• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks struggling with Browns

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... SCHNEIDER, our special teams coordinator. Are you seriously, right now flyer?

Seahawks Coaching Staff | Seattle Seahawks – Seahawks.com
I think they should fire Jamie Yanchar just based on the fact that his official photo makes him look he murders young women so he can wear their skin.

qbrydy2blb68bs5iosvj.png

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should fire Jamie Yanchar just based on the fact that his official photo makes him look he murders young women so he can wear their skin.

qbrydy2blb68bs5iosvj.png

Everyone deserves their day in court, but that man has definitely ass banged someone or some thing against it's will.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

qbrydy2blb68bs5iosvj.png

It rubs the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not other teams, just the Renton Seahawks who are beneath the 9ers in the standings
8 gam
Cruise likes to bring up the past yet tells @Scooby-Doo that the winning streak they have against the Niners don't count.
8 games in a row. That is embarrassing.

The worst team in the league last year, beat the 9ers twice. There is no doubt douchecontrol stopped watching. Now that the 9ers are winning, he's back.

He is one pathertic loser.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt douchecontrol stopped watching. Now that the 9ers are winning, he's back.

More like DoucheCuntRoll amiright guys?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 gam

8 games in a row. That is embarrassing.

The worst team in the league last year, beat the 9ers twice. There is no doubt douchecontrol stopped watching. Now that the 9ers are winning, he's back.

Wow before this 8game skid the 49ers were 29-18 overall against the Cards I guess you were due to get a few while the 49ers were down.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow before this 8game skid the 49ers were 29-18 overall against the Cards I guess you were due to get a few while the 49ers were down.
It’s not like the cards were lighting the world on fire over that time.

Either way, I could give a shit about the 8 games. I just like throwing it in the face of fair weather fans like douchecontrol.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not like the cards were lighting the world on fire over that time.

Either way, I could give a shit about the 8 games. I just like throwing it in the face of fair weather fans like douchecontrol.

Keep embarrassing yourself ...... cardinals are the porta pottie if the nfl. Always have been, always will be.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did Flyer.... for us to collect 4 turnovers and only give up 1 and only win by 4 points... woof... Schneider and Norton need to be fired asap.
Road game. 10 am start. Victory. Stop.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Road game. 10 am start. Victory. Stop.

You stop. Schneider has been an abomination of a special teams coordinator... since... he got here? Our special teams has routinely been shit and it's been TERRIBLE this year. And Norton can't figure out how to dial up pressure against the worst QB in the league when under pressure (Jared Goof) and a bunch of backups/injury prone guys for half the schedule... and the ginger (who thanks to Jared Goof is not the worst QB under pressure, now).

Split, I like you.. I fantasize about you every m- *ahem* but you're WAY out of line here.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stop. Schneider has been an abomination of a special teams coordinator... since... he got here? Our special teams has routinely been shit and it's been TERRIBLE this year. And Norton can't figure out how to dial up pressure against the worst QB in the league when under pressure (Jared Goof) and a bunch of backups/injury prone guys for half the schedule... and the ginger (who thanks to Jared Goof is not the worst QB under pressure, now).

Split, I like you.. I fantasize about you every m- *ahem* but you're WAY out of line here.
Dude, I though you were calling for John Schneiders head. LOL. My bad...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I though you were calling for John Schneiders head. LOL. My bad...

lol I'm beginning to think I'm the only person on this forum that knows who our STEAMS coordinator is by name. You're not the first person to make this mistake (I think the 4th lol).

Laughs aside, I'm so done with this guy. Pretty sure he's a USC plant since Pete was hired... Carroll needs to sever the relationship.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Norton is worrying me, I don’t understand why he’s so afraid to send heat, even when the opposing QB is hurt, we just sit back in zone coverages.. I expected Norton to dial up more unique blitz packages being such a defensive guy in his playing days... Not sure how much Pete controls the D but it’s been a little frustrating being so predictable...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norton is worrying me, I don’t understand why he’s so afraid to send heat, even when the opposing QB is hurt, we just sit back in zone coverages.. I expected Norton to dial up more unique blitz packages being such a defensive guy in his playing days... Not sure how much Pete controls the D but it’s been a little frustrating being so predictable...

Hopefully things improve with Reed coming back... his suspension duration was fucking bullshit.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Norton is a fantastic position coach but he's not a great DC.

Remember with the Raiders they struggled to rush the passer with Mack and they improved in their pass rush when Norton was let go.

And Seahawks fans can help me out here but wasn't Norton passed over in favor Kris Richard back in the day which was one reason Norton went to the Raiders in the first place?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That will be their demise down the stretch or when we play well balanced teams.. Our defense has to improve quite a bit if we're going to be taken seriously... 86 pass attempts by Goff/Baker against us the past two weeks and we get 0 sacks and only get 1 QB hit on Baker yesterday...

RW is our only saving grace at this point... He's the main reason we're 5-1...

They are fully capable of making the playoffs right now but if they hope to do anything once they get there they'll need to be a lot better on defense.

Because the way the NFC is shaping up right now is that you're likely going to have to go through a great defenses in each game in the playoffs to get to the Super Bowl and the top teams all have pretty good offenses as well.

Wilson's magic might get you a win but it's not practical for him to have to do it 3-4 times in a row to win it all.'

I mean that's been pretty much the story with the Seahawks since they won their last Super Bowl. Wilson putting the team on his back to get them to the playoffs and once there doing everything he can to keep it close but the rest of the roster doesn't pull it's weight and the end up getting to the divisional round before getting bounced out.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are fully capable of making the playoffs right now but if they hope to do anything once they get there they'll need to be a lot better on defense.

Because the way the NFC is shaping up right now is that you're likely going to have to go through a great defenses in each game in the playoffs to get to the Super Bowl and the top teams all have pretty good offenses as well.

Wilson's magic might get you a win but it's not practical for him to have to do it 3-4 times in a row to win it all.'

I mean that's been pretty much the story with the Seahawks since they won their last Super Bowl. Wilson putting the team on his back to get them to the playoffs and once there doing everything he can to keep it close but the rest of the roster doesn't pull it's weight and the end up getting to the divisional round before getting bounced out.

The Seahawks defense has been accustomed to slow starts during the regular season... I hope that's the case here, too... They definitely need to amp it up on defense or it's going to be tough down the stretch...