• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irvin led all rookies in sacks, then moved to a all new position was graded by PFF as one of the better OLBs in the league.

Willson is a freaking late fifth round pick. The fact that he is contributing at all removes the bust label for his name.

And why do you think they moved him? It's because he couldn't get past anybody with his pass rush. He sucks. Why do you defend him?

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not one of the better OLB's in the league. He showed promise until he got popped and was forced to stop juicing. And he got most of his sacks in one flippin game against the Packers and has done next to nothing since then. Throw in all the dumb penalties and you have a bust.

Oh. You're one of those people that think a pass rusher is defined by sacks and nothing else, and want to ignore that he was sixth in the league in pressures that year as well. Got it.

"All the dumb penalties"...he had one bad game. And has played solid to good in three of the four since then. Is he the best defender we have? No. But let's not act like he's freaking Aundray Bruce.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hapless means the suck dude... Plain and simple... THEY SUCK... And I don't think any NFL team totally sucks because they all have some talent somewhere... If someone says my Seahawks are hapless I"m not gonna take it as, OH wow you think we've had some bad luck ?? lol common man...

Let me google that for you

Hapless - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Read the synonyms. It's an apt usage here.

Besides that, when I told you how it was meant that should have been good enough. Why do you feel the need to start a pissing contest over language?

What I said was true. The Raiders have been a hapless team and I'd rather be playing them this coming week with a banged up team than any of our division foes.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why do you think they moved him? It's because he couldn't get past anybody with his pass rush. He sucks. Why do you defend him?

Sixth in the league in pressures. As a rookie. Yup. He was just awful. We moves him because of a log jam at LEO after we signed Avril, and he's one of the fastest guys on the team. Why not let him play in space.

I'm defending him like I would any player, and any Hawk in particular, that had stupid criticism thrown at him.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me google that for you

Hapless - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Read the synonyms. It's an apt usage here.

Besides that, when I told you how it was meant that should have been good enough. Why do you feel the need to start a pissing contest over language?

What I said was true. The Raiders have been a hapless team and I'd rather be playing them this coming week with a banged up team than any of our division foes.

Look at yourself in the mirror bro about a pissing contest... I don't need a webster dictionary to know what the word hapless means... Drop it ..

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixth in the league in pressures. As a rookie. Yup. He was just awful. We moves him because of a log jam at LEO after we signed Avril, and he's one of the fastest guys on the team. Why not let him play in space.

I'm defending him like I would any player, and any Hawk in particular, that had stupid criticism thrown at him.

Did you watch the games? He racked up numbers in two or 3 games and the rest of them he was a non-factor. Then his 2nd year he was an absolute dud. The reason he was dropping back into protection is because he sucks at rushing the passer. He was getting handled one on one by any half decent tackle in the league. I can't believe someone is arguing that this guy is nothing but a liability at this point. He looked like he might be serviceable in coverage before he tested positive but now he sucks at that as well. Waste of a first rounder and will be glad to see him go.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the games? He racked up numbers in two or 3 games and the rest of them he was a non-factor. Then his 2nd year he was an absolute dud. The reason he was dropping back into protection is because he sucks at rushing the passer. He was getting handled one on one by any half decent tackle in the league. I can't believe someone is arguing that this guy is nothing but a liability at this point. He looked like he might be serviceable in coverage before he tested positive but now he sucks at that as well. Waste of a first rounder and will be glad to see him go.

Yes, yes...he racked up enough pressures in two games to rank sixth in the league. That makes sense.

I love how he is being called a liability two hours after he iced the game for us by recording back to back sacks. He's such a liability that the coaches, who will not hesitate to trade your ass and replace you with a late round pick if you don't perform, are increasing his snaps week to week.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes...he racked up enough pressures in two games to rank sixth in the league. That makes sense.

I love how he is being called a liability two hours after he iced the game for us by recording back to back sacks. He's such a liability that the coaches, who will not hesitate to trade your ass and replace you with a late round pick if you don't perform, are increasing his snaps week to week.

Wow. He iced the game. You don't remember the game against SD where he gave the Chargers a fresh set of downs which ended up in a TD? He needs to do a lot more than getting a couple of sacks in desperation time against a head case of a QB to make up for his awful play since he's been here. And the reason he's getting increased snaps is because the team is so flippin banged up right now.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. He iced the game. You don't remember the game against SD where he gave the Chargers a fresh set of downs which ended up in a TD? He needs to do a lot more than getting a couple of sacks in desperation time against a head case of a QB to make up for his awful play since he's been here. And the reason he's getting increased snaps is because the team is so flippin banged up right now.

Hey, he had a boneheaded mistake against a team when everyone on the defense shit the bed, when we most likely win if anyone steps up and makes a single play.

See? I can use the same logic. Silly, isn't it?

And if he wasn't getting increased snaps even before BWags went down, you might be right, but he was, so....

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note...jeez...watching Brown and Hilton play this afternoon. So jealous. Wilson with a weapon like one of them...that would be awesome...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note...jeez...watching Brown and Hilton play this afternoon. So jealous. Wilson with a weapon like one of them...that would be awesome...

I think they expect Richardson to develop in to that.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think.

Next week while we are watching Oakland at Seattle, the rest of the nation will be watching Denver at New England.

Definitely time to get to a sports bar, or buy a package.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Irvin had 8 and half sacks as a rookie

Year two he played a position that he never played before, ended up being a starter on the leagues number one defense and won a Super Bowl

Yep what a bust

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't wait to see what these guys can do when the offense really gets going.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards dodged a bullet today... Man those guy's have been sneaking games out ...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their luck is about to run out. I have them losing 3 of the next 4 including against us.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their luck is about to run out. I have them losing 3 of the next 4 including against us.

Yeah ... Next week in Dallas will be a tough one for them for sure... Dallas is playing good football right now...