• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Cavs Trade Wiggins for Love?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely has input. With his 2-year deal and 1-year opt out, Lebron holds power over the organization. They better keep him happy or risk losing him, again.

Well it only makes sense, they will win bc of him. They will listen to him, I am not worried about him leaving kne but, but don't make him mad.

He knows exactly what he's doing. Savvy guy.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course he is recruiting Love. They WANT Wiggins, the Cavs will be smart about who they include bc they know the only piece they really care about is Wiggins.

As long as Cleveland keeps Waiters I will be happy. Along, Lebron and Kyrie he can be a huge factor. He can be a Wade type of player, obviously I'm not comparing him to Wade, but he is a key in this trade. They can't afford to give Wig and Waiters.

Minny is going to counter offer with a huge asking price. They can do this because the Cavs are competing with themselves here.

They have a good deal on the table from GS. They don't HAVE to do anything with the Cavs, so why WOULDN'T they try to extort as much as possible?

This is why I'm saying they are better off right now drawing a line in the sand. "THIS is our offer......" and stick with it. Time will force Minny to come down on price. By declaring they'd give up Wiggins this soon they killed their leverage.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minny is going to counter offer with a huge asking price. They can do this because the Cavs are competing with themselves here.

They have a good deal on the table from GS. They don't HAVE to do anything with the Cavs, so why WOULDN'T they try to extort as much as possible?

This is why I'm saying they are better off right now drawing a line in the sand. "THIS is our offer......" and stick with it. Time will force Minny to come down on price. By declaring they'd give up Wiggins this soon they killed their leverage.

Well technically, we don't know what the offer is or if they really made one. You can't really believe anyone at this point. I am still hearing they will keep Love, and the Cavs haven't offered Wig.

Until I hear something legit on ESPN, I will just be in the mindset they are keeping Wig right now.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well technically, we don't know what the offer is or if they really made one. You can't really believe anyone at this point. I am still hearing they will keep Love, and the Cavs haven't offered Wig.

Until I hear something legit on ESPN, I will just be in the mindset they are keeping Wig right now.

ESPN is the one that reported they offered Wiggins, or are at least willing to!

Hell they had the whole NBA crew on Sportscenter talking about it this morning. Wiggins is gone if they trade for Love, that's already a done deal. You aren't getting Love without giving him up.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon be realistic, yes the guy helped him out but the main point of the article came from Lebron. It wasn't all him, but the idea and main point was his. I'm sure he helped him add shit and tweak. Some of you Heat fans already are butthurt.

If he would of wrote this letter to Miami before he went there , you would be drooling and sucking him off. :L

We can go back and forth all day.
I disagree, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Also, I am in no way butt hurt, and stated here before it happened, that if he wanted opt outs every year that I was hoping he'd leave.
Like I said before, NOTHING can happen in that building that I already haven't seen.

Even during his tenure in Miami, I have said he was a prick.

I actually wish I could believe the letter but there is no way.

Maybe if you sliced the truth into an large pizza, I'd give his wanting to win at home 1 or 2 slices, but no way he goes home to do it unless winning right away was possible in his mind, that he had to power to use Gilberts letter in his favor to demand anything he wanted knowing he would get it, and that his 'people' could once again rule the kingdom.

Like I asked earlier, why didn't he announce his forgiveness and show 'what a great guy he was :lol: ' before he met with Gilbert?

"Who am I to hold a grudge"? :laugh3: Please, get real.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm late to this discussion, but I've seen various posters comparing big 3s in this thread and to me there is no comparison

Miami's original big 3 (Lebron, Wade, Bosh) is better than any big 3 Cleveland can try to assemble

Offensive numbers are nice, but to win in this league you have to play on both ends and do it effectively. In 2011 Lebron and Wade were easily the two best wing defenders in the game. Bosh wasn't a dominant shot blocker by any stretch, but he was the perfect agile big man Miami needed for their frenetic swarming defense.

Also as good as Kyrie is...I doubt he'll ever be as good as Dwade was. It's no knock on Kyrie, it's just Dwade when he was great he was that great.

People forget but Dwade almost singlehandedly won the 2011 finals if Lebron would''ve just contributed just a tad bit more.

As for Bosh, he's such an easy target to criticize. The man plays hard on both ends and has sacrificed his numbers on a team with two other superstars. To be honest, Kevin Love's numbers are a little inflated. He's playing on a losing team that requires him to shoot, shoot, shoot. Bosh averaged 24-11 the year before he joined Miami and he did it shooting 52 % from the field. Love shoots 45 %.

So basically one player is a volume scorer and the other player is the more efficient scorer...that plays defense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN is the one that reported they offered Wiggins, or are at least willing to!

Hell they had the whole NBA crew on Sportscenter talking about it this morning. Wiggins is gone if they trade for Love, that's already a done deal. You aren't getting Love without giving him up.

Well no doubt, I knew that all along. I just don't want them to gove up too much. Waiters can't leave, or they shouldn't do the deal. The Cavs won't have a SG.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can go back and forth all day.
I disagree, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Also, I am in no way butt hurt, and stated here before it happened, that if he wanted opt outs every year that I was hoping he'd leave.
Like I said before, NOTHING can happen in that building that I already haven't seen.

Even during his tenure in Miami, I have said he was a prick.

I actually wish I could believe the letter but there is no way.

Maybe if you sliced the truth into an large pizza, I'd give his wanting to win at home 1 or 2 slices, but no way he goes home to do it unless winning right away was possible in his mind, that he had to power to use Gilberts letter in his favor to demand anything he wanted knowing he would get it, and that his 'people' could once again rule the kingdom.

Like I asked earlier, why didn't he announce his forgiveness and show 'what a great guy he was :lol: ' before he met with Gilbert?

"Who am I to hold a grudge"? :laugh3: Please, get real.

Well something we can all agree on, whatever he says people won't believe him. So it really doesn't matter.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is one ugly SOB. Nobody cares what you think Noah. :laugh3:

He certainly is, plus he's a fucking Gator.

Cavs/Bulls should be fun to watch though. I'm looking forward to it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly is, plus he's a fucking Gator.

Cavs/Bulls should be fun to watch though. I'm looking forward to it.

I just hope DRose is healthy, the guy is fun to watch and could make it interesting in the East.

Heard anything on the Heat looking at Bledsoe?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope DRose is healthy, the guy is fun to watch and could make it interesting in the East.

Heard anything on the Heat looking at Bledsoe?

How could they afford him?

I'm strictly on Beasley watch...:yahoo:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the latest offer:

Wiggins, Bennett, and a 1st

For

Love

I would do that in a heartbeat. You keep TT and Waiters!

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the latest offer:

For

Love

That's not a good offer. In fact, it's crap. They'd have to throw in a lot of cash or other players. Wiggins in terms of trade dollars is worth 0, so salaries have to match......Bennett I don't think makes anything in the ballpark of Love

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a good offer. In fact, it's crap. They'd have to throw in a lot of cash or other players. Wiggins in terms of trade dollars is worth 0, so salaries have to match......Bennett I don't think makes anything in the ballpark of Love

Salary wise, it would take Bennett 5.5 mil, Tristan 5.4mil and Waiters 4.1 mil and that's only if Martin is not included:doh:.

You are correct, Wiggins counts as Zero towards player salaries.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the latest offer:

For

Love

I'm sure you would, but pretty sure they won't.

I do think eventually they up the offer and get him, because I actually believe that the Warriors feel their chances are as good or better to win with Klay vs Love.

Go through the West team by team...then look 2 years into the future for the top 8.
There's a strong chance that most of those teams will be worse, and others about the same.
Warriors future is looking very bright IMO.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salary wise, it would take Bennett 5.5 mil, Tristan 5.4mil and Waiters 4.1 mil and that's only if Martin is not included:doh:.

You are correct, Wiggins counts as Zero towards player salaries.

As the #1 pick, I believe Wiggins salary starts at around $4.5mil. He does count for something as well as any future #1 picks.