• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs. 49ers Part II

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RENTON, Wash. -- A lot’s been made of it, especially in San Francisco, about how Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and cornerback Richard Sherman ate turkey legs at a table on the 49ers logo at Levi's Stadium right after Seattle's 19-3 victory on Thanksgiving night.

i

Wilson
In the view of many 49ers fans, which has been expressed on radio shows in the Bay Area, Wilson and Sherman were being disrespectful and rubbing it in.

Wilson wants to clear the air. It wasn’t their idea.

“I think NBC had set it up for us to sit wherever.” Wilson said. “I didn’t know. You just kind of go where everybody directs you. You don’t think about that kind of stuff. It was a battle on Thanksgiving night and we just played a great team."

They weren’t trying to show up their division rivals.

“It was nothing about trying to embarrass anybody," Wilson said. “We have tons of respect for the 49ers and what they’re about and all the championships they’ve won in the past, and who they are now.”

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has all the makings of a team ready to quit. When the Cardinals laid down in SEA and lost like 57-0 to send Whisenhunt packing, the Niners may do the same.

And it would be preposterous to think SF would lose to Oakland and turn around and beat SEA the next week. Not gonna happen. If the Niners have any pride, they won't quit though considering the humiliation from their last game...but there's a lot of clowns on that team.

SEA 35-9

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 9'ers will be playing pretty conservative ball early. Shorter passes and runs with some screens etc. I think they will be afraid of making a big mistake.

My best guess is the Hawks find a way to get a lead before half and some play early in the 3rd breaks their back and they roll over and play dead the rest of the way.

It's not going to be close at the end. This one should get ugly for the visiting team.

Bury those assholes!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even worried about this game. I was on the edge of my seat on Thanksgiving, but this week I'm not even sweating it.

I could be wrong though, but I don't feel it.

I agree but the last time time that I really felt confident (before the massive injury string) was right before we were dominated by San Diego, so I am holding back this time.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kaep is cut loose this game and runs all over the place. This will allow the 49ers to sustain drives and keep the game a lot closer than most predict. I think they have a very good shot at winning this if Seattle isn't on their A game. 49ers are in a funk but sooner or later they will snap out of it one would think. If not then Jim isn't a coach for a rebuilding team. He didn't get under valued players playing at high levels he took a TALENTED 49er team and did most of his damage.

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kaep is cut loose this game and runs all over the place. This will allow the 49ers to sustain drives and keep the game a lot closer than most predict. I think they have a very good shot at winning this if Seattle isn't on their A game. 49ers are in a funk but sooner or later they will snap out of it one would think. If not then Jim isn't a coach for a rebuilding team. He didn't get under valued players playing at high levels he took a TALENTED 49er team and did most of his damage.

That's also a good way to lead to some early turnovers.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize the fear people have. 9'ers are a rival and are built like us.

Remember that we beat them very solidly on their own soil and blow outs against them aren't exactly unheard of on ours. The close NFCCG last year was during a time when they were playing very good football.

This isn't the same situation. I expect them to give us their best shot, but I just don't think their best shot will do much right now. Between their injuries and dysfunction I just don't see them having enough to take us out on our turf, or even have it that close at the end. Sure, anything can happen and a few bad bounces could change things, but I'm far less worried about this game than I typically am.

You all have seen me worry over games and even pick the other team to win. This isn't one of them. Not at all.

Blow these fuckers up and leave them for dead.