• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs Patroits, who wins?

Who's going to win this Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a good Super Bowl. I think most of the game will be 1-score game, with the Patriots sealing the deal late in the 4th with a FG.

Both have a great shut-down CB. I think Revis lines up better though. I think Gronk will cause troubles for Seattle, but I think Wilson and Lynch will keep the Seahawks in the game. Patriots have better kicker and better returner. I would say both have equal punters. Patriots punter kicks farther on average but Seahawks have more "inside the 20" punts.

Patriots win 27-17. I just think Patriots line up better.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that Denver was a bit banged up last year and Seattle is a bit banged up this year.

Is Sherman going to be an enforcer with one arm?

I believe Sherman did bang up his arm. But to a degree I think he was playing possum.
He was holding his arm like it was broke. I think he was just bating Rodgers.

Would not be surprised for him to play up the injury at the SB. Give the impression it's not 100%
And actually it may not be.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a good Super Bowl. I think most of the game will be 1-score game, with the Patriots sealing the deal late in the 4th with a FG.

Both have a great shut-down CB. I think Revis lines up better though. I think Gronk will cause troubles for Seattle, but I think Wilson and Lynch will keep the Seahawks in the game. Patriots have better kicker and better returner. I would say both have equal punters. Patriots punter kicks farther on average but Seahawks have more "inside the 20" punts.

Patriots win 27-17. I just think Patriots line up better.

Agreed...IMO SEA's concept on DEF is our people are better than your people...lets line up and play...they take away your best WR and keep the run in check...they're not the '14 Hawks getting the QB on the ground....if that changes, then I think SEA will win this game.

If they don't get Brady on the ground...NE doesn't really have a "best WR" and they will use the short passing game as well as the run. Plus, you can almost count on NE doing something that SEA hasn't seen that will factor in the game.

In the range for SEA, but idk about NE scoring that many points, I'm thinking 24-20...NE.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seahawks will win... new englands offense plays into seattles hands.. we saw it with denver last year.. that short pass stuff will result in big hits... and players do not like to get hit

Not a lot of wimps in the NE receiving corps. Gronk obviously isn't afraid of contact. Edelman and Amendola are returners. All of the above plus LaFell are good blockers. The receivers after those are an RB (Vereen) and a TE or two (Wright, maybe Hooman).

There are drops because guys are planning their YAC before securing the catch, or because drops just happen. But there aren't a lot of cases of alligator arms.