Brandon Marshall got passed his legal issues, Big Ben was out here raping white women and got passed that, hell even Marshawn lynch who was drunk at 3:30 in the AM in Buffalo hit a woman with his car and was also arrested in California for DUI spent time in jail but now we all love him. I feel like what Hunt did was wrong he was on pace for a fat pay day and now because of this he will lose out on a lot of money long term he paid his price

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he did was inexcusable yes, do I defend his actions no, but if Ezekial Elliot got passed his legal issues, Brandon Marshall got passed his legal issues, Big Ben was out here raping white women and got passed that, hell even Marshawn lynch who was drunk at 3:30 in the AM in Buffalo hit a woman with his car and was also arrested in California for DUI spent time in jail but now we all love him. I feel like what Hunt did was wrong he was on pace for a fat pay day and now because of this he will lose out on a lot of money long term he paid his price

But you did defend his actions by saying- we have no idea what shit was being yelled at him. Then you say- what Hunt did was wrong.

You can't defend him in one comment then turn around & say he was wrong in another. Well which is it? Because you seem to be sitting on the fence.

And those other things you mentioned have nothing to do with Hunts actions. Anyway it doesn't matter. He's gonna be playing somewhere in 2020. Can't imagine he wants to be a # 2 rb next year.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it was inexcusable, but not something that should warrant him not being on an NFL roster.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be a good option.....give him a 2 year deal and see how it goes.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it was inexcusable, but not something that should warrant him not being on an NFL roster.

Now who said he shouldn't be on an NFL roster? That was an odd thing to say. But if someone else has said that I disagree. He's talented. And should be playing.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you did defend his actions by saying- we have no idea what shit was being yelled at him. Then you say- what Hunt did was wrong.

You can't defend him in one comment then turn around & say he was wrong in another. Well which is it? Because you seem to be sitting on the fence.

And those other things you mentioned have nothing to do with Hunts actions. Anyway it doesn't matter. He's gonna be playing somewhere in 2020. Can't imagine he wants to be a # 2 rb next year.

I never said that you got me confused with someone else. The Seahawks have drafted like 6 running backs since Pete Carroll took over and none of them panned out so far besides Carson in which we got lucky in the 7th round. I do not trust Carson enough to give him a multi year deal with his injuries atleast we know for sure we are getting a pro bowl back

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to draft one of the better RBs, period.

Homer has played well but the guy is not am nfl back. Penny may never be the same and carson is on the last year of his deal.

Who says Homer can’t be a starting NFL RB? His limitations are the exact same as Kamara and Hunt had coming out. Difference was they got forced into the number 1 role. Not saying he can be them but you can’t write Homer off because he was the number 4 back behind the established number 1, a first round pick and the injury plagued but most talented running back on the roster.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just not seeing homer as a starter, if he is our starter next year we are in deep shit.

Moss from utah is my #1 wish at rb, cam akers is #2. If we can grab one of them round 3 ill be happy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that you got me confused with someone else. The Seahawks have drafted like 6 running backs since Pete Carroll took over and none of them panned out so far besides Carson in which we got lucky in the 7th round. I do not trust Carson enough to give him a multi year deal with his injuries atleast we know for sure we are getting a pro bowl back

Hey my bad. You're right. I got you & wolverine830872 mixed up yesterday. I didn't realize how many rb's have been drafted since Carroll got there though.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd resign Clowney and draft a RB. Pass on Hunt.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree 100%... RB's don't make as much of a difference in terms of launching a team in the postseason like it did back in the day... Hunt is going to ask for quite a bit... He'll probably get around 7 or 8 mil a year from someone... Look at all the RB's that were paid handsomely the past few seasons... None of them are in the postseason... Imagine if those teams put that money into other positions instead? They make have had a better shot at making the postseason...

Gurley - $60 mil (finished 9-7)
Zeke - $90 mil (Finished 8-8)
Bell - $15 mil (finished 7-9)

Seems like the productive RB's are mostly RB's that are on their rookie contract... Gives team the extra cash to put into other more productive, meaningful positions that make more of a difference for a team...

Pay difference makers... Gotta pay Clowney imo... He's a difference maker... Role with Carson/Penny/Homer again another draft pick going into next season and get another DE on the other side of Clowney...

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-5_9-0-29.png
    upload_2020-1-5_9-0-29.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly what you do if you're trying to do it right. RBs can be found late, and you can plug them in as rookies and get production. They also have a relatively short lifespan in the NFL. DEs usually take a few years to develop, and they can play at a high level for nearly a decade.