• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks season thread

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I suck at photo shop but I just made this. This is what that DK run reminded me of.

1603842569434.png

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
conditional 6th round pick! Dont forget "conditional"

Irving and Griffin at the DE positions would have been ok up front and the Hawks didn't even try.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
conditional 6th round pick! Dont forget "conditional"

Irving and Griffin at the DE positions would have been ok up front and the Hawks didn't even try.

I honestly don't get what the hell PC/JS are thinking. We had a bad pass rush last year. We have a worse pass rush this year. And they seem to be completely determined to do nothing to improve it.

Closing your eyes and hoping that Jamal Adams is going to become Lawrence Taylor is not realistic.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't get what the hell PC/JS are thinking. We had a bad pass rush last year. We have a worse pass rush this year. And they seem to be completely determined to do nothing to improve it.

Closing your eyes and hoping that Jamal Adams is going to become Lawrence Taylor is not realistic.
I don't know that it's so much PC/JS don't know what they're doing as it's the limitations in cap space that they've created. The Hawks are currently last in space with just over a a million available which doesn't open up many options without restructuring. That said, Irving still could have been an option which I was hoping for but maybe the character issues were enough to stay away there. I'd like to see them attempt to trade for Aldon Smith which I haven't heard anyone talk about; though may not be available. He wouldn't be a big cap hit and considering his contract shouldn't cost a lot in trade either. Regardless, they will need to restructure someone if they intend on making a trade and that process could be what's holding them up.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that it's so much PC/JS don't know what they're doing as it's the limitations in cap space that they've created. The Hawks are currently last in space with just over a a million available which doesn't open up many options without restructuring. That said, Irving still could have been an option which I was hoping for but maybe the character issues were enough to stay away there. I'd like to see them attempt to trade for Aldon Smith which I haven't heard anyone talk about; though may not be available. He wouldn't be a big cap hit and considering his contract shouldn't cost a lot in trade either. Regardless, they will need to restructure someone if they intend on making a trade and that process could be what's holding them up.

Teams aren't really restricted by the cap these days. There are always ways to work around cap limitations. Getting 3 million in cap space would be trivially easy.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of offering Finney and Hollister to the Bengals for Dunlap... The Bengals are in need of those two positions and it would free up cap space of around 7million to bring in Dunlap...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone made this.

Metcalf is Dr. Bonnie Henry. British Columbia's top Doctor who, along with Premier Horgan and Health Minister Dix, is Spearheading how BC is dealing with the virus and our Recovery plan

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Seahawks finally made a move to help the DL. ^^^^

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunlap should help. I doubt he can play in this next game, but hopefully he's eventually on the field with Jamal Adams & Snacks Harrison, and those 3 adds are enough to keep the D from ruining a real chance at a SB.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunlap should help. I doubt he can play in this next game, but hopefully he's eventually on the field with Jamal Adams & Snacks Harrison, and those 3 adds are enough to keep the D from ruining a real chance at a SB.

They said he won't be able to play this weekend... He'll be available officially next Wednesday...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With injuries at the RB position... Carson's out for a few weeks... Homer is injured... Hyde's been nicked up... What are our options? We definitely need some depth... These guys are available... Isaiah Crowell, Lamar Miller, CJ Prosise?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With injuries at the RB position... Carson's out for a few weeks... Homer is injured... Hyde's been nicked up... What are our options? We definitely need some depth... These guys are available... Isaiah Crowell, Lamar Miller, CJ Prosise?

I say bring in CJ, whats the worst that happens? He gets injured right and well we all expect that but we also know that CJ can be a game changer when healthy.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a pinch.....maybe.....just for some back-up........just sayin' he's available.

1603927065687.png

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thank you... He was washed up when we brought him in last year...

yet he was almost unstoppable from the 3 yardline when we brought him in. How Many TD did he end up having again? 4 i do believe in like 3 games right? He is out their and we know he is willing if it's in a pinch.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't feel like Seattle is done making moves, I still have a feeling another move is going to happen before the trade deadline. It might be CB or more DL help. I do think they might grab a PS RB but thats not the move i am thinking about. Don't think it will be a pick trade though unless seattle sends off someone gets someone and picks but that would mean they gave more talent than they received. could happen though.