• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #18 Wild Card - Patriots vs Bills Saturday Jan. 15, 2022 8:15 PM CBS

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a very low scoring game. Saw some stat on Josh Allen averaging less than 150 yards a game passing with Temps below 50 degrees.

Bills 13
Patriots 9

Patriots have a chance late to get the go ahead TD but fail.
Bird Middle Finger GIF by Robert E Blackmon

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When things seem worst for the Patriots, BB always seems to find something that eitherreallyscrews up the opponents' offense or reallyscrews up the opponents' defense. Best examples of screwing up an offense are both of the Rams' SB victories. The best defensive screw-ups were the Panthers and Seahawks SB games. He always seems to find some tiny flaw and turns it into a huge advantage.

Practices start today and my guess is that Bill has looked at every film of Allen playing in temps under 40 degrees and and every game thatthe Bills have not been able to score more than 20 points when Allen has been the QB. He'll study the defense and what exactly they were doing and how they did it. Today, the defense will have some new wrinkles introduced.

On offense, Josh will push the O-line to create one more inch of space or turn the defense one more inch to allow for the RBs a little more room. If the Bills decide to stack the line of scrimmage with 9 or 10 then he'll have something that will allow Meyers or Bourne a bit wider window toward the middle of the field.

I hope Wilkerson is activated but my gut says that Harry will be playing like a blocking TE and Josh will attempt to sneak him into at least three plays no less than 20 yards down field.

I really believe that the Pats will frustrate the Bills all night.

Pats will score first. The defense will be ready and stop the Bills on their first drive. There will be multiple lead changes and Folk will win it.

What would be the best ending is this. Patriots lead 21-20 with 4 seconds left. Bass comes in to kick a 39 yard FG and the Patriots block it to end the game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When things seem worst for the Patriots, BB always seems to find something that eitherreallyscrews up the opponents' offense or reallyscrews up the opponents' defense. Best examples of screwing up an offense are both of the Rams' SB victories. The best defensive screw-ups were the Panthers and Seahawks SB games. He always seems to find some tiny flaw and turns it into a huge advantage.

Practices start today and my guess is that Bill has looked at every film of Allen playing in temps under 40 degrees and and every game thatthe Bills have not been able to score more than 20 points when Allen has been the QB. He'll study the defense and what exactly they were doing and how they did it. Today, the defense will have some new wrinkles introduced.

On offense, Josh will push the O-line to create one more inch of space or turn the defense one more inch to allow for the RBs a little more room. If the Bills decide to stack the line of scrimmage with 9 or 10 then he'll have something that will allow Meyers or Bourne a bit wider window toward the middle of the field.

I hope Wilkerson is activated but my gut says that Harry will be playing like a blocking TE and Josh will attempt to sneak him into at least three plays no less than 20 yards down field.

I really believe that the Pats will frustrate the Bills all night.

Pats will score first. The defense will be ready and stop the Bills on their first drive. There will be multiple lead changes and Folk will win it.

What would be the best ending is this. Patriots lead 21-20 with 4 seconds left. Bass comes in to kick a 39 yard FG and the Patriots block it to end the game.
I would completely lose my freakin' mind!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Best ending would be any ending with the Pats having an ample lead, and the Pats have the ball.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be an interesting game. I'm not betting against BB. And just give him the COY today. Returns to the playoffs with a rookie QB. No HC is more deserving of the award this season.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would he kind of cool we beat the Bills.... then beat the Raiders in a snow storm on a FG fueled because of some call that hasn't been enforced in years. Play the Steelers in the AFC Championship. And win the SuperBowl against a favored Rams team on a last second FG. Thus putting into motion a 20 year Dynasty led by Mac MutherFuck'n Jones!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather watch McDermott have a stroke when the kick got blocked.
I would REALLY enjoy watching McDermott explain to everyone that Belichick did not block the kick...

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then beat the Raiders in a snow storm on a FG fueled because of some call that hasn't been enforced in years.
It would be more appropriate if it were a call that was called against that Pats earlier in the year (the way the tuck rule had in 2001)...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all had our say. We know what the game tomorrow means for both the Bills an dthe Patriots. More important, we know what it means to each of us. By midnight Saturday, we'll be bitchin' about what we think the Patriots did wrong or about the next opponent. Ifthe Patriots lose tomorrow,we start looking forward to the draft and free agency. We also start to cheer for snd against teams we like and hate.

If the Patriots win, then there are scenarios that all depend on how the Raiders and Steelers games finish. Depending on the those games the Patriots will be playing in Nashville, Kansas City, Cincinnati or Las Vegas. The only way the Patriots could play in Foxboro is if there are complete upsets everywhere and the Pats and Steelers end up in the AFCCG. Not to say it couldn't happen but if I put $100 on that parlay and if I win, the payoff will be about $56,000,000. I'm seriously considering it.

I'm just hoping that we're all talking about stopping Derrick Henry at this time next week.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all had our say. We know what the game tomorrow means for both the Bills an dthe Patriots. More important, we know what it means to each of us. By midnight Saturday, we'll be bitchin' about what we think the Patriots did wrong or about the next opponent. Ifthe Patriots lose tomorrow,we start looking forward to the draft and free agency. We also start to cheer for snd against teams we like and hate.

If the Patriots win, then there are scenarios that all depend on how the Raiders and Steelers games finish. Depending on the those games the Patriots will be playing in Nashville, Kansas City, Cincinnati or Las Vegas. The only way the Patriots could play in Foxboro is if there are complete upsets everywhere and the Pats and Steelers end up in the AFCCG. Not to say it couldn't happen but if I put $100 on that parlay and if I win, the payoff will be about $56,000,000. I'm seriously considering it.

I'm just hoping that we're all talking about stopping Derrick Henry at this time next week.
I'm only will to bet wooden nickels on the Steelers..

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way the Patriots could play in Foxboro is if there are complete upsets everywhere and the Pats and Steelers end up in the AFCCG. Not to say it couldn't happen but if I put $100 on that parlay and if I win, the payoff will be about $56,000,000. I'm seriously considering it.

Very very very very unlikely but I've spent $100 on a lot worse shit than that. I'm not a gambler but now that I read your post I'm seriously considering it too.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do I place this?
No idea.

When I stated I was seriously considering it I was really just full of shit. I don't gamble though I might on this one if it required no effort on my part on where and how to do that.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea.

When I stated I was seriously considering it I was really just full of shit. I don't gamble though I might on this one if it required no effort on my part on where and how to do that.
56 mil for 100...It's festering in the back of my mind...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitts burgh is +425 against the Chiefs. That's straight up. The money line is probably close to +800. Basically you have to bet $100 to win back your $100 plus $800. Playing the $100 on a parlay over rides the money line and incudes the point spread, the over under and straight money line for two games each by the Pats and Steelers.

Back in September a guy bet $1000 on three college underdogs on a Saturday afternoon and pocketed $22,000,000 from Caesars, A four game underdog parlay throws the odds into a whole different set. I may have miscalculated thinking $100. For a $100 it's probably $5,600,000 not $56,000,000. I'll call Caesars and get the exact odds on the parlay, if it's available.