• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took me a few pages(probably because I had a couple drinks with lunch), but you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

There's no need for that. Can't opinions differ without having to insult each other's intelligence?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's all on Peyton and has nothing to do with the performance of the rest of the team? I've already said that winning does matter, but not when it comes to comparing players. Winning the big one doesn't do anything but add an accomplishment to a resume. It doesn't change how good the actual player is. You guys are trying to use accomplishments when truly all the matters is comparing their physical and mental abilities.

Using the rings argument as your bottom line criteria of greatness is weak.

Brady won 3 SBs with the all time postseason leaders in interceptions and sacks playing on the other side. But those guys were just lucky to be carried by Brady to titles.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins/losses on it's own, is a terrible stat for a quarterback since football is the ultimate team game.

Super Bowl rings, again...on their own, is even more idiotic to rate quarterbacks.

Tom Brady and Peyton Manning certainly have different playoff 'records' but their actual individual performance is very, very similar.

P. Rivers is certainly a better quarterback than Russell Wilson. Webster is pretty good, but somewhat overrated.

Joe Montana was (probably still is) better than all of the above bums combined.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you should. Grown men that think they are "part of the team" are ridiculous.

Who said we think we are part of the team? Maybe some feel like that, but there are nutbars in every fanbase.

There is no denying that a loud, hostile crowd at home can help a team though. Ask anyone who's ever played at Seattle or Kansas City if the crowd helps.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well only one QB each year gets to win a ring so are we saying that there is only one great QB per season?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said we think we are part of the team? Maybe some feel like that, but there are nutbars in every fanbase.

There is no denying that a loud, hostile crowd at home can help a team though. Ask anyone who's ever played at Seattle or Kansas City if the crowd helps.

No doubt that the crowd is loud and it causes all sorts of problems for opposing offenses. You aren't one of the "12's" that I am talking about. You know the type of Seahawks fan I AM talking about, though.

Ned_Merrill

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My compliments to El Rock. I was on this board when he started this thread. I wake up, and it is not even 12 hours later, this beast is almost 400 Replies long. iAy caramba!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Stats mean nothing." "Let's look at the stats." "Have you actually watched him play?" "But how many games did he win?" "How many rings does he have?" etc. etc. etc. It's funny. People will come up with any argument possible to defend a QB. Contradicting themselves along the way when they use different arguments.

That sword cut two ways, it's also used to
wilson is 6'1 like i have a 12 inch dick.

hes 5'10

hes edlemans size

For your Math to hold up in that, Wilson would have to be claiming to be 8 feet tall.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His team just dominated a game 20-3

His bad for not being a fantasy football regular season superstar

Speaking of Fantasy football, am I the lone wolf that hates that stupid childish make believe ??
I hate turning on NFL channel and listening to grown men, many of which are x players go on and on about pretending to be a coach/GM with this garbage.....
Have I got any buyers ??? :2cents:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Fantasy football, am I the lone wolf that hates that stupid childish make believe ??
I hate turning on NFL channel and listening to grown men, many of which are x players go on and on about pretending to be a coach/GM with this garbage.....
Have I got any buyers ??? :2cents:

I'm fully on board with that...fantasy football is garbage. Then again, so is any support for ray lewis.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fully on board with that...fantasy football is garbage. Then again, so is any support for ray lewis.

You obviously don't know the story then...These hater fans want you to believe he was part of a double murder, but the 2 friends of his that actually killed 2 hoodlums that were trying to kill them was found not guilty , it was self defense...
Ray was guilty of with holding evidence but testified to the truth and never had another problem the rest of his 17 yr career....And of his own accord he gave 1 mil to each of the families of the deceased...
Yea, he's a terrible human being....:rolleyes2:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much speculation in this thread ... the facts are carved in stone in the history books of NFL. The would haves, could haves and should haves don't exist. Facts, facts, facts, that is all there is at any given point in time. So comparisons need to consider those facts over a certain period in time to have any validity. No QB wins by himself, but he is the captain that guides the ship.