• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of this is just so weird. These are Republicans speaking here.

At one point, he cast new Education Secretary Betsy DeVos -- confirmed this week on a 51-50 vote -- as a common enemy, touting a bill to abolish the Department of Education and hand all control over schools and their funding to states.

"I want to get rid of Betsy DeVos!" Chaffetz said.
A man in the crowd shot back: "We want to get rid of you!"

At one point in the discussion, GOP State Rep. Mike Sparks told the room: "I'll be honest with you. As a state representative, I got health insurance. I feel a little guilty."
Multiple audience members could be heard responding: "You should."

Anger erupts at Republican town halls - CNNPolitics.com

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty disturbing (and it makes you wonder if Trump would pounce on this news as justification for his travel ban)

Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference.

The Edmonton Police Service Zebra Child Protection Section has taken over the investigation.

Man charged after ‘multiple sexual assaults’ at West Edmonton Mall waterpark

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty disturbing (and it makes you wonder if Trump would pounce on this news as justification for his travel ban)

Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference.

The Edmonton Police Service Zebra Child Protection Section has taken over the investigation.

Man charged after ‘multiple sexual assaults’ at West Edmonton Mall waterpark
What exactly is "sexual interference?" Because of the nature of what happened I'm going to avoid making any jokes, but that really sounds like what you'd call it when your phone rings in the middle of things.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is "sexual interference?" Because of the nature of what happened I'm going to avoid making any jokes, but that really sounds like what you'd call it when your phone rings in the middle of things.
:
This is what I found:

Sexual Interference. Section 151 of the Criminal Code of Canada makes it an offence for any person to touch, directly or indirectly, any part of the body of a person under the age of 16 years for a sexual purpose.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:
This is what I found:

Sexual Interference. Section 151 of the Criminal Code of Canada makes it an offence for any person to touch, directly or indirectly, any part of the body of a person under the age of 16 years for a sexual purpose.
So that must be the additional charge that's added to the "regular" sexual assault charge to differentiate that it was a minor.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But sure this is real. But not sure it isn't.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That baby is gonna kill us one day

/i mean Trump

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't help thinking that if "Got My Mind Set On You" and "When We Was Fab" were better songs then George Harrison would still be here.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice trolling from a Dominican Republic paper...

C4WZgyoWYAA7Bo0.jpg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The reaction is hilarious after a 19-second handshake. Let me take you inside Trump's brain for that 19 seconds...

'Geez I hate these things. Still need to see the end of Finding Dory... I wonder what happens to that fi... hey, well look at that, his hands are really smaller than mine. Oh man, that is rare. Hold this handshake for a bit, that will show THEM who has small hands!! There you go, handshake... bing bing bing. Oh no, the way I'm shaking his hand you can't see my hand, people will think it's... ooooo, I know what i'll do. I'm gonna put my other hand over top of it and there we go. Got em.'

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 weekends (out of 4) this Trump has played golf since he took office. Let's look at the Trump tweet history, shall we?

gqxjew8m5ffy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.