• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks season thread

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Pete and John made a good call not offering Clowney more money, he’s been sub par for the Titans, and now it looks like he could be injured again....

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Pete and John made a good call not offering Clowney more money, he’s been sub par for the Titans, and now it looks like he could be injured again....

Attachments

• x2kxccvejtx51.jpg
    x2kxccvejtx51.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 12

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pointing out the obvious, but looking at Clowney’s play so far with the Titans, it wouldn’t have helped us much ... So they knew something we didn’t ... Browns also dodged a bullet ...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pointing out the obvious, but looking at Clowney’s play so far with the Titans, it wouldn’t have helped us much ... So they knew something we didn’t ... Browns also dodged a bullet ...
I'm just glad the team didn't pay him that outrageous amount of money. Regardless of how bad the front 4 have been, he isn't worth that.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad the team didn't pay him that outrageous amount of money. Regardless of how bad the front 4 have been, he isn't worth that.

Agreed.... Here is hoping Dunlap kicks some azz! That might end up being a huge pick up for us...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.... Here is hoping Dunlap kicks some azz! That might end up being a huge pick up for us...
Dunlap ( and the rest of the defense) had a really slow start but really turned it on in the second half and had a pretty nice game. If he continues to play like that for us he's going to be a great add.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This team looks like they're allergic to covering... They social distance better than any team in the league... This is the Legend of Social Distance" ~ Marcus Spears on ESPN

This was a funny comment.... Hard part of this is, it's true... Marcus Spears was on sportscenter talking about the Hawks and their pass defense... Sad but it's reality right now... They were calling the Hawks, "Legend of Doom"... "Legend of Zoom"... "Legend of Social Distancing", etc... Our defense is literally the laughing stock in the league right now...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This team looks like they're allergic to covering... They social distance better than any team in the league... This is the Legend of Social Distance" ~ Marcus Spears on ESPN

This was a funny comment.... Hard part of this is, it's true... Marcus Spears was on sportscenter talking about the Hawks and their pass defense... Sad but it's reality right now... They were calling the Hawks, "Legend of Doom"... "Legend of Zoom"... "Legend of Social Distancing", etc... Our defense is literally the laughing stock in the league right now...

Did they mean Legion? I'm assuming so or perhaps you mistyped (no harm if you did).

Legion of Social Distancing ............ :pound:

Even Adams apparently WENT to Pete Carroll sand said, "START PLAYING ME IN THE BOX!" Ya know... what we TRADED HIM FOR. Early on it looked like they were dropping Adams DEEP cover 2. Like WTF? That's not what you brought him in to do. He can cover but that's not his strength. And I question whether Dunbar should've even been out there yesterday (he looked like he was 50%).

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they mean Legion? I'm assuming so or perhaps you mistyped (no harm if you did).

Legion of Social Distancing ............ :pound:

Even Adams apparently WENT to Pete Carroll sand said, "START PLAYING ME IN THE BOX!" Ya know... what we TRADED HIM FOR. Early on it looked like they were dropping Adams DEEP cover 2. Like WTF? That's not what you brought him in to do. He can cover but that's not his strength. And I question whether Dunbar should've even been out there yesterday (he looked like he was 50%).
Yes... Legion... I really need to stop voice texting... Problem is, I can't text that fast... LOL... Reminds me of a time when I text my boss that I needed a "Dirty Asian"... I told Siri, "Dealer Shared"... But siri sent Dirty Asian...

Came out today that Dunbar was playing through a knee injury... when someone is only able to play at 70% and their not that great as it is, it's best to have your backup in there, no?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes... Legion... I really need to stop voice texting... Problem is, I can't text that fast... LOL... Reminds me of a time when I text my boss that I needed a "Dirty Asian"... I told Siri, "Dealer Shared"... But siri sent Dirty Asian...

Came out today that Dunbar was playing through a knee injury... when someone is only able to play at 70% and their not that great as it is, it's best to have your backup in there, no?

Yah lol. Especially against someone as good as Diggs. WTF was Seattle thinking? I mean Diggs is a great receiver, but get someone at least healthy off the PS to stand a CHANCE!? Dunbar looked like a High School player out there yesterday (at no fault of his own) and God knows what further/additional damage he did.

I guess the thing that stung the most was Carroll saying later in a press conference that he didn't think the Bills would pass as much.

FUCKIN' REALLY CARROLL!? You have the WORST PASS DEFENSE IN NFL HISTORY and a pretty decent run defense and you DIDN'T EXPECT THE BILLS TO PASS!? Like WTF. I mean as much as I am anti-Norton with comments like that from Carroll obviously Norton is not the only problem.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,938.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah lol. Especially against someone as good as Diggs. WTF was Seattle thinking? I mean Diggs is a great receiver, but get someone at least healthy off the PS to stand a CHANCE!? Dunbar looked like a High School player out there yesterday (at no fault of his own) and God knows what further/additional damage he did.

I guess the thing that stung the most was Carroll saying later in a press conference that he didn't think the Bills would pass as much.

FUCKIN' REALLY CARROLL!? You have the WORST PASS DEFENSE IN NFL HISTORY and a pretty decent run defense and you DIDN'T EXPECT THE BILLS TO PASS!? Like WTF. I mean as much as I am anti-Norton with comments like that from Carroll obviously Norton is not the only problem.
Yes Norton is NOT the only problem. This issue runs DEEP! to be honest there isn't a coach on the defensive side of the ball worth a damn.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Norton is NOT the only problem. This issue runs DEEP! to be honest there isn't a coach on the defensive side of the ball worth a damn.

True, but also with Carroll saying that it basically screamed: "We didn't have a gameplan on defense and don't understand our weaknesses and what teams will likely do."

It's obvious going forward EVERY team is going to pass non-stop against Seattle after what the Bills did... at least until we prove we can stop it.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but also with Carroll saying that it basically screamed: "We didn't have a gameplan on defense and don't understand our weaknesses and what teams will likely do."

It's obvious going forward EVERY team is going to pass non-stop against Seattle after what the Bills did... at least until we prove we can stop it.

Carroll had mentioned that he was going to look into why we had so many soft zone coverages and why the DB's were playing so far off the LOS... He said that it was not what they practiced and game planned for...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll had mentioned that he was going to look into why we had so many soft zone coverages and why the DB's were playing so far off the LOS... He said that it was not what they practiced and game planned for...
Than why not change it at the half? Or maybe at the end of the first quarter.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,938.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it. Just throw his ass in the middle to clog up the gaps.
He doesn't help the weakness of this team which is the pass coverage. Also it's not like he is some 8+ sack DT he is a run stuffing DT that eats up space. This is his 9th year and he has a total of 11 sacks and i just didn't see someone playing badly enough at DT to replace. Snacks is not a player that can also chase and pretty much is a full time run stuffing DT on a defense that only see's passes being thrown against them lol.