• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #18 Wild Card - Patriots vs Bills Saturday Jan. 15, 2022 8:15 PM CBS

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit it was hard to watch, but the Pats took their beatdown and kept playing. When it appeared the Bills were going to continue to run up the score they responded with a drive that ate all chances of a bigger beatdown. I felt better when the game ended than I did entering the fourth quarter, or even entering the second quarter for that matter.
Agree the Pats did not give up, which was good. Superiority of Bills team was magnified last night. Need to take the beating in stride and hope for a better season next year.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Ever since the bye NE has been flat.
Flat outplayed.
Flat outcoached.

Way too many mental mistakes on both sides of the ball. This team can't come back from that.

The D needs a complete overhaul. I've said it for years now the LBs are just too slow and it really showed tonight.

WTF happened to Judon. He's been AWOL for the last month.

I hope Josh gets a HC job somewhere. Tired of his scripted vanilla offense.Take Stevie with you please.
Especially the “take Stevie with you.” Enough of that BS!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm back folks... Man... What a disgrace of a game by the Patriots last night. Credit the Bills, they beat the shi^t out of the Pats

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills much better team at this point, they’ve been rebuilding for some time and Allen is really solid QB.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sobering loss for the Pats. I believe Mac played well and Bourne too, probably the only guys who did anything. That early Bolden drop changed the game and led to crucial INT in EZ. From then on, game changed dramatically.
Honestly, I thought it started with Agholor taking an awful path to that interception. He couldn't have caught it even if Hyde didn't get there. On the other hand if he had adjust by just a foot to where the ball actually was he would have undercut Hyde. Sure, it's a bit bang bang, but a better angle within that last step would have at least prevented the interception.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sobering loss for the Pats. I believe Mac played well and Bourne too, probably the only guys who did anything. That early Bolden drop changed the game and led to crucial INT in EZ. From then on, game changed dramatically.
I think he playing fairly decently especially given the circumstances too.

Even Brady was not the QB he became later on. I like how Mac goes about game and think he'll get better as well.

I think he can work on things like arm strength as well as all the other things and get better.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrs Carnzo has spoken, we have been ordered to wear our Pats gear for the game.

Silly season but we will do it rather than face the rath. She is wicked superstitious.
Yes, Pats gear and Pats token items...I eat ice cream out of a Pats Mug for the game...Oh the sacrifices I make...

Alas, they did no good.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac, Bourne and Folk. But you can't win if only 3 players put in the effort.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I thought it started with Agholor taking an awful path to that interception. He couldn't have caught it even if Hyde didn't get there. On the other hand if he had adjust by just a foot to where the ball actually was he would have undercut Hyde. Sure, it's a bit bang bang, but a better angle within that last step would have at least prevented the interception.
He was going to let the ball fall into his hands rather tan going up to get it. If he had fought for it even a little bit it would have at least been an incompletion.

One area that I think Mac needs to improve is his reading of defenses and not telegraphing his deep throw intentions. Every time he goes deep there are 2-3 defenders on the receiver by the time the ball gets there.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What type of coaching changes? That is usually a strength if the Patriots. Ever see that show on espn about the Patriots called “Do your job”? The preparation for that super bowl and every little detail being covered was really amazing
I'm not sure what changes but the defensive plays were questionable at times in the past few games. The special teams isn't what it was in recent previous years. I have not been impressed at all with our WR core.
What type of coaching changes? That is usually a strength if the Patriots. Ever see that show on espn about the Patriots called “Do your job”? The preparation for that super bowl and every little detail being covered was really amazing
Yes I have seen that on nfln, it was also a different team run by a different QB, who knew effectively how to manage a game and a team.

I'm not sure exactly what changes should occur, but I have been unimpressed with either Steve B or Josh McDaniels in the past month. I also wonder why are special teams core is playing so inconsistently lately? I think Harry is a bust and doesn't try hard enough. Perhaps Bill should be less involved in the draft process because in the last decade, the Pats have made some questionable first and second round picks.

I just want to see some changes so they can continue the rebuild. I actually don't have any real issues with Mac Jones because I'll give him a pass on some mistakes, being that he is a rookie. Time will tell.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The special teams isn't what it was in recent previous years.

I also wonder why are special teams core is playing so inconsistently lately?

I attribute that to the loss of Joe Judge. I'd say maybe BB will bring him back since he's suddenly available but it seems he's decided to roll with Achord and let him learn on the job based on how often they are seen together on the sidelines.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I attribute that to the loss of Joe Judge. I'd say maybe BB will bring him back since he's suddenly available but it seems he's decided to roll with Achord and let him learn on the job based on how often they are seen together on the sidelines.
Achord is not getting it done......

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Achord is not getting it done......

I certainly don't disagree but every game Achord is right by BB's side. The other coordinators are not. They even walk off the field together and are constantly in discussion. Maybe BB sees something and is willing to work through the issues.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what changes but the defensive plays were questionable at times in the past few games. The special teams isn't what it was in recent previous years. I have not been impressed at all with our WR core.

Yes I have seen that on nfln, it was also a different team run by a different QB, who knew effectively how to manage a game and a team.

I'm not sure exactly what changes should occur, but I have been unimpressed with either Steve B or Josh McDaniels in the past month. I also wonder why are special teams core is playing so inconsistently lately? I think Harry is a bust and doesn't try hard enough. Perhaps Bill should be less involved in the draft process because in the last decade, the Pats have made some questionable first and second round picks.

I just want to see some changes so they can continue the rebuild. I actually don't have any real issues with Mac Jones because I'll give him a pass on some mistakes, being that he is a rookie. Time will tell.
Tell me about it? The 49ers have had some spectacular failures in the first round the last 5 years and probably one more this year with Trey Lance. This year's 2nd round pick has never even dressed for a game for the 49ers. Can't make the active roster