• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Karma

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a lot of trolls came on the ESPN board and some come on here and it looks like bad things just happen to Seattle. They talked about how we are going to stink when Crab went down well guess what Harvin MIGHT be down for awhile. Rumor is if he did tear his Hip he would need surgery and will be out atleast the 1st 6 weeks of the season, as long as 10 weeks.

I hate to see people get hurt and want to play Seattle with Harvin. So hope he is alright.

Seattle fans Karma is a "Bleeep".

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm expecting to see all the douchebags who taunted fans on ESPN over Crabtree's injury to show up in this thread and call you a bastard.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fail to see how this thread can be a positive. 9er fans must know that we have had the WR injury bug big time. We still are dealing with it in the long term.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is funny how when a 49ers fan brings up injury history with Harvin, they get all defensive and talk shit... and now look. Maybe it is nothing, but still. It makes me laugh.

AintNoSaint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks fan here....injuries just part of the game. Hate seeing the Niner's w/o Crabs, and Hawks w/o Harvin. Hope we can beat you guys with or without either player...It's a great rivalry!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish these threads would go away. The best way would be if Seattle guys didn't come here to troll or brag. But I can't expect that. The second way, which is easier and we have more control over, is to stop making these threads.

I have been here for two years and on ESPN for several years before that, and I have NEVER asked anyone to not post a thread or to not post. This is different. Stop making these threads. That's so ESPN that it's starting to become a problem. This board has a different culture, I feel, than ESPN, don't bring that stuff here. Regulars, stop adding to it.

I realize in the past few years, we never had a rivalry and that's why in part we never had these posts here. I understand that. And I know that other teams' fans can be annoying. Just stop talking about the fans. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT calling for a cease to the rivalry, stong opinions, discussions, confident talk, bets, etc.; just let's stop talking about other fans. Talk about the teams, you know?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish these threads would go away. The best way would be if Seattle guys didn't come here to troll or brag. But I can't expect that. The second way, which is easier and we have more control over, is to stop making these threads.

I have been here for two years and on ESPN for several years before that, and I have NEVER asked anyone to not post a thread or to not post. This is different. Stop making these threads. That's so ESPN that it's starting to become a problem. This board has a different culture, I feel, than ESPN, don't bring that stuff here. Regulars, stop adding to it.

I realize in the past few years, we never had a rivalry and that's why in part we never had these posts here. But don't get me wrong, I am NOT calling for a cease to the rivalry, stong opinions, discussions, confident talk, bets, etc.; just let's stop talking about other fans. Talk about the teams, you know?

I posted a link to his injury in the NFC West thread, but nobody was talking about it over there so I came here.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted a link to his injury in the NFC West thread, but nobody was talking about it over there so I came here.

Oh, you're fine. I'm talking in general. Purguy and darken are new here and I feel they are good posters; I just would like to talk about things, like his injury, etc. I'm not one to worry about snowballing, so I don't think we'll get to ESPN level of bad-boarding. However, we could get a worse thread than we had before.

Different opinions are fine; in fact, they're good for the board, even those who minimize players that use to be here (whether that be Smith or Young), talk about Kaepernick as if Kaep was their guy that they secretly found and are the only one to be excited about him, long novels focused on one position (me), or those who feel off the field stuff like fashion, tweets, or magazine appearances are as relevant as on the field production. We can disagree or get tired of them, but they add to this board. Talking about trolls, doesn't. Here and there, ok, but it's a bit saturated right now. I feel in the season it'll be diluted and more talk about the teams will begin.

I don't feel I've ever really become preachy before. I've had my opinions and defended/argued with a few. But this talking about trolls thing is getting a bit old.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit: Oops, apologies to darken. Just realized that you were saying the same thing as I was. I still think you are a good poster, though.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is funny how when a 49ers fan brings up injury history with Harvin, they get all defensive and talk shit... and now look. Maybe it is nothing, but still. It makes me laugh.
True ,but the same issue can be said for Crabtree. It is just about respect for the players of the game and the game itself...not much to do with fan banter and hatred.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So week 2 when the Niners play @ Seattle, there's a chance they could be missing:

1. Percy
2. Bruce Irvin
3. Chris Clemons (he might be back for week 1, but who knows?)
4. Cliff Avril (nursing foot injury)

I'm not saying this is likely, but it would be nice.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit: Oops, apologies to darken. Just realized that you were saying the same thing as I was. I still think you are a good poster, though.
No worries. I know I'm a new poster...just giving my opinion for what it is worth.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So week 2 when the Niners play @ Seattle, there's a chance they could be missing:

1. Percy
2. Bruce Irvin
3. Chris Clemons (he might be back for week 1, but who knows?)
4. Cliff Avril (nursing foot injury)

I'm not saying this is likely, but it would be nice.

A win in Seattle would be pretty big. Would prefer it come against a healthy opponent, but let's be honest, I'll take it any way I can get it.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And let's not forget, the Niners could easily be without Crabtree, Manningham, and Brooks. The first two are quite likely absences IMO.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
And let's not forget, the Niners could easily be without Crabtree, Manningham, and Brooks. The first two are quite likely absences IMO.

The Brooks absence could be a blessing in disguise if Lemonier wins the 3rd-string job.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True ,but the same issue can be said for Crabtree. It is just about respect for the players of the game and the game itself...not much to do with fan banter and hatred.

What I am saying though is that when that trade went down, as great a move as it seems, I (and many of us) had some question marks. The guy has been injured, and not very well liked by teammates. And they gave up a lot for him. When those things were brought up it was met with them laughing and talking shit about us just being scared or whatever. The Seattle fans are obviously allowed to be happy about the direction of their team, but I get satisfaction with any amounts of crow being eaten by them.

Crabtree got hurt, but he has been with us for a while. It is different because we aren't acting like since he is on the team we are without question winning it all.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hawks fan here....injuries just part of the game. Hate seeing the Niner's w/o Crabs, and Hawks w/o Harvin. Hope we can beat you guys with or without either player...It's a great rivalry!

agree. these aren't the last of injuries as they occur at any time, not just off season.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse case scenario Percy needs surgery and would miss the first 6 weeks of the season... Best case scenario he misses training camp and some pre season games... He's getting checked out by another Doc... All comes down to if there is a tear or not... And Tallglassofwater not sure why you feel satisfaction in a teams injury ... dam man...