• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a kids game. Usually people grow out of it and into adult activities like flip cups.
48b4234f42f3ad0ab08b7b37459317ce.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you get the first "too" right and screw up the second "to"?!?

C4gns5yVcAEfM2S.jpg:medium

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you get the first "too" right and screw up the second "to"?!?

C4gns5yVcAEfM2S.jpg:medium

Darn shame that cut off at the bottom, there. I want to know what it captured the essence of. Donald Trump's lack of attention to detail? Donald Trump's inability to manage a single person? Donald Trumps' tenuous relationship with the English language? WHAT?

It's also nice to know nothing we want for the future is beyond our reach. What I want for the future is for his name to be as synonymous with failure as Benedict Arnold's name is synonymous with traitor. We're almost there.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At Mar-a-Lago, Trump tackles crisis diplomacy at close range - CNNPolitics.com

The launch, which wasn't expected, presented Trump with one of the first breaking national security incidents of his presidency. It also noisily disrupted what was meant to be an easygoing weekend of high-level male bonding with the more sobering aspects of global diplomacy.

Sitting alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, with whom he'd spent most of the day golfing, Trump took the call on a mobile phone at his table, which was set squarely in the middle of the private club's dining area.

As Mar-a-Lago's wealthy members looked on from their tables, and with a keyboard player crooning in the background, Trump and Abe's evening meal quickly morphed into a strategy session, the decision-making on full view to fellow diners, who described it in detail to CNN.

naked-gun-face-palm-head-slap-doh-1360196138K.gif

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does no one else see the conflict of interest and ILLEGAL act of using his own property for official government functions?

l4yx5yy.png

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At Mar-a-Lago, Trump tackles crisis diplomacy at close range - CNNPolitics.com

The launch, which wasn't expected, presented Trump with one of the first breaking national security incidents of his presidency. It also noisily disrupted what was meant to be an easygoing weekend of high-level male bonding with the more sobering aspects of global diplomacy.

Sitting alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, with whom he'd spent most of the day golfing, Trump took the call on a mobile phone at his table, which was set squarely in the middle of the private club's dining area.

As Mar-a-Lago's wealthy members looked on from their tables, and with a keyboard player crooning in the background, Trump and Abe's evening meal quickly morphed into a strategy session, the decision-making on full view to fellow diners, who described it in detail to CNN.

naked-gun-face-palm-head-slap-doh-1360196138K.gif

Wedding Crashers 2?? I always thought it was good enough for a sequel!!

From the posted article.

But even as he confronted one of the gravest matters of his office, Trump nonetheless found it impossible to resist dropping in on a nearby wedding reception, already underway in his treasured Grand Ballroom. Trump designed and built the space himself after purchasing Mar-a-Lago in the 1980s.
Entering the ornate room, Trump took a photo with the bride and her bridesmaids, who posed in red gowns next to the commander in chief, mimicking his signature thumbs-up.
Then he grabbed a microphone.
"I saw them out on the lawn today," Trump said of the bride and groom, who were standing nearby. "I said to the Prime Minister of Japan, I said, 'C'mon Shinzo, let's go over and say hello.' "
"They've been members of this club for a long time," Trump said of the newlyweds. "They've paid me a fortune."

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Justin and Donald will be discussing Syrian refugees today.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Millions of people voted illegally is now 6,000 people registering to vote with an out-of-state driver's license in New Hampshire. Hey Trump, you won.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it gets much airtime. Trudeau needs Trump to be happy with Canada. Why go out of your way to antagonize him?

True. Use some big words and a few facts and he'll find a way to hate you all by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.