• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks season thread

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demontre Moore has been suspended 6 games for violating performance enhancing drugs policy.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demontre Moore has been suspended 6 games for violating performance enhancing drugs policy.
Ugh. The good news is we are getting some guys back, but losing more guys is not really helping.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. The good news is we are getting some guys back, but losing more guys is not really helping.

Well we are going to need to get guys off the 53 man roster. So Moore going to the suspension list helps simplify the process. May wind up helping Shaqem Griffin.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the gift that keeps on giving! Couple of Cards tested positive for Covid19. Guess the Hawks best keep a sharper eye on it now after playing those dirty birds. Hope we stay clean and clear because we don't have a bye week to mess around with.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta give props to Baker for having a sense of humor and his description of 'objects closer than they appear' is hilarious. Always liked the Cards and hope the former Dawg Budda has a long and healthy career.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta give props to Baker for having a sense of humor and his description of 'objects closer than they appear' is hilarious. Always liked the Cards and hope the former Dawg Budda has a long and healthy career.

Yeah hell of a play, wish it would have meant something more than just pride but that effort you have to respect no matter who you root for. When you see the play from above and the fact Budda all ready had a running head start it looks like pick 6 all the way. Then Metcalfs unreal speed just eats into that big gap even with Budda's 4.45 speed. It's almost comical, i mean it is comical like superhuman comical.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah hell of a play, wish it would have meant something more than just pride but that effort you have to respect no matter who you root for. When you see the play from above and the fact Budda all ready had a running head start it looks like pick 6 all the way. Then Metcalfs unreal speed just eats into that big gap even with Budda's 4.45 speed. It's almost comical, i mean it is comical like superhuman comical.

As a slow white man, I was absolutely terrified as it was happening.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tyreek Hill Says He Couldn't Make DK Metcalf Tackle: Mahomes Doesn't Throw INTs​

1604372024933.png

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Encouraging news from Pete Carroll regards to Rashaad Penny...

injury update from Carroll. Rashaad Penny, who is recovering from an ACL tear he suffered late last season. He is currently on the physically unable to perform list. Carroll said the third-year player is in a critical part of his road back to action.

“He’s really on the challenge now. He’s really getting challenged to get it back,” Carroll said. “He’s really close and he’s doing a lot of stuff. He’s in great shape, he’s as strong as he’s ever been, he looks great.”

The issue now is if Penny can show trainers and staff that he can run, cut and change directions while also potentially taking contact on that injured leg.

“Now it’s just that final push to get through there,” Carroll said

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the trade deadline is today at 4pm eastern. Do we make any more significant moves? For better or worse, I think we are done on the DL this season with signing Harrison and trading for Dunlap, who should now both be on the field in the next game. Pair that up with the return of Jamal Adams and possibly Shaquill Griffin, and is there still room or a need to add more defense? Stephon Gilmore is being shopped, but it doesn't seem possible that we would have enough in the war chest to make a move like that. Tak McKinley seems to be wanting out of Atlanta, but the word there is the Falcons already turned down multiple offers for him. Are we scared into considering something at RB (aware that we may be bringing back Alex Collins) with recent booboos on Carson & Hyde as insurance against what happened at the end of last year?

It seems like we should probably be done, but I guess we'll see.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we held firm. Clearly the offense is more than good enough as is, and I think the D can be adequate by adding Snacks & Dunlap, returning Jamal Adams & Shaquill Griffin, and hopefully not suffering any more significant injuries.

I'm interested to find out of using Stephen Sullivan as a pass rusher was a one-off with how many injuries we had to deal with or if it's something we may continue to see. I don't expect much out of it, but I'll definitely be looking for his # out there from now on when it's 3rd & long.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seahawks Reveal Jamal Adams’ Status vs. Bills for Week 9​

“Had Jamal not gotten sick this week, he got something happening, I don’t know what it was, but he got the flu or something like that,” Carroll explained, per Seahawks.com. “He missed Wednesday and Thursday, because of it. We were hoping he could make it back this week, but he didn’t get a chance to practice enough. He’s ready to go.
https://www.facebook.com/dialog/sha...ms-injury-update-carlos-dunlap/&display=popup

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Jamal back is big time. Him plus Dunlap, Snacks, and hopefully Shaquill Griffin will be a big boost for the D. I hope we keep blitzing Bobby and/or just being more aggressive overall with the D.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Jamal back is big time. Him plus Dunlap, Snacks, and hopefully Shaquill Griffin will be a big boost for the D. I hope we keep blitzing Bobby and/or just being more aggressive overall with the D.

I wonder if/when M. Kendricks will be joining the 53 man roster... IMO, i feel like J. Brooks has played very well the past few weeks...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if/when M. Kendricks will be joining the 53 man roster... IMO, i feel like J. Brooks has played very well the past few weeks...
Sounds like we just cut Kendricks. And Luke W.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They Hawks blitzed on 51% of the plays thats a HUGE up tic and it was nice to see but thats dangerous to do so often. I would be happy with a number in the high 30% or Low 40% range. Lets just not go into that 20%-25% range again. The plays they designed to get pressure were also great that was some good coaching up right there. I watched a break down and the Hawks got pressure because of play design not organically but the fact they were able to design up pressure is a good sign.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard on 710: $22M spent by TENN on Clowney and Vic Beasley for 0 total sacks.
Yeah, but we what Clowney can do. He does bring pressure, and is very good against the run. It would be better than what we have seen this year. The Irvin injury hurt us much more than we anticipated.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard on 710: $22M spent by TENN on Clowney and Vic Beasley for 0 total sacks.
I am honestly happy Clowney turned down the Hawks offer. He is grossly overrated and would have hurt our cap. And I think this move to get Dunlap is going to be real good for the back end of the season and the play-offs. I think Carlos comes here and is energized.