• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks player says Gronk is "not that good"

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We now know who Jeremy Lane is. And he made a good play.

What he did not do is overpower the Patriots.

The Pats never seem to get credit for being tough physically. I think maybe they proved it!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is remarkable what that the little Div III college QB has done in making the transition to WR in the NFL. He is one tough dude with great hands and moves.

Nasty Patriots fans are contrasting Edelmans catches with Welkers drops. That's not really fair. But Edelman is a keeper.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 rec
68 yards
1 TD

SB champ

Right. It was Lane who said that and Lane broke his arm in the first quarter so we will never know what his action against him would have been (if any).

They still didn't let gronk beat them so I'm not sure you have any valid points here. In fact, I'd say you pretty much don't.

Not surprised that there is all this hate and vitriol going around this board today. ALL of it from fans of teams that weren't good enough to make it to the SB themselves. Jealously is such an awesome thing isn't it?

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. It was Lane who said that and Lane broke his arm in the first quarter so we will never know what his action against him would have been (if any).

We are close to knowing, because we know it would have been close to zero, for obvious matchup reasons.

Lane's matchup was more Edelman or Amendola, and one of those guys actually did knock him out of the game. I rarely celebrate injuries, but this one (presumably with no lingering career effects) to a guy who was making a big deal out of physical play ... well, I'm enjoying it.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool he can join adam Morrison as athletes with rings that no one gives a shit about.

Still one more than Rodgers! :yahoo:

foot-in-mouth-1199.jpg