• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs Patroits, who wins?

Who's going to win this Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand he is in private a very generous and caring person, however his image, which I am sure is well known to him, shows a man determined to get under peoples skin, and by all counts he has been quite successful a it.

I like his commercial, and I thought his interviews that he did in New Orleans a couple? years ago were very well done, but showing people up the way he does is pretty bush, lacks respect.

My point was that Sherm seems to have changed since his 2013 season.
He still thinks he is the best out there, but isn't as loud about it as he has been.
This year he has stuck up for his teammates electing to elevate them instead of himself ie Baldwin, Marshawn, Maxwell, Simon, Bennett, and probably a few others.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, nice very passive aggressive of you :clap:

Actually not sure about 2015, but if he opened his mouth I'm sure there's something, I'll just go w a few choice ones I found on record:

Richard Sherman Trash Talking: His 8 Best Quotes - Business Insider

I give him credit, most are quite intelligent, Stanfad boy. But as far as class goes, no sign of it.

What would a Raider fan know about class?
If you don't like Sherman, consider this:
He is richer than you
He is faster than you,
He is more famous than you,
He is more talented than you,
Some of us think his trash-talking is funny as shit!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is richer than you
He is faster than you,

I don't dislike Sherman, but are these supposed to be reasons why you should like somebody?

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is richer than you
He is faster than you,

Own it bitch.

I can

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On it????

You don't like Sherman, Go to the SB and beat him......Bitch!!!!!

That's what I hope your "tarnished", "scandalous", "disgraceful", plug in your own "x", team will do on Sunday.

Like I said just own that shit man, it's okay, the Pats are no choir boys and this ain't tiddlywinks.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats have 9 defenders who in many matchups are very good or better:

• Revis (obviously)
  • Browner (more controversial)
  • Arrington (excellent pure slot CB)
  • McCourty (outstanding Cover 1 safety, and versatile)
  • Hightower (great power, has gotten very good at recognition)
  • Collins (freak athleticism, outstanding second efforts, still makes too many mistakes)
  • Wilfork (despite his age)
  • Chandler Jones (excellent albeit not elite rusher, nicely solid against the run)
  • Ninkovich (Mike Vrabel without the TE skills ... or the humor)
Scrap-heap pickups like Ayers, Branch and Siliga also have their moments, as of course do the other DBs, but those 9 are the main men.

A base package would have 8 of the 9 (usually not Arrington, last week's full-game match-up with T. Y. Hilton notwithstanding), plus Chung, plus either 2 tackles or 1 tackle and LB Casillas. That's what Seattle needs to run (and somewhat pass) against. The read option would most naturally leave Ninkovich unblocked, who is exactly the guy the Pats would most like to have making tough on-field decisions. If Seattle has a good offensive day, it won't be because of read-option magic; it will be because the OL punches enough holes in a decent-not-great set of run-stoppers and because Wilson exploits enough of the mistakes (edge-setting or coverage breakdowns as the case may be) that even strong defenses make.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats...24-20.

I think NE DEF will have Wilson confused for a little while and they fall behind early again...the NE OFC is not predicated on any one player having a great game. McDaniels will have a couple of scoring plays they haven't shown.

Deflate gate gives Brady extra motivation to play well.

In short...imo SEA has the better athletes overall, but NE has the edge in coaching.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots 42-7.

Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. deflate-gate begets pig-grease gate

Belichick proves his innocence by cooking up some sausages for the press during his conference.

Says it's a natural by-product of using... PIGskin.

Last edited by a moderator:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots 25-20 over Seattle.

The Patriots D slows down the Seattle offense enough. The mixed run/short passing game of the Patriots moves the ball enough to score more points

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all comes down to pressure on Brady and I'm not talking about sacks either.

Near constant pressure that speeds up Brady's clock. In the end it's how the Giants beat him twice in the SB. But a lot of teams can't get pressure by sending 4 like the Giants could. Seattle is not a big blitzing team but they are going to have to change that.

I don't think Seattle's offense can keep pace with these long balanced drives the Pats can go on if Brady has time. Seattle has to get Brady on his heels early. This way some of these tricky formations come out of the playbook for a bit in lieu of some max protection for Brady.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots 25-20 over Seattle.

The Patriots D slows down the Seattle offense enough. The mixed run/short passing game of the Patriots moves the ball enough to score more points

The Patriots will succeed where the Packers failed. Brady will win his 3rd SB ring.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Patriots will.

Wilson looked piss poor against Green Bay. Seattle needs to have a better start to the game than they did in the NFC Championship, or it could get ugly.

Agreed... The Packers should have won that game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all comes down to pressure on Brady and I'm not talking about sacks either.

Near constant pressure that speeds up Brady's clock. In the end it's how the Giants beat him twice in the SB. But a lot of teams can't get pressure by sending 4 like the Giants could. Seattle is not a big blitzing team but they are going to have to change that.

I don't think Seattle's offense can keep pace with these long balanced drives the Pats can go on if Brady has time. Seattle has to get Brady on his heels early. This way some of these tricky formations come out of the playbook for a bit in lieu of some max protection for Brady.

That's really the key...Brady is a little different than Manning in this regard though...Manning doesn't like getting hit period, so the close presence is enough to speed up his clock...Brady will take a hit...but after so many of them he will start letting it go a fraction earlier.

That said...the Pats in game coaching responds pretty quickly to pressure on Brady. I've said all year..the SEA DL is not as dominant as LY and my reason for thinking NE wins a fairly close game.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Patriots will.

Wilson looked piss poor against Green Bay. Seattle needs to have a better start to the game than they did in the NFC Championship, or it could get ugly.

I think SEA's def is too good for it to get ugly, but RW cannot give up short fields like he did vs GB and expect to comeback.

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seahawks will win... new englands offense plays into seattles hands.. we saw it with denver last year.. that short pass stuff will result in big hits... and players do not like to get hit

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats win 33-27

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seahawks will win... new englands offense plays into seattles hands.. we saw it with denver last year.. that short pass stuff will result in big hits... and players do not like to get hit

Over/under on how many plays until Amendola is out for the game???

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that Denver was a bit banged up last year and Seattle is a bit banged up this year.

Is Sherman going to be an enforcer with one arm?