• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Karma

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse case scenario Percy needs surgery and would miss the first 6 weeks of the season... Best case scenario he misses training camp and some pre season games... He's getting checked out by another Doc... All comes down to if there is a tear or not... And Tallglassofwater not sure why you feel satisfaction in a teams injury ... dam man...

You should read it again, thats not what he meant

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Worse case scenario Percy needs surgery and would miss the first 6 weeks of the season... Best case scenario he misses training camp and some pre season games... He's getting checked out by another Doc... All comes down to if there is a tear or not... And Tallglassofwater not sure why you feel satisfaction in a teams injury ... dam man...

I was under the impression that there's reasonable chance recovery from surgery could be in the 16-week range at the outside. That would push things into mid-November, or 10 weeks into the season. I believe it could be even longer if there's bone damage.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not for game 2 but in the long run. I think Lemonier could be a beast of an OLB if he gets some experience.

oh ok.

i'm obviously hopeful on Lemonier too - long run, but the potential problem with Brooks is now. so I didn't connect how his issue is a blessing in disguise.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
oh ok.

i'm obviously hopeful on Lemonier too - long run, but the potential problem with Brooks is now. so I didn't connect how his issue is a blessing in disguise.

Well, if Lemonier plays out of his mind he might steal Brooks' job & the Niners might trade Brooks for a CB or WR.

I know I'm dreaming, but it's July.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was under the impression that there's reasonable chance recovery from surgery could be in the 16-week range at the outside. That would push things into mid-November, or 10 weeks into the season. I believe it could be even longer if there's bone damage.

Yeah, I initially heard 3-4 months if he needs surgery.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, if Lemonier plays out of his mind he might steal Brooks' job & the Niners might trade Brooks for a CB or WR.

I know I'm dreaming, but it's July.

while its possible - and I wouldn't be disappointed by any means - i'd think Haralson would get the first shot if Brooks is suspended?

for now, would be happy if Lemonier can just bring pressure on 'obvious' passing downs. he can come in for Haralson in these situations.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to defend myself. I am not bashing Seattle as a team or Harvin. I posted I hope he isnt injured. I just thought it was funny that they might lose their #1 WR after all the crap the seattle trolls said about when Crab got hurt. Karma.

I hate to see players go down. I like watching the best players play.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel satisfaction not in a guy getting hurt, just in the fact that (not in the SportsHoopla forums) everyone that was talking shit to me about how he doesn't get injured and that is all blown out of proportion now have to eat crow, or at least be a little humbled.

The way I look at it is this... I just hate the shit talking that goes on when you can't say anything back. Like someone wants to debate with you, but no matter what you say, even when it is a fact, they just don't listen and keep saying the same thing, only louder. Like it or not, and maybe you aren't part of this group, but Seahawks fans talk.... a lot. This is what it is like talking football with a Seahawks fan... them being the host of the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What ? he didn't sprain a finger Boogers .... Your kidding yourself if you think this Injury is that easy ro recover from....

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade brooks to broncos they need a olb real bad for the first 4 weeks

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Harvin is injured? Hard to believe after he missed a good portion of last year and previously had sat out of games with headaches.

Personally I don't want to see any player get hurt on any team. But then again, watching seahawk fans celebrate the Crabtree injury does allow me to enjoy Seahawk fan misery over this... and I will enjoy it.

Therefor I hope Harvin is ok, but I am still laughing pretty hard at Seattle fans who talked about how our season was over when crabtree was injured. What goes around comes around.... like the title of this thread says...

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel satisfaction not in a guy getting hurt, just in the fact that (not in the SportsHoopla forums) everyone that was talking shit to me about how he doesn't get injured and that is all blown out of proportion now have to eat crow, or at least be a little humbled.

The way I look at it is this... I just hate the shit talking that goes on when you can't say anything back. Like someone wants to debate with you, but no matter what you say, even when it is a fact, they just don't listen and keep saying the same thing, only louder. Like it or not, and maybe you aren't part of this group, but Seahawks fans talk.... a lot. This is what it is like talking football with a Seahawks fan... them being the host of the show.

Exactly. I said the same stuff and they were so defiant, they acted like with Harvin they were already shoe ins for the super bowl. The seahawk fans are such pussies its not even funny. Look how they over moderate their board and don't let anyone talk smack and then their posters come here and talk all the smack they want. The holier than thou and take my ball and go home attitude they exhibit is one of the most disgusting displays I have ever seen on sports fan message board.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I said the same stuff and they were so defiant, they acted like with Harvin they were already shoe ins for the super bowl. The seahawk fans are such pussies its not even funny. Look how they over moderate their board and don't let anyone talk smack and then their posters come here and talk all the smack they want. The holier than thou and take my ball and go home attitude they exhibit is one of the most disgusting displays I have ever seen on sports fan message board.

LOL @ how bent you are that you cant troll the Hawks board. I bet you wake up every day, visit the board and bang your face on the keyboard that you can't troll it. Maybe you shouldn't have ruined the other board.....

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ? he didn't sprain a finger Boogers .... Your kidding yourself if you think this Injury is that easy ro recover from....

Brandon Marshall and Ed Reed took about 3 months to recover from arthroscopic hip surgery.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ruined the other board?

Really sorry to hear about Percy Harvin though.... such a shame!

6 years 67 million huh?

:laugh3:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ruined the other board?

Really sorry to hear about Percy Harvin though.... such a shame!

6 years 67 million huh?

:laugh3:

"The only thing worse than a liar, is a liar that is also a hypocrite." - Tennessee Williams

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, I am very surprised that karma like this could happen to such a classy fanbase like the seahawks....

Really really sorry to hear about harvin. Its just terrible when injuries happen like that. Everyone is pretty upset as I am sure you are too. Just horrible. Just terrible!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard different... BUT we'll know more soon... If he does end up needing surgery he's better off to do it right away because were still 5-6 weeks away from the start of the season.... It's a bummer obviously for us...Injuries happen though it's part of the game ... I don't wish that on any team though...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey I like Phil ... He blasted the crap outta Mr Spin zone... Anyway everyone has there opinion on things...that's what a message board is all about...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, I am very surprised that karma like this could happen to such a classy fanbase like the seahawks....

Really really sorry to hear about harvin. Its just terrible when injuries happen like that. Everyone is pretty upset as I am sure you are too. Just horrible. Just terrible!

Appreciate that man... Glad to see a Niners fan be so sincere with NO SARCASM... :L