• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you told me that we would be 4-3 with the mounting of injuries on defense, not being able to force turnovers, not getting a whole lot of pressure on the QB and stupid penalties at crucial moments I would call you crazy. Yet here we stand with lots of football too be played. Yesterday was an ugly game but good teams find ways to win them, and the Hawks did. I feel good today knowing our defense will come back healthy which means our turnover production will go up, Miller will be back to help out the blocking on the o-line and Harvin is still not on this team. Carolina was a must win and they got it so I feel a run on wins are about to come our way.

My feelings exactly, I feel we could/should beat both the Raiders and Gaints to move into 6 and 3. I'm really hoping these two weeks allow our players like Wanger and Miller to get back and be ready for Chiefs. To me this season has become a season of just last (stay in playoff hunt) until we hit the Cards. The goal is to survive until our players get back, basically like the 49ners have had to do so far this year. I don't think HFA is coming this year but until we play the Cards and remain only 2 games back that the division is still within our reach as long as our players can get healthy and no more injuries.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My feelings exactly, I feel we could/should beat both the Raiders and Gaints to move into 6 and 3. I'm really hoping these two weeks allow our players like Wanger and Miller to get back and be ready for Chiefs. To me this season has become a season of just last (stay in playoff hunt) until we hit the Cards. The goal is to survive until our players get back, basically like the 49ners have had to do so far this year. I don't think HFA is coming this year but until we play the Cards and remain only 2 games back that the division is still within our reach as long as our players can get healthy and no more injuries.

There's still a chance with HFA with the Redskins victory tonight over Dallas. It's still a long shot but hopefully Seattle is getting ready to make a run.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see that one coming... Redskins did a great job defensively with there blitzes ... This is another example of how any team can sneak up on you....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense bro, but I don't get the doom and gloom in the middle of the game. You had zero confidence in our O to put together a drive to win the game. As a fan, you know this game lasts 4 quarters. We are never dead til the fatty starts singing.

So on a day where you hadn't scored a TD and had to have one late you don't see why some might not be confident? :L Panthers defense was pretty good that whole game and this team was really missing Unger and Miller out there and it showed.

Huge difference in questioning if they can do something they had not all game and acting like the season is already over despite winning this last game.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some times it's better to be lucky, i see the Cards getting lucky to play a Dallas team next week. Had they played them in the past 4 weeks they would be looking at a loss but after what the Redskins did to them the Cowboys are going to implode.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With five divisional games in the final six games of the season, the Seahawks will have their playoff destiny in their own hands if they can get through the next three games and come away with wins. There's a chance that Unger and Maxwell will be back in time for the Raiders game and that should help a lot on both sides of the ball. Most of the other injured players should be back in time for that run of divisional games to finish the season, which should help even more. In other words, this win, as ugly as it was, was huge for the Seahawks.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With five divisional games in the final six games of the season, the Seahawks will have their playoff destiny in their own hands if they can get through the next three games and come away with wins. There's a chance that Unger and Maxwell will be back in time for the Raiders game and that should help a lot on both sides of the ball. Most of the other injured players should be back in time for that run of divisional games to finish the season, which should help even more. In other words, this win, as ugly as it was, was huge for the Seahawks.

We need Lane, Hill and Miller back ASAP also. This team is banged up a lot more than most other fan bases even know. I hear things like " that Hawks team couldn't beat Such and Such if such and such were 100% healthy ....WTF like the Hawks are 100% healthy? they got 5 starts out and even more rotational players that start half the time also.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need Lane, Hill and Miller back ASAP also. This team is banged up a lot more than most other fan bases even know. I hear things like " that Hawks team couldn't beat Such and Such if such and such were 100% healthy ....WTF like the Hawks are 100% healthy? they got 5 starts out and even more rotational players that start half the time also.
It sounds like Zack and B Wagner will take some time. Unger, Maxwell and Lane hopefully are ready in a week or 2. Unsure about Hill.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With Dallas taking a step back last night, HFA is still a shot as well. Dallas still has a tough schedule against the rest of the NFCE and Romo is banged up too. Hawks have the tie breaker over GB and need to take care of business in Philly to get that tie breaker as well. As long as they can tread water until our guys come back, I think we could be in good shape for the playoff run.