• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In-Season Trade Thread.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It smells that way. And I get the feeling that the Laz and Arroyo promotions are to showcase them for a few weeks.
Laz is a guy I’m confused on as well. I was under the impression he just an offensive guy with no other real skill. But when I check in on him from time to time he gotten triples, hustle doubles. So dude can’t be too slow, so not sure why it seems everyone pegs him as a DH and not a COF or a 1B. IMO if you are athletic enough to get a triple, even in lower levels, you should be athletic enough to be at least average in the field

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laz is a guy I’m confused on as well. I was under the impression he just an offensive guy with no other real skill. But when I check in on him from time to time he gotten triples, hustle doubles. So dude can’t be too slow, so not sure why it seems everyone pegs him as a DH and not a COF or a 1B. IMO if you are athletic enough to get a triple, even in lower levels, you should be athletic enough to be at least average in the field
I have watched clips of him. He can move and play better outfield than Haniger...ya I know low bar.