• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Bradford done for the year

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to sign Tebow!! lol.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undoubtedly it's gotta be painful, but I've rarely seen someone roll around like they were shot from a knee injury. It looks like he's wiping away tears on the cart there. You're suppose to be the leader of the team, toughen up Bradford!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Injury for them but maybe for Rams fans this is a good thing. Draft a QB in this years draft because Bradford isn't the answer.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are going to have to think long and hard about using an early-round draft pick on a quarterback in next May's draft with Bradford coming off a torn ACL and no lock to be back with the organization in 2014. He's owed a $14.015 million base salary, none of which is guaranteed

This injury might have ended his time with the Rams. If he is unwilling to restructure, I can't see a team willing to pay him $14 million coming off a bum knee without a history of great QB play and not a single winning season with him as QB.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what's the years left for Bradford but I think the notion or campaign for STL to spend a first on a QB should be taken serious and perhaps its the draft to do so?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undoubtedly it's gotta be painful, but I've rarely seen someone roll around like they were shot from a knee injury. It looks like he's wiping away tears on the cart there. You're suppose to be the leader of the team, toughen up Bradford!

They said Reggie Wayne was crying last night too. Nobody would question his leadership because of that. I think guys cry for different reasons. I don't think it is always because of pain. A lot of anger and wanting to be out there playing is what I would guess.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They said Reggie Wayne was crying last night too. Nobody would question his leadership because of that. I think guys cry for different reasons. I don't think it is always because of pain. A lot of anger and wanting to be out there playing is what I would guess.

Reggie Wayne was probably crying because, at his age, there's a very real chance he'll never be the same. That could be a career ender, in a season where his team looks primed to make a run deep into the postseason.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Incidentally, not that Bradford is any great shakes, but Seattle getting lucky again in terms of opposing QBs being out.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bradford made this team competitive, the offense is going to be something ugly without him. I don't understand why Tavon Austin doesn't get more snaps as a RB, especially in passing situations.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Take a look at Manningham's injury. His antics were embarrassing with the histrionics, crying and rolling around. And he fumbled to boot! I know it hurts but it doesn't hurt that bad

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look at Manningham's injury. His antics were embarrassing with the histrionics, crying and rolling around. And he fumbled to boot! I know it hurts but it doesn't hurt that bad

It's ironic that you aren't a fan of antics considering you subject us to yours every single day

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ironic that you aren't a fan of antics considering you subject us to yours every single day

Good lord Moe, do you ever have anything worthwhile to say. I know I am interesting but your stalking is becoming creepy.