• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Hawks Offseason Thread:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no worry about this offense, I think they're gonna be really good... Defense is the key on how far we go though, we MUST improve on defense...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just wanted to add something kind of football related ...Madden 21 HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! if you bought that game i am sorry but you should have known better! When EA took and monopolized NFL Football games it was bound to turn to shit and it has been getting worse and worse every season. I hope the NFL see's this and realizes this is bad PR for them and rips up their contract with EA. HAHAHA! EA SUCKS! always has.

Let's bring back NFL2k and get into actual physics based gameplay not this faked animation based shit.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Richardson cut after just a few days with the team.
Yeah, he didn't get the most glowing endorsement from PC the other day. Seems to me he was probably an insurance policy against Gordon not coming back.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final 53: A Position-By-Position Look A The Seahawks’ Initial 2020 53-Man Roster

No real surprises I don't think. No UDFA rookies on the team, which would have been tough to pull off with no pre-season opportunities. David Moore took a paycut to stay, with P-Rich hitting the bricks...for now.

One thing to keep an eye on is DT because we kept only 3. I haven't look around at the rest of the league's cuts, but I am wondering if we might be looking to bring in a cap casualty to add to the middle of the DL.

No FB on the team either. Just 4 RBs.

I guess now we'll see if anything happens with Justin Britt and who we are able to smuggle onto the PS.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is everyone's off-season been?

Me. Just chilling in a Seahawks lawn chair and Diet coke in the left cup holder. Just enjoying Camping/TV life just inside of Nanaimo.

Knowing that life is slow and isn't supposed to pick up till around Christmas. Haven't been working since March and not expecting to work till around Christmas because of Covid and I have to have another Ear surgery near Christmas.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been quite a ride for our family. Our younger child (daughter) graduated HS and is now on her own down near Phoenix for welding school at UTI; we moved her into her apartment at the end of July. So the wife and I are now officially empty nesters, but I think our 21 year old son will be moving back in at the end of Sep until he finds something more permanent for both work and home (he's bee a live-in caretaker up on Mercer Island for the past 18 months for a family with a 19 y/o low functioning autistic son). I've done a couple nice trips on my motorcycle as per usual -- 1 down to Sunriver OR to visit a "college" roomie and then the annual pilgrimage to Harley mecca in Sturgis. Our 7 year old 205 lb english mastiff suddenly and unexpectedly passed while I was in Sturgis, so that has been a bit difficult for us. The wife and I have decided we are going to take a break from pets for a while and enjoy more vacations and spur of the moment weekend getaways that are tough to pull off with a dog that cannot come with. She's quitting full time work at the end of the year, so that's even better.

Glad to have football back. Hopefully we can get through the season and close out this shit show of a year on a high note.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me. Just chilling in a Seahawks lawn chair and Diet coke in the left cup holder. Just enjoying Camping/TV life just inside of Nanaimo.

Knowing that life is slow and isn't supposed to pick up till around Christmas. Haven't been working since March and not expecting to work till around Christmas because of Covid and I have to have another Ear surgery near Christmas.

tenor.gif

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact they got the Cowboys making the superbowl is laughable. lol

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penny Hart -WR has been promoted to the active squad from the PS. Looks like at one of Dorsett, Moore and Ursua are looking like scratches for Sunday.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penny Hart -WR has been promoted to the active squad from the PS. Looks like at one of Dorsett, Moore and Ursua are looking like scratches for Sunday.
No clue who that is. Of those 3 you listed as possibly being a scratch, I know Dorsett has been dealing with some foot issue although he did practice Monday.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Ursua has been waived.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Ursua has been waived.

I wonder if they hope he'll make it through waivers onto their practice squad or if they don't see what they were hoping to see from him... He was a poor mans version of P. Dorsett imo...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they hope he'll make it through waivers onto their practice squad or if they don't see what they were hoping to see from him... He was a poor mans version of P. Dorsett imo...
I don't think he has the wheels to be a Dorsett comp. To me, it's more like dollar store Doug Baldwin.

Practice Squad? Maybe. Or maybe they'll just waive someone after week 1 (or put someone on IR) and re-sign him to the active roster.