• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle And The Replacement Refs

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about that play now, it may cost the 49ers the division crown. On the other hand, if they take care of business, it may give them a home playoff game and bye by virtue of that Green Bay loss.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it worked out because if we take care of business we get a bye.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, scary either way. Seattle has the Rams, Arizona, SF at home, and Buffalo in Toronto. I'm not banking on a win in New England, so that means we have to go on the road, in Seattle, to win the division.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyingiguana;2587072[B said:
]it worked out because if we take care of business[/B] we get a bye.

Not yet. The division comes down to the game in Seattle. Whoever wins that game will win the division in my opinon. And Seattle is very tough at home; espcially going up against a QB with no experience.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, scary either way. Seattle has the Rams, Arizona, SF at home, and Buffalo in Toronto. I'm not banking on a win in New England, so that means we have to go on the road, in Seattle, to win the division.

Exactly the way I see it. Seattle's only possible loss will be against the 49ers so if they beat the 49ers and we say a loss up in New England is more or less a given, then that gives the Seahawks the division and the 49ers the wild card.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not yet. The division comes down to the game in Seattle. Whoever wins that game will win the division in my opinon. And Seattle is very tough at home; espcially going up against a QB with no experience.

if seattle doesn't win that game, we most likely don't get the bye. at least now destiny is in our hands.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if seattle doesn't win that game, we most likely don't get the bye. at least now destiny is in our hands.

For me the talk is silly because if you change that week around, it changes so many other things for both sides in the days and weeks after that game. It is impossible for me to say that things would have played out the exact same way had the Packers got that win instead of the Seahawks. The 49ers could be sitting prettier than they are right now had things been reversed or the 49ers could be sitting worse had it played out a different way. Does that make any sense?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for the replacements the 49ers wouldn't even have a shot at the #2 seed. The rest of the teams in the NFC North are pathetic, they played the 49ers harder than they play the Packers.... Ponder, Cutler, and Stafford save their worst for the Packers games so those teams basically roll over and play dead and allow GB to coast into a great record.

Just look at how differently the Vikings played SF compared to GB, they had so much energy and didn't like that everyone wrote that off as a 49ers win. Everyone wrote off the Vikings as a win for GB, and they come out and suck.

Jeez, at least the Rams and Seahawks played the 49ers to win and brought their best efforts because they knew they had to beat the 49ers. Those NFC North teams play sloppy and lazy against a team with about 1/3 of it's starters injured... blah, just pathetic. The Bears are the only team that gets up to play and wants to win, but their 0-line is so bad it doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Exactly the way I see it. Seattle's only possible loss will be against the 49ers so if they beat the 49ers and we say a loss up in New England is more or less a given, then that gives the Seahawks the division and the 49ers the wild card.

49ers aren't their only possible loss.

I could see them losing to the Bills since it's on the road cross country and Bills are capable of scoring a lot of points. It'll help that at least one starting CB and maybe two will be suspended for that game.

Seahawks are built a lot like us thus the Rams could give them problems like they do us and they have already this season beating them in St Louis.

Arizona doesn't stand a chance.

I think they'll finish 2-2 over the remainder.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about that play now, it may cost the 49ers the division crown. On the other hand, if they take care of business, it may give them a home playoff game and bye by virtue of that Green Bay loss.

So a win by a divisional opponent may or may not affect the Niners' seed in the playoffs? Breathtaking discovery, NN.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers aren't their only possible loss.

I could see them losing to the Bills since it's on the road cross country and Bills are capable of scoring a lot of points. It'll help that at least one starting CB and maybe two will be suspended for that game.

Seahawks are built a lot like us thus the Rams could give them problems like they do us and they have already this season beating them in St Louis.

Arizona doesn't stand a chance.

I think they'll finish 2-2 over the remainder.

I doubt it but the Seahawks could get caught looking ahead to San Francisco who they have the following week, so I suppose its possible. I think the Seahawks will finish 4 and oh but we'll see without there two starting Corners.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a win by a divisional opponent may or may not affect the Niners' seed in the playoffs? Breathtaking discovery, NN.

Not affect it; determine it.