• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #18 Wild Card - Patriots vs Bills Saturday Jan. 15, 2022 8:15 PM CBS

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason plays for Fins I think
That's too bad. It was kind of cool having twins play on the same team. I think the Steelers have two of the Watt brothers.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's too bad. It was kind of cool having twins play on the same team. I think the Steelers have two of the Watt brothers.
Steelers have TJ I think but I didn't know about a twin. I think his brother JJ plays for Tennessee?? Or does he even play anymore?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers have TJ I think but I didn't know about a twin. I think his brother JJ plays for Tennessee?? Or does he even play anymore?
I think he's the younger brother of TJ and JJ. He's a fullback

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Ever since the bye NE has been flat.
Flat outplayed.
Flat outcoached.

Way too many mental mistakes on both sides of the ball. This team can't come back from that.

The D needs a complete overhaul. I've said it for years now the LBs are just too slow and it really showed tonight.

WTF happened to Judon. He's been AWOL for the last month.

I hope Josh gets a HC job somewhere. Tired of his scripted vanilla offense.Take Stevie with you please.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have faith in their capability next year being competitive against Buffalo and into the playoffs. They need to make some roster and coaching moves, but this team could be special in time. See you next season (or maybe tomorrow).
What type of coaching changes? That is usually a strength if the Patriots. Ever see that show on espn about the Patriots called “Do your job”? The preparation for that super bowl and every little detail being covered was really amazing

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Ever since the bye NE has been flat.
Flat outplayed.
Flat outcoached.

Way too many mental mistakes on both sides of the ball. This team can't come back from that.

The D needs a complete overhaul. I've said it for years now the LBs are just too slow and it really showed tonight.

WTF happened to Judon. He's been AWOL for the last month.

I hope Josh gets a HC job somewhere. Tired of his scripted vanilla offense.Take Stevie with you please.
So unusual to see a Belichick team so poorly prepared to play a game; especially a big game like this. That win streak in the middle of the season masked a lot of deficiencies with this team

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL That was an embarrassment but can't say BB doesn't deserve it. As many times as he has run the score up on teams

Way to D up New England

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 drives, 7 touchdowns. No punts, no field goals and no turnovers

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night may have been the first time I ever shut a Pats game off before it was over. I opted for Cobra Kai over watching any more of that embarrassing beatdown.

We made a total of zero stops on defense. I like to refer to that as the Matty P effect.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night may have been the first time I ever shut a Pats game off before it was over. I opted for Cobra Kai over watching any more of that embarrassing beatdown.

We made a total of zero stops on defense. I like to refer to that as the Matty P effect.
I'll admit it was hard to watch, but the Pats took their beatdown and kept playing. When it appeared the Bills were going to continue to run up the score they responded with a drive that ate all chances of a bigger beatdown. I felt better when the game ended than I did entering the fourth quarter, or even entering the second quarter for that matter.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sobering loss for the Pats. I believe Mac played well and Bourne too, probably the only guys who did anything. That early Bolden drop changed the game and led to crucial INT in EZ. From then on, game changed dramatically.